Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

honestly you can't believe those seat chart things. they always do that. theres like 10 different ones made by randoms.

heres a little thing that OntheSky made of idols singing mamamoo songs and stuff

Moon Hyuna was also listening to I Miss You when she was snapping

Anyone tuning to Hiphop Nation for Hwasa ?

Edit: Ah it's next week.

Edited by kaisaki

Im seriously loving the band version of ytb and peppermint choc. The girls slayed in them. Really hoping to see more of such performances!

Btw random, where do u guys find the schedule on the fancafe now? It used to be pinned on every forum page but I can't seem to locate it nw

As for the dream concert seating I'm trying to be positive in thinking there are many other fandoms there who will be potential moomoo converts :p

It's under Mamamoo Notice 

스케쥴공지 It's usually on the top with the other pinned pages. I don't know when they changed it either but it took me a while to find it. 
  • Like 1

and yikes @ that Dream Concert mess. i knew it, i knew something's gonna happen. Mamamoo isn't even mentioned in that seating arrangement, did they even try. with 70K members in fancafe, they don't deserve this mess. i feel bad for K-moomoos, sharing seats with other fandoms won't be easy at all. Dream Concert was never a dream concert, it's more like a nightmare that comes every year in Kpop, with all the fanwars and shit. i'm so sick that they still try to make this thing a tradition in Kpop, they should either get rid of it or at least think of a better way for all the fandoms to join (such as splitting the concert into 2 days or something). just ugh.

hear hear! it's a mess really..fanwars here and there sprout up every after the concert.. i'm even a bit nervous now just thinking about it... and so many performers! how are they gonna fit that all into one night? 

Dream Concert was never a dream concert, it's more like a nightmare that comes every year in Kpop, with all the fanwars and shit. 

word

it's obvious that mamamoo's fandom is growing but they just gotta share the seats lol, not even with one other group but two; not that i'm complaining or anything obviously  :dave:

i wish each group had their own area... hopefully the fandoms get along this year

It's under Mamamoo Notice 

스케쥴공지 It's usually on the top with the other pinned pages. I don't know when they changed it either but it took me a while to find it. 

Thanks fellow radish! That helped alot :) It's so hard to navigate when you don't know korean. Wow seems like their upcoming schedules involve festivals after festivals. Today they will be performing in two events >< It's really tiring being artistes.

Some new fanart because - Nobutanaega doko XD; I made this for my twitter banner.  

I hope you like it - sorry for seemingly spamming them lately.
Featuring: Moonhamster, Solartle, Hwalion and Wheepuppy.

Some excuses why I do MMMoo fanart :v it lets me practice different style. I tried  a different coloring style. 
Ahhaha well lol ,I just love them; there is no helping me now.  #StanMamamoo2k16
Some Notes: Height is not their actual height - I don't know it exactly this is an estimate based on the song.

Big Version Here: http://sta.sh/0dib5jteq2y

mmmoo1cmsmall_by_kaisaki1342-da2h224.png

Edited by kaisaki
  • Like 18

BTW guys I can't believe the brand name of my tape is...

90b315ea77.jpg

LOL

AHHAHAH LoL XD Moonstar XD

Some new fanart because - Nobutanaega doko XD; I made this for my twitter banner.  

I hope you like it - sorry for seemingly spamming them lately.

Featuring: Moonhamster, Solartle, Hwalion and Wheepuppy.

Some excuses why I do MMMoo fanart :v it lets me practice different style. I tried  a different coloring style. 

Ahhaha well lol ,I just love them; there is no helping me now.  #StanMamamoo2k16

Some Notes: Height is not their actual height - I don't know it exactly this is an estimate based on the song.

Big Version Here: http://sta.sh/0dib5jteq2y

mmmoo1cmsmall_by_kaisaki1342-da2h224.png

Omg u are so good  :rlytearpls: they need to see this asap  :lol:

BTW guys I can't believe the brand name of my tape is...

90b315ea77.jpg

LOL

#EveryoneKnows #EveryoneLovesMoonStar  :hurr:

now that explains why she's the clingiest member of Mamamoo  :imstupid:

YOU DID NOT JUST OMFG  :har:

You, Oh XD ahahahhahah :har:  lol

"For academic purposes"BeAJgzz.jpg

"For science purposes"BeAJgzz.jpg

"For research purposes"BeAJgzz.jpg

wheein too precious for me to do science research on

so I do chemistry research on her1.0

Pgfxa5E.gif

Edited by Barack Oppama
  • Like 2

Hey! Moomoos,

I'm new here but my potato ass has been anonymously creeping since last year.

You're probably the most welcoming and nicest thread on here, so yall made me make an account.

I'll try to be a nice addition to this thread. 

Ps: i'm hopelessly inlove with Yongsun

• Like 7

Hey guys!

Im a Twice fan but I'm starting to like Mamamoo because of Solar, her vocals are so amazing!!!! plus im a real close friend of MamaMyu (hello!! :chu: ) so all these comments about Nation's Girl Group competition and  what not, lets put aside this negative thoughts and be friends?

4fab481522c712a4c5618c15b185cfb381ab37d1tumblr_nhj25nNAwl1sk2kqwo1_500.gif

Sincerely,

Yoonited YooKnight Nate

Edit: im so sorry if this came as a bad view but i wanna thank you all for posting! but what i said above is true even though its for a game, i meant it all, solar really has amazing vocals and i stan her since i saw her in WGM :D her laugh is addictive i can tell you that sincerely  :lol:

Edited by Nate.
  • Like 7
  • Dislike 1

lol the person above me is just doing a competition to mention "twice" and "nations girl group" in other groups threads....for negs or positives lmao. 

Edited by tastypasties