Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Yama-chan why. :happy: I look like an idiot laughing here XD that was too much. 

I felt like an idiot making it, but it had to be done  :imstupid:

You're a creative genius lmao this cracked me up so much 

Are you going to K-con bc if so I'm super jealous.  I go to school in the City but since K-con is during the summer I'm back in Texas and I seriously considered spending like $700 to go until I realized that $700 pays for multiple months worth of food

I'm going to K-Con for Mamamoo, but the event itself hasn't impressed me so far with how much it's not cost efficient. It's so obviously designed to milk K-Pop fans for every last cent. 

Some people are spending on K-Con the equivalent to making an actual trip to Korea to see their groups perform there  :happy:

I'm going to K-Con for Mamamoo, but the event itself hasn't impressed me so far with how much it's not cost efficient. It's so obviously designed to milk K-Pop fans for every last cent. 

Some people are spending on K-Con the equivalent to making an actual trip to Korea to see their groups perform there  :happy:

I'm going to Beyonce's Formation concert mid June and even that costed me about 4 times less than what I spent to go to KCON lol. The things I do to see Mamamoo....lol

I live relatively close to NY but don't have the time or money for Kcon....  :cry:

Also I hardcore ship moonsun but wheebyul is killing me atm. 

wheebyul6.gif

wheebyul10.jpg

wheebyul7.gif

• Like 1

Wheein is a wrecking ball. Bias wrecker, ship wrecker XD.

In These group even ships swerves ; we have MoonSun, Wheebyul, Wheesa there are supporters of WheeSun, and there is HwaByul creeping in, even my OTP ship is not safe.

• Like 2

i read an article about MoonByul's manner today and it impresses me  :lol:

such a good lady, pretty from inside

• Like 2

I'm going to Beyonce's Formation concert mid June and even that costed me about 4 times less than what I spent to go to KCON lol. The things I do to see Mamamoo....lol

I'm silently seething about it honestly. It's such a scam honestly. I feel like somebody is robbing my house while I recline on the couch and watch them do it. 

This is totally just for Mamamoo, but I would've loved to see at least one more girl group show up ideally.

I should correct that. I'm going to see Mamamoo and meet up with you awesome MooMoos. I have low expectations for everything else.

I live relatively close to NY but don't have the time or money for Kcon....  :cry:

Also I hardcore ship moonsun but wheebyul is killing me atm. 

wheebyul6.gif

wheebyul10.jpg

wheebyul7.gif

:shock:  :shock: Bias wreckers and woah!

a69ccc49a5965f8cd0657f1a78b125bd.jpg

Lol Solar still pretty on the lower picture

Solar why u gotta be so cute  :rlytearpls:

Herro~! I'm new to the MAMAMOO fandom! I have already decided that Solar is life

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY 

tumblr_o2rkzvPqN61u6tgdko1_400.gif

YAS thank you

Lmao... What the heck I 've just watched

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJp7vZLt8G4

Someone need to eng sub this masterpiece

:hurr:

473f91e9bcc128951622de5088f6e410.jpg

The amount of wheebyul on my ig is overwhelming me lol. I keep being dragged from moonsun ship. XD

Moonsun in danger cuz of Wheebyul  :derp:

i said i was gonna make a solar gif..... i was watching the vid, spazzing and what not. then i saw the ending...

sorry i couldn't help myself XD

KIuZl5c.gif

that lip bite though  :lub:

:omg:

dude u shot my heart with this gif

Hey guys new user here, just wanted to introduce myself to the other moomoo's here. 

Btw do any of you guys know which v-app it was that Solar did her Neutrogena CF and tried to teach it to Byulyi?

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY 

21-2.gif

All this talk about Moonsun and Wheebyul but Hwasa might just steal their girl. 

rareline4.gif

Let's just admit Moonbyul has a harem. 

:imstupid:

Imma join in on this harem 

LOL! Should I be flattered or outraged someone re-uploaded my video  :derp:

Well whatever. Let the Shipping Wars commence. I get notifications every day from MooMoos torturing themselves over Moonsun vs. Wheebyul

Funny you two should mention the rise of the Rare Line  :imstupid:

And because it may be the most hilarious thing I ever produced, Mamamoo-related or otherwise

I have a few other projects in mind before I take a break and prepare for K-Con, but I love the creative outlet YT has proven to be for my inner moomoo. 

On a related note, I am keeping a very close eye on the English Solar will speak at K-Con. I hope Eric teaches her well. 

Also YAAAAS at there being an index for fancams being put together. I want to spend a night watching every last one of their performances to date and that will help tremendously  :chu:

lmfao at the "Actually Exo Member Xiumin Unnie" wheein is such a gem I swear  :lol:

YAMA U NEED TO BURN THAT CHANNEL THAT STOLE FROM U  :donthinkso:

• Like 1

what's the reason in the article i promised myself never to look at koreaboo & akp again

what's the reason in the article i promised myself never to look at koreaboo & akp again

They like how she cares for her members, even in the little things. 

Fans Reveal The True Reason Why Korean Women Are In Love With MAMAMOO’s Moonbyul

http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/fans-reveal-the-true-reason-why-korean-women-are-in-love-with-mamamoos-moonbyul/

She's such a gentlewoman  :lol: And looks damn good while doing it

They like how she cares for her members, even in the little things. 

oh thank u!  :happy:

@Goddesss Sun.... i approve of your solar gif usage. Esp from YTB. yaaaaas solar slay me

Posted in Mamamoo Official Facebook Page

Goddess YongSun

13227087_1046917135375589_8765067943318913233097_1046917902042179_85574784456526

And Mamamoo says they're not a visual group

So damn pretty!!!

:chu:  :chu:  :chu:

@Goddesss Sun.... i approve of your solar gif usage. Esp from YTB. yaaaaas solar slay me

I think I shall start using Solar gifs from now on tbh she is just relate-able

tumblr_inline_o4kck7bd3O1slg7m6_500.gif

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Goddess YongSun

13227087_1046917135375589_8765067943318913233097_1046917902042179_85574784456526

Yongsun so pretty :o

/*Picks up tablet and draw*/

Edited by kaichi

I think I shall start using Solar gifs from now on tbh she is just relate-able

tumblr_inline_o4kck7bd3O1slg7m6_500.gif

When im not on mobile i see myself using solar ytb gifs to express my thirst in the 18+ and moonsun thread. She has now joined nene leakes for best gifs ever imho

LOL! Should I be flattered or outraged someone re-uploaded my video :derp:

Well whatever. Let the Shipping Wars commence. I get notifications every day from MooMoos torturing themselves over Moonsun vs. Wheebyul

Funny you two should mention the rise of the Rare Line :imstupid:

And because it may be the most hilarious thing I ever produced, Mamamoo-related or otherwise

I have a few other projects in mind before I take a break and prepare for K-Con, but I love the creative outlet YT has proven to be for my inner moomoo.

On a related note, I am keeping a very close eye on the English Solar will speak at K-Con. I hope Eric teaches her well.

Also YAAAAS at there being an index for fancams being put together. I want to spend a night watching every last one of their performances to date and that will help tremendously :chu:

That video.... im dead. Hahaha my precious squirtle leader!

Wait a minute wait a minute so I was watching pre-debut videos and I found this one where Solar's being a vocal goddess as always:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE5x5zqDonw

But I have no idea what year this is from. Anybody else know? 

That's also a pre-debut performance by Solar.

Wash Away was a song originally performed by Geeks and Ailee, but I believe Ailee was either sick or hurt for this performance, so Solar filled in for her. Geeks is also signed to RBW just like Mamamoo.

Solar already showed signs of greatness even way back then~

That video.... im dead. Hahaha my precious squirtle leader!

I should find a way to send it to Solar  :hurr:
Edited by YamaChan

That's also a pre-debut performance by Solar.

Wash Away was a song originally performed by Geeks and Ailee, but I believe Ailee was either sick or hurt for this performance, so Solar filled in for her. Geeks is also signed to RBW just like Mamamoo.

Solar already showed signs of greatness even way back then~

Ohhhh I didn't know that was Geeks she was performing with, thanks! That means this was from April/May 2013 then

Goddess YongSun

Wait a minute wait a minute so I was watching pre-debut videos and I found this one where Solar's being a vocal goddess as always:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE5x5zqDonw

But I have no idea what year this is from. Anybody else know? 

My eyes and ears have been blessed  :ahmagah: she's a visual and vocal goddess!

• Like 1