Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

just after I posted I saw this on twitter

So that adds more fuel to the Mamamoo are getting paid theory. How many festivals did they do last year? 40?

The biggest thing for me is that a lot of pictures of the members spotted wearing expensive items are happening post UOAY. Yes, Wheein had that jacket pre-debut, but it's not that expensive. If you really liked the brand and the jacket and you weren't completely destitute, it wouldn't be hard to save and buy a jacket in the $100-200 range. 

And they did the 4 events schedule twice, 4 events at that price. Mamamoo is getting paid real well. I'm really  happy for them.

Oh Sugarman will be next next week, I need to mark that on my calendar.

The got paid so well   :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

Their own revenue + royalty money from featuring + CF (albeit not many CF yet) + events. And RBW is really a good company for giving them fair share in the income (so far) 

Let me see Moonbyul flaunting around the town in Aventador please, that would be a nice source of fanfic  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

• Like 7
  • Dislike 1

Click here to view the Tweet

I'm excited for sugarman :lub:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Question How can I properly link twitter post: I can't seem to figure out.

Edited by kaisaki

Use the following format:

Or press the Special BBCode button (to the left of font selection), select Tweet (not Twitter) and there you go.

Use the following format:

Or press the Special BBCode button (to the left of font selection), select Tweet (not Twitter) and there you go.

Thank you very much :)

I see so that is why i can't figure it out, i keep pressing the twitter one rather than the tweet one.

Edited by kaisaki

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAAAAAAAAAAS

i'm stoked to see how the 4 will slay!

so many shows to look forward to! immortal songs 2, wgm, sugarman! Woo Hoo!  :ahmagah:  apart from that, they're starting on the events now too.. 

p.s. do they have magazine photo shoots lined up? just curious..

this is pretty late notice but i just started watching Marriage Contract (Lee Seo Jin and UEE) and at episode 5, around 05:11 to the 6-minute mark, You're the Best plays :) i was just so pleasantly surprised by it hehe  :smile:

i'm not sure if i should link it here but oh well...

http://myasiantv.se/drama/marriage-contract/episode-5/#mediaplayer

ahhhhh well would u look at that  :lol: rise Mamamooooooo

All four?!  :cry: The stakes just got higher now that all of them are going to be there 

Is it me or are they not that bad?  :lol: Like Wheein and Moonbyul sound decent 

Is it me or are they not that bad?  :lol: Like Wheein and Moonbyul sound decent 

They're adequate. But then again I probably have high standards since I'm a huge fan of Pentatonix and their beat boxer is one of the best in the world in my opinion. 

• Like 1

While listening/watching Melon Radio 4tune Cookie Ep2 and Ep3. Add weekly Idol and it is all about chicken.
I realize how much Mamamoo love chicken so much. Hwasa will not give up her chicken without a fight.

Ah now I'm hungry.

They're adequate. But then again I probably have high standards since I'm a huge fan of Pentatonix and their beat boxer is one of the best in the world in my opinion. 

I actually really love Pentatonix as well^^ Always nice to meet a fellow fan 

I actually really love Pentatonix as well^^ Always nice to meet a fellow fan 

I've run across Pentaholics among MooMoos and among A.R.M.Y's.  I'd seriously love for Mamamoo to cover a PTX original like "Run to You"--I think they'd kill it. 

Finally finish a fan-art of sort.

Stumble upon fanfic in AFF about Mamamoo X Ragnarok - since I played ragnarok It took my fancy and I could not get out the idea of Hwasa as Wizard so there you go. The Hwazard.

the_rise_of_hwazard_by_kaisaki1342-da0mv

The coloring was done pretty bland.

• Like 10

Please excuse me for asking an incredibly stupid question.

How do you all pronounce Solar's name? Do you say "So La" or do you pronounce the "r" like how it's pronounced in English? I want to say So La, but the r at the end keeps tripping me up...

How do you all pronounce Solar's name? Do you say "So La" or do you pronounce the "r" like how it's pronounced in English? I want to say So La, but the r at the end keeps tripping me up...

Well she pronounces it Solar, so I don't know why it would be pronounced any other way. 

Whenever I see her name spelled in Korean it's "솔ë¼" which is "So(L) La", so that's what I'd go for.

Edited by Mackkey

I'd feel odd pronouncing it like 'Solar' as in 'solar power' as it's so different in my accent. I'd be saying 'Sowluh' which feels like a totally different word to what she says when she pronounces it. So I just go with 'So La' because that's what she says.

I think it's much more natural to say "So- Law". Also, Solar herself says it like this so it's just come to be that way.