Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Keep your thoughts on Moonbyul...... Keep your thoughts on Moonbyul.....

Why do they all like to ruin things so? Bunny Wheein is too adorable

Keep your thoughts on Moonbyul...... Keep your thoughts on Moonbyul.....

Why do they all like to ruin things so? Bunny Wheein is too adorable

That is why I just stan both of them XD equally. Performance Line!!!!

• Like 1

I casually stan snsd but mamamoo is the only reason i didnt give up on kpop. Them and rv tbf

Hello moomoos!

b74c6561d792003b8ebc1b67f517dc30.jpg

Hope you're having a good day/night wherever you are! [emoji5] [emoji5] [emoji5]

• Like 3

Hello moomoos!

b74c6561d792003b8ebc1b67f517dc30.jpg

Hope you're having a good day/night wherever you are! [emoji5] [emoji5] [emoji5]

No not again wrecking my bias list

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

I know I'm butting into the conversation here but I'm the same tbh. It's probably unhealthy to be obsessed with both and I've been feeling SNSD less since Jessica left. It honestly seems to me like the SNSD I was obsessed with ended with her departure and now it's a different group which I still like but isn't THE SNSD.

Interesting how I'm butting into a converstation that was butted in already but I just wanted to say same lol. Furthermore SNSD was the first group that got me into KPOP, I thought they would be the only one I would ever hard-core Stan then *opps* finds out about Mamamoo *damn* moonbyul stealing that UB spot *doomed* MOONSUN MOONSUN MOONSUN
  • Like 5

Another fan filled romp with mamamoo

holy hell the audience is ON FIRE, the chant and the screaming lmao i can barely hear the girls' singing. and that sea of smart phones lol

• Like 3

Hey guys just wanted to also advertise a chatroom that's for Mamamoo. It's a discord just for Mamamoo and already has a few 100+ people. Just letting you guys know if you wanna check it out! : - ) 

https://discord.gg/0w5lidAPYTAxcEmB

Hope to see you guys there. Also here's some moonsun:

tumblr_o7u1vk7qTr1v29o22o2_400.gif

Edited by Dilater
  • Like 2

In honor of the ULTIMATE BIAS WRECKER and my bias.

This took me far longer to finish, I started this like some weeks ago - left it and since it's weekend decided to finish it.

mmmoowheeinsmall_by_kaichi1342-da43bi9.p

Edited by kaichi
  • Like 18

This took me far longer to finish, I started this like some weeks ago - left it and since it's weekend decided to finish it.

KAICHI ITS A MASTERPIECE  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

wow danggggg this is amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZTIDKPCtkU

could someone translate what they're saying? wheein is so cute~ and that laugh in the beginning lol

Edited by greasybyulie

Semi~OT

I had a feeling that RBW will debut another girl group future sister of mamamoo

What do you think?

https://instagram.com/p/BF5c8SqO-r7/

My 2 cents~~

Okay, so Mamamoo just debuted about 2 years ago, so if RBW is going to debut another girlgroup - sister group to Mamamoo, for that matter - I would say, "Well RBW is sure damn fast."

I mean, that's obviously #MamamooImpact.

The question is: Is it too fast? For me, yeah. Kinda.

I mean, Mamamoo has just got their breakthrough fame with this comeback.

But then again, f(x) debuted on the same year with SNSD's global recognition through Gee.

(Yet look what happened to f(x)... SM didn't manage them properly.)

f(x) debuted in 2009, exactly 2 years after SNSD debuted.

Now, for this to work is that RBW to avoid doing the shitty things SM did back then,

though I believe RBW people are different than those in SM, but you'll never know.

FINGERS CROSSED!

My suggestion?

If they're going to debut another girl group shortly from now,

I suggest they take a whole different concept than Mamamoo.

Again, I used SM's first two girlgroups as examples.

SNSD's concept is diverse and general - hence they don't really have

a signature concept unique to them - but f(x)'s is unique, specific, edgy and bold.

And look, the two still managed to gain massive fandoms.

Now, Mamamoo's original concept is retro-sexy (which now has also explored

the "funky" territory beginning with Pink Funky).

So, if RBW don't want to see the new girl group gets tons of hate for accusations of "copycats" and even RBW themselves gets called "lack of originality and repetitive", then debut a girl group with another unique concept that's entirely unlike Mamamoo.

Because we (I, especially) don't need Mamamoo 2.0. Mamamoo is Mamamoo, period.

And we all know (#EVERYBODY KNOWS) that K-netz are so damn harsh and cruel with their comments.

So, there you go. My 2 cents~~ (or perhaps MY 2 GRAND because it was damn long lmfao sorry!)

Edited by ellectrified
  • Like 9
  • Dislike 1

^ Agreed. Mamamoo is Mamamoo, and this other group shouldn't be trying to copy them if they do debut. 

I don't think that them debuting right now would be a bad thing though if they were different enough. 

^ Agreed. Mamamoo is Mamamoo, and this other group shouldn't be trying to copy them if they do debut. 

I don't think that them debuting right now would be a bad thing though if they were different enough. 

Yup, the timing isn't really a problem AS LONG AS the new girl group doesn't have the exact same concept.

Oh, and I also forget to add: the new girl group also needs to have different number of members.

Mamamoo has 4 members, so I think the new girlgroup can either be a duo or a 6+ member girlgroup (I suggest 7 because there are already a lot of 6-member and 8-member ggs that are not that nugu).

[emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

wtf... this is so lit, I am impressed

You're the thread's artist from now on :^)

Wish I could draw like you tho... I have a couple of friends who are good at drawing, they're like "hell naww u can do this, just practice drawing" but I'm too lazy to commit myself to drawing  :dave:

• Like 1

Semi~OT

I had a feeling that RBW will debut another girl group future sister of mamamoo

What do you think?

https://instagram.com/p/BF5c8SqO-r7/

I can't really explain why but I'm kind of anxious at the thought of a new girl group from RBW. I think it's because I've been following the girls since debut and I feel like they still need to get a lot more popularity and fans before the company debuts a new group. Anyone feeling the same?

I can't really explain why but I'm kind of anxious at the thought of a new girl group from RBW. I think it's because I've been following the girls since debut and I feel like they still need to get a lot more popularity and fans before the company debuts a new group. Anyone feeling the same?

I feel the same.

On the other hand I think RBW new GG will not come until late next year. Kim Do Hoon will probably try to find his core for this group the same way he put Hwasa and Wheein as the core of Mamamoo; I think the concept will something that fits the new girls. Retro fits the image of Mamamoo due to the fact that all of them embodying it.

Yeah I also think RBW should wait until Mamamoo is really really popular for them to debut a new girl group. Doesn't Mamamoo already have a brother group as well, VROMANCE??? Didn't they have a song with Huh Gak or something? Edited by baechulgi

Nahhh I don't think they would debut another group... yet. I think once all of the members have their deserved solo releases, individual popularity, invitations to variety shows, etc., then maybe RBW would debut another girl group. I have a feeling that in about 10 years (where popular groups nowadays like Mamamoo, RV, Twice, GFriend will be fading), RBW will probably be most known for creating Mamamoo. I think it would not be too good if RBW ever decided to debut a new (girl) group in 1-2 years from now, I'm no expert, but I think that it's best if RBW focused on Mamamoo and aim for an SNSD-tier popularity (hopefully) first. Just my opinion  :dave: