Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Best hoe? You talking about me, hun? Thank you. Didn't know I have a lot of fans here who wish me to get married with Solar. :rlytearpls:

wot evah helps u sleep at night fam  :ohpressor:

thanks for attending our wedding we will be sure to have fun together  :ninja:

tumblr_inline_nwenw4lB1t1tt9nsv_500.gif

Well Moonbyul is gonna have to go through me  :stud:

May the best hoe win

tumblr_nmbrenDLaa1ssnf1qo1_500.gif

(upvote for appropriate use of MAMAMAOO images to shade)

With all due respect, senpai,

when it comes to marrying Solar, we ain't no friends!

coma07.tumblr.com-jessi.gif

MOONBYUL CAN KEEP DREAMING

Best hoe? You talking about me, hun? Thank you. Didn't know I have a lot of fans here who wish me to get married with Solar. :rlytearpls:

um...... fans that want you to marry Solar?

giphy.gif

(Solar411 ship is alive and well thank you very much!)

Awwww, you all think you have a chance with Solar...

52774807.jpg

not while I'm alive bishes... not while i'm alive!

is it good face mask? if so imma buy

It's due to arrive tomorrow so will let you know. I don't usually buy things endorsed by idols (horrible, horrible lie) but will let you know if our babies are sponsoring good products or if they are just chasing that Won baby!

160511 Mamamoo - BBQ Party (Part 1/2)

160511 Mamamoo - BBQ Party (Part 2/2)

yoongi... you da real MVP fam. thank you! my poor performance at work is down to the excellent work of mamamoo trans!

Hey guys! Been lurking for almost a year (mostly as a guest) and thought I'd introduce myself. I became a fan towards the end of 2014 when I stumbled across a video of them performing Piano Man (I remember they had dark blue outfits on lol). Even tho I didn't like the song, I was so taken by their stage presence that I continued to watch every stage after that and listen to their albums and by January 2015 I was hooked. I never thought I'd find another girl group that made me as happy and hype as 2NE1 did, but they do just that. My bias is Hwasa -Solar continues to kill me on the regular though- and my favorite songs are Don't Be Happy, Gentleman and Hometown.

+ can I just say seeing their growth through this thread has been awesome. Seeing their gradual rise last year was beautiful it was actually amazing reading everyone's reactions as they achieved their AK, CAK and PAK. Especially when they hit that PAK; reading everyone's shocked and ecstatic reactions made me emotional. I wanted to celebrate with you guys but at the time I really didn't want to make an account lol. 

Anyway, I probably won't be super active, but I will continue to check out the thread everyday and I know many more achievements are coming for these queens.

tumblr_n7chz9RJ6w1qkkfjuo5_500.gif

• Like 2

Hey guys! Been lurking for almost a year (mostly as a guest) and thought I'd introduce myself. I became a fan towards the end of 2014 when I stumbled across a video of them performing Piano Man (I remember they had dark blue outfits on lol). Even tho I didn't like the song, I was so taken by their stage presence that I continued to watch every stage after that and listen to their albums and by January 2015 I was hooked. I never thought I'd find another girl group that made me as happy and hype as 2NE1 did, but they do just that. My bias is Hwasa -Solar continues to kill me on the regular though- and my favorite songs are Don't Be Happy, Gentleman and Hometown.

+ can I just say seeing their growth through this thread has been awesome. Seeing their gradual rise last year was beautiful it was actually amazing reading everyone's reactions as they achieved their AK, CAK and PAK. Especially when they hit that PAK; reading everyone's shocked and ecstatic reactions made me emotional. I wanted to celebrate with you guys but at the time I really didn't want to make an account lol. 

Anyway, I probably won't be super active, but I will continue to check out the thread everyday and I know many more achievements are coming for these queens.

Welcome to the thread :)

Hello there ! 

658283sexeysolar.gif

welcome to the thread 

Hello there ! 

658283sexeysolar.gif

adding to my for academic purposes folder

ahhmm still waiting adding me in mamamoo line group lmao 

I think that if there was a problem getting added on, you might want to personally PM the administrature so that she/he would have better record of who to add instead of posting on a big forum. Just my suggestion (: 

I think that if there was a problem getting added on, you might want to personally PM the administrature so that she/he would have better record of who to add instead of posting on a big forum. Just my suggestion (:

Oh ok lmao im shy pm them :(

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

160511 Mamamoo - BBQ Party (Part 1/2)

160511 Mamamoo - BBQ Party (Part 2/2)

:ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  thanks!!

Hello there ! 

658283sexeysolar.gif

Welcome to the thread :)

welcome to the thread 

Hey! + thank you :-)

omg, I loved Hwasa's cover of Yanghwa Bridge (even tho it's only a couples of lines)... now I want a full cover of Yanghwa Bridge by Hwasa  :rlytearpls: she made the song so emotional! Zion-T's vibe was more chill to me but I got emotional when I heard Hwasa was singing it

• Like 1

I belong on this thread! I've been here for the past months and finally made an account bc of Mamamoo lol. WORTH STANNING BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL TALENTED.

• Like 2

Please welcome me to the radish farm. :D Wheein is my current bias bc she is just sooooo adorable. And Byul and Solar sometimes snatching me bc I'm a moonsun trash. ♡

• Like 3

Please welcome me to the radish farm. :D Wheein is my current bias bc she is just sooooo adorable. And Byul and Solar sometimes snatching me bc I'm a moonsun trash. ♡

lol i already welcome you xD