Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

473f91e9bcc128951622de5088f6e410.jpg

The amount of wheebyul on my ig is overwhelming me lol. I keep being dragged from moonsun ship. XD

• Like 1

So Wheebyul is going stronger now.

So that's true that Byulie is really trying to make Solar jealoussssss :hurr: :hurr: :hurr: :hurr:

• Like 1

that part is in this video, at the very end of the performance Solar made that gorgeous smile, my heart skips a beat every time  :rlytearpls:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2NvG8EiikQ

ooo thanks :D

solar is my waifu so its only correct my DP displays her true sexy af self.

Sorry I replied so late (at work) but I see that a fellow awesome moomoo has provided you the science research you desired :imstupid:

My gif was provided by an awesome mofo in the moonsun thread - all credits for my sig and dp go in my signatures.... :datass:

dont worry, maybe i can make a bigger version  :ahmagah:

Lmao... What the heck I 've just watched

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJp7vZLt8G4

Someone need to eng sub this masterpiece

I believe it comes from that apple iphone commercial where someone takes a video and it an becomes award winning viral genius masterpiece except in this parody it's the mamamoo paradise that mamamoo made (basically wheein gets all the credit lol) becomes an award winning viral genius masterpiece :lol: Edited by baechulgi

i said i was gonna make a solar gif..... i was watching the vid, spazzing and what not. then i saw the ending...

sorry i couldn't help myself XD

KIuZl5c.gif

that lip bite though  :lub:

Edited by Nate.
  • Like 8

i said i was gonna make a solar gif..... i was watching the vid, spazzing and what not. then i saw the ending...

sorry i couldn't help myself XD

KIuZl5c.gif

that lip bite though  :lub:

No Solar-ssi, please don't wreck my bias list...  :blush:

I swear Mamamoo likes to ruin absolutely everything. 

First it's WheeByul getting in the way of my MoonSun shipping:

p0b9Z2.gif

Then it's ALL OF THEM trying to wreck my bias lists by somehow being too damn cute, too damn sexy, and too damn badass, all at the same time:

KIuZl5c.gif

Not to mention the hit my final grades took thanks to my spending the last two months of school too whipped by Mamamoo to even go get food let alone study lmao. 

I'm halfway "CAN YOU GUYS STOP FOR A SECOND" and halfway "PLEASE NEVER STOP YOUR PERFECTION"

• Like 1

I swear Mamamoo likes to ruin absolutely everything. 

First it's WheeByul getting in the way of my MoonSun shipping:

p0b9Z2.gif

Then it's ALL OF THEM trying to wreck my bias lists by somehow being too damn cute, too damn sexy, and too damn badass, all at the same time:

Not to mention the hit my final grades took thanks to my spending the last two months of school too whipped by Mamamoo to even go get food let alone study lmao. 

I'm halfway "CAN YOU GUYS STOP FOR A SECOND" and halfway "PLEASE NEVER STOP YOUR PERFECTION"

^^Thruth. Mamamoo ruins educations... :rlytearpls:

wheebyul is life. I wonder if there is a wheebyul badge?

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk

Uhm lovely fellow moomoos, do u know where I can watch ALL byulkong yongkong vids? I watched some of it on dailymotion by mamamoo trans, but some vids were deleted. @[email protected]

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

wheebyul is life. I wonder if there is a wheebyul badge?

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk

Yes, there is!

1907-AwardImgMaster-1437977199.png

Go get the WheeByul badge now! :hurr:

• Like 1

Uhm lovely fellow moomoos, do u know where I can watch ALL byulkong yongkong vids? I watched some of it on dailymotion by mamamoo trans, but some vids were deleted. @[email protected]

pretty sure this is all the vids by MMM trans including YKBK so enjoy (google drive ftw)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ck-dPOKb301Z74-5GqV2Ey5F4QS4F7kAw7g4zr5qsgU/edit#gid=611112835

Edited by Kayden411

Hey guys new user here, just wanted to introduce myself to the other moomoo's here. 

Btw do any of you guys know which v-app it was that Solar did her Neutrogena CF and tried to teach it to Byulyi?

• Like 1

Hey guys new user here, just wanted to introduce myself to the other moomoo's here. 

Btw do any of you guys know which v-app it was that Solar did her Neutrogena CF and tried to teach it to Byulyi?

I think you're talking about this one;

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1cGpAW9Sjz4NmlWOXlLYzVUbTA/view

The Neutrogena part starts just after 32 minutes.

I may be missing a different one though, there are too many V-app broadcasts for me to know them perfectly lol

Oh I was just watching the rest of it because why not lol and Neutrogena happens again around 37:40. That's the "Hello, I'm Neutrogena" part and where she teaches Byul how to say it.

Edited by kpopsnake
  • Like 1

Welcome fellow moomoo!!! :)))

pretty sure this is all the vids by MMM trans including YKBK so enjoy (google drive ftw)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ck-dPOKb301Z74-5GqV2Ey5F4QS4F7kAw7g4zr5qsgU/edit#gid=611112835

You. Are. The. Best. ♡♡♡

[iNSTAGRAM] 160523 ( trans. by mamamoo_substation )

“Wheein with nature
Searching for leaves
Nice weather
Moomoo good as well “

via tumblr
13233151_10204933788143624_4053922871296

i hate how photogenic she is... if I were the one posing I'd be like

"wait no way, why do I look so unnatural? I'll take one more pic"

"no, wtf? you're so bad at taking photos omg I literally posed naturally how did the photo come out like this"

Lmao... What the heck I 've just watched

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJp7vZLt8G4

Someone need to eng sub this masterpiece

K-moomoos are such epik memers... except Korean memers are of another class. Respect.

Edited by Barack Oppama

I believe it comes from that apple iphone commercial where someone takes a video and it an becomes award winning viral genius masterpiece except in this parody it's the mamamoo paradise that mamamoo made (basically wheein gets all the credit lol) becomes an award winning viral genius masterpiece :lol:

Yep, it's a parody of the iPhone commercial about a girl filming onions being chopped and everyone crying over how good it is. 

All this talk about Moonsun and Wheebyul but Hwasa might just steal their girl. 

rareline4.gif

Let's just admit Moonbyul has a harem. 

• Like 3

rareline4.gif

Oh Hwasa punching her ticket in the Moonbyul harem.

Girl, I ship you with buckets of chicken don't betray me, I mean the chicken. Those drumsticks needs your utmost attention.

I approve of the rare-line ship as well though.

rareline4.gif

A) Don't forget

bdhA4c.gif

B) How can I become part of Moonbyul's Harem?

I ship moonsun so hard, but Wheebyul is killing me!!

I can't choose a ship!  :cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvupz_0-v6Q

LOL! Should I be flattered or outraged someone re-uploaded my video  :derp:

Well whatever. Let the Shipping Wars commence. I get notifications every day from MooMoos torturing themselves over Moonsun vs. Wheebyul

Oh Hwasa punching her ticket in the Moonbyul harem.

Girl, I ship you with buckets of chicken don't betray me, I mean the chicken. Those drumsticks needs your utmost attention.

I approve of the rare-line ship as well though.

A) Don't forget

bdhA4c.gif

B) How can I become part of Moonbyul's Harem?

Funny you two should mention the rise of the Rare Line  :imstupid:

And because it may be the most hilarious thing I ever produced, Mamamoo-related or otherwise

I have a few other projects in mind before I take a break and prepare for K-Con, but I love the creative outlet YT has proven to be for my inner moomoo. 

On a related note, I am keeping a very close eye on the English Solar will speak at K-Con. I hope Eric teaches her well. 

Also YAAAAS at there being an index for fancams being put together. I want to spend a night watching every last one of their performances to date and that will help tremendously  :chu:

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

LOL! Should I be flattered or outraged someone re-uploaded my video  :derp:

Well whatever. Let the Shipping Wars commence. I get notifications every day from MooMoos torturing themselves over Moonsun vs. Wheebyul

Funny you two should mention the rise of the Rare Line  :imstupid:

And because it may be the most hilarious thing I ever produced, Mamamoo-related or otherwise

I have a few other projects in mind before I take a break and prepare for K-Con, but I love the creative outlet YT has proven to be for my inner moomoo. 

On a related note, I am keeping a very close eye on the English Solar will speak at K-Con. I hope Eric teaches her well. 

Also YAAAAS at there being an index for fancams being put together. I want to spend a night watching every last one of their performances to date and that will help tremendously  :chu:

Yama-chan why. :happy: I look like an idiot laughing here XD that was too much. 

You're a creative genius lmao this cracked me up so much 

Are you going to K-con bc if so I'm super jealous.  I go to school in the City but since K-con is during the summer I'm back in Texas and I seriously considered spending like $700 to go until I realized that $700 pays for multiple months worth of food