Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

I stumbled this on moonsun thread here and my heart skipped lol.

3c74de1a967b9b419123483458fb8e26.jpg

I'm coming back from my moonsun senses. [emoji7]

• Like 2

for anyone who hasn't know about this, Mamamoo's USA fanbase on twitter @USA_Moomoos is now accepting letters and fanarts for their fan support project for Mamamoo's upcoming performance in KCON NY.

Oooh at least I'll be able to support even though I can't go! Hopefully my limited Korean won't be a barrier to the letter I'm going to send  :wth:

I'm very excited to support them though <3

BTW, i just came across this cover by Mamamoo, it's New York, New York (originally by Frank Sinatra) and what the hell? have i been living under the rock or something? why did i find out about this just now? this cover needs some spotlight, seriously, it's so good. i'd appreciate if anyone can link me a better fancam of this, pretty please, i'm in love with this performance.

This is lovely! One of my favourite Sinatra songs as well.

My Internet sleuthing leads me to believe this was at 150528 KEPCO Hope Love Sharing but I have no idea whether other fancams exist.

i think you'll have to download the audio of

if you want Love Lane with Moonbyul's rap. it's not high quality but listenable  :lol:

i think it's the voting results for The Best Album from Idol Girl Groups this year.

BTW, i just came across this cover by Mamamoo, it's New York, New York (originally by Frank Sinatra) and what the hell? have i been living under the rock or something? why did i find out about this just now? this cover needs some spotlight, seriously, it's so good. i'd appreciate if anyone can link me a better fancam of this, pretty please, i'm in love with this performance.

another view

I stumbled this on moonsun thread here and my heart skipped lol.

3c74de1a967b9b419123483458fb8e26.jpg

I'm coming back from my moonsun senses. [emoji7]

MOONSTAR OMG WHATCHUDOIN GURL

• Like 2

[ENG SUB] 160520 HipHop Nation EP 08 - HWASA CUT

Cr. Mamamootrans

Edited by YongMeAnyDay
  • Like 2

Holy hell that's fucking fantastic! It's now one of my favorite things they've ever done. 

My thoughts on Mamamoo when I discovered them this March 2016. [emoji1]

03687a3c977a5691e5edf684ff8efbde.jpg

Heh. This happened to me with BTS, and then when I first started paying attention to Mamamoo I didn't want it to happen again, but it has and I got sucked into the radish field. 

Holy hell that's fucking fantastic! It's now one of my favorite things they've ever done.

Heh. This happened to me with BTS, and then when I first started paying attention to Mamamoo I didn't want it to happen again, but it has and I got sucked into the radish field.

Yeah it just happens and I'm close to leaving the sone fandom for 4 years T.T

Yeah it just happens and I'm close to leaving the sone fandom for 4 years T.T

I was a sone too ^^ then I left Kpop but Mamamoo pulled me back in :P

I was a sone too ^^ then I left Kpop but Mamamoo pulled me back in :P

I'm thinking in turning as a casual fan instead of snsd, but Taeyeon is still my ultimate bias forever lol. And currently stanning on mamamoo. Ah my fangirl heart. T.T

I'm thinking in turning as a casual fan instead of snsd, but Taeyeon is still my ultimate bias forever lol. And currently stanning on mamamoo. Ah my fangirl heart. T.T

Yeah I still like them casually and Taeyeon's voice still gives me life, but Mamamoo stole my heart xD

Oppama, This is your fault. I could not resist myself: Puppwhee, wheepuppy is just so cute.

tumblr_o7rv5h5sVe1solfcyo1_1280.png

Glad I could help, buddy

I blame Oppama for most things tbf

Yea like [insert United Kingdom's political and/or economical problems today here], right?

wow, melting won lol.

7751d7258f502b66e7b8cf3a9b2bf0a2.png

OMG, I'm so thankful of the people who voted for Mamamoo. Congratz Mamamoo :^)

ayy, my MamaPink feels

Yeah I still like them casually and Taeyeon's voice still gives me life, but Mamamoo stole my heart xD

Same fam!

I know I'm butting into the conversation here but I'm the same tbh. It's probably unhealthy to be obsessed with both and I've been feeling SNSD less since Jessica left. It honestly seems to me like the SNSD I was obsessed with ended with her departure and now it's a different group which I still like but isn't THE SNSD. 

I know I'm butting into the conversation here but I'm the same tbh. It's probably unhealthy to be obsessed with both and I've been feeling SNSD less since Jessica left. It honestly seems to me like the SNSD I was obsessed with ended with her departure and now it's a different group which I still like but isn't THE SNSD.

Exactly. I'm just really into taeyeon since then lol and mostly I like their japanese releases. Maybe I'm looking for something new and fun and then I found Mamamoo by watching weekly idol haha. Then i stan Solar hard bc of her powerful voice, and I tend to like the leaders first with good vocals, so yeah. And now I'm on the radish farm, and loving it. [emoji1]

Exactly. I'm just really into taeyeon since then lol and mostly I like their japanese releases. Maybe I'm looking for something new and fun and then I found Mamamoo by watching weekly idol haha. Then i stan Solar hard bc of her powerful voice, and I tend to like the leaders first with good vocals, so yeah. And now I'm on the radish farm, and loving it. [emoji1]

Same. Taeyeon is still queen, especially since "I" was such a meaningful song and mv. I told myself to check out Mamamoo during Um Oh Ah Yeah since I thought their whole cross-dressing concept was awesome (and new and different, might I add), but I was a casual fan until You're the Best just because that's when I procrastinated enough to get obsessed lmao. I love how different they are from most girl groups, and how much they seem to care about MooMoos. 

I left before Jessica left. I think it was because I was a Blacksone and both fandoms got too much. Most of the time I could put up with it but when SNSD and 2NE1 were promoting at the same time with Mr. Mr and Come Back Home I just threw in the towel because I got so fed up of the whole competitive fandom culture surrounding both groups. Moomoos are so chill. I'm happy here ^^.

I left before Jessica left. I think it was because I was a Blacksone and both fandoms got too much. Most of the time I could put up with it but when SNSD and 2NE1 were promoting at the same time with Mr. Mr and Come Back Home I just threw in the towel because I got so fed up of the whole competitive fandom culture surrounding both groups. Moomoos are so chill. I'm happy here ^^.

Oh bruh I totally see why you threw in the towel. I found myself involved in all that drama myself, especially when I first got into k-pop, but the simultaneous promotions actually helped me personally because if I wanted to see them perform Mr Mr I also had to see Come Back Home and I ended up falling for 2ne1 as well. I tried to stick to the parts of the fandom that were more about building SNSD up than breaking others down, though, and I somehow managed to do pretty okay, probably because I was fairly new to k-pop as a whole. 

wow, melting won lol.

7751d7258f502b66e7b8cf3a9b2bf0a2.png

What does this even mean  :omg:

i think you'll have to download the audio of

if you want Love Lane with Moonbyul's rap. it's not high quality but listenable  :lol:

i think it's the voting results for The Best Album from Idol Girl Groups this year.

BLESSSSSSS

MAMAPINK MAMAPINK  :rlytearpls:

for anyone who hasn't know about this, Mamamoo's USA fanbase on twitter @USA_Moomoos is now accepting letters and fanarts for their fan support project for Mamamoo's upcoming performance in KCON NY.

YAS I CAN SEND THEM MY LOVE  :chu:

T_T I'm from the otherside of the world.

Leader's CF update.

Click here to view the Tweet

• Like 1

Really happy they're getting more CF's. 

All I really want next is Mamamoo to get on more variety shows like One Fine Day or RunningMan. I can't imagine how insane RM with MM would be. 

Should I Remind Myself that im SOLAR Bias  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

tumblr_o6597wemyC1tq692wo1_1280.jpgtumblr_o6597wemyC1tq692wo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7kabnPnr31v2gt39o1_1280.jpgtumblr_o7kabnPnr31v2gt39o2_1280.jpg

Edited by ✿Mei☆Tachibana✿
  • Like 4