Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Their Engrish gives me the giggles...so cuteeeeeee!

• Like 1

Woo hoo is now my favorite song this year! I love it! HELP ME

whoops. can't be helped #sorrynotsorry lol

good news is you're now in the got-snatched-by-Woo-hoo club.

Jw8qVoQ.gif

• Like 2

whoops. can't be helped #sorrynotsorry lol

good news is you're now in the got-snatched-by-Woo-hoo club.

Jw8qVoQ.gif

Lol the most perfect post to sum up anyone that joins the MMM train after woohoo!

lol im only one updating solar thread  :hurr:  :har:  :troll:

Edited by ✿Mei☆Tachibana✿

Moonbyul got her drivers license.

[PHOTO] 160425 Moonbyul Fancafe Memo: Ddoodoong!

Cg5Jx4oWIAAYxAq.jpg

Cg5Lh1SU4AAm37V.jpg

• Like 6

lol im only one updating solar thread :hurr: :har: :troll:

I really should post there more but im 99% perverse about her. So i stay in moonsun thread and unleash....

I really should post there more but im 99% perverse about her. So i stay in moonsun thread and unleash....

I understand that haha xD

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Am I the only one that doesn't binge-listen to Woo Hoo & only listens to it when the song goes on my shuffle list b/c the song so good I don't wanna listen to it till I get bored of it?

o9a3k8u.gif

Edited by Barack Oppama

Cg5Jx4oWIAAYxAq.jpg

Cg5Lh1SU4AAm37V.jpg

who allowed this.

also i see that lack of fringe there. i see it /peers at moon's forehead

Cg5Jx4oWIAAYxAq.jpg

Cg5Lh1SU4AAm37V.jpg

Now moonbyul can be uber oppa style and drive around seoul cruising with hwasa.... LET THIS HAPPEN Edited by Kayden411

the existence of Moon Byulyi forehead is real lol

OMG I thought that was Wheein at first!! I didn't even recognize Moonbyul! She looks so good without bangs! She she do the next comeback with this hairstyle!  :lub:  :lub:  :lub:

More of Moonbyul with almost no bangs: 0:40 All the girls look amazing in this video, but especially Moonbyul like at 1:04 :chu: 

Edited by Redzero

lol im only one updating solar thread  :hurr:  :har:  :troll:

How u find so many solar related things doe   

Cg5Jx4oWIAAYxAq.jpg

Cg5Lh1SU4AAm37V.jpg

hhhh Moonbyul u can finally drive me around looool
  • Like 1

How u find so many solar related things doe hhhh Moonbyul u can finally drive me around looool

Well well in fanpages

Although i want to find solar's fansites

Can anyone tell?

Well well in fanpages

Although i want to find solar's fansites

Can anyone tell?

There are some, but I only know a few. Will update when I get home in a few hours. Every fansite, I've come across post pics of all the girls, just so you know, and not just of the dedicated member. I really love that all the fansites adore all the girls even if one is their bias and we always get beautiful pictures. You might have come across a Solar fansite and not realized it. 

https://twitter.com/solarslight

http://sunday221.tistory.com/

http://solardo0221.tistory.com/

http://19910221m.tistory.com/

MoonSun: http://daynnight0619.tistory.com/

Edited by GoobertozTakoz

Cg5Jx4oWIAAYxAq.jpg

Cg5Lh1SU4AAm37V.jpg

That was on her to-do-list, wasn't it? Now she can drive Solar around and go on proper dates lol  :lol:

• Like 2

the existence of Moon Byulyi forehead is real lol

So cute! <3

Hi *shyly wave*

I'm a new MooMoo and I'm a new One Hallyu user. :meow: I kind of created this account just so I could vote for Moonbyul in this pool *shameless confession* :chu: For some reason, though, something goes wrong everytime I try to vote and so my vote isn't counted :rlytearpls:

Anyway, I'm 100% clueless about how to use One Hallyu. Like, I have tons of questions regarding Mamamoo but I don't know where is the right place to ask them? May someone clarify this for me please? :) 

• Like 5

So cute! <3

Hi *shyly wave*

I'm a new MooMoo and I'm a new One Hallyu user. :meow: I kind of created this account just so I could vote for Moonbyul in this pool *shameless confession* :chu: For some reason, though, something goes wrong everytime I try to vote and so my vote isn't counted :rlytearpls:

Anyway, I'm 100% clueless about how to use One Hallyu. Like, I have tons of questions regarding Mamamoo but I don't know where is the right place to ask them? May someone clarify this for me please? :)

Welcome to the radish farm, fellow new MooMoo.

First thing you can check the OP and you can ask here right away.

http://onehallyu.com/topic/40768-the-mamamoo-official-thread-youre-the-best-achieves-perfect-all-kill-4-roof-hits/

New radish are always welcome.

OTH I did the same thing I created this account solely for Mamamoo.

• Like 2

So cute! <3

Hi *shyly wave*

whalecum to the thread and OH if u have any questions about OH in general visit this thread  :ahmagah:

http://onehallyu.com/topic/573-tutorial-for-users/

http://onehallyu.com/topic/119-welcome-to-onehallyu/

Edited by Goddess Sun
  • Like 1

Just watched the first part what you all spoiled me on (j'/k) in the episode last to this one, 56th of King of Masked Singer.

I haven't finished the show, but want to spazz a bit. Obviously we all know it's Wheein (her voice too distinct for a Moomoo who's been listening). She's also facing powerful and some of the best singer, so I'm not surprised at the result.

But she's looking, really exhausted? :cry:

This was recorded I know more than 3 weeks ago, and knowing Mask Singer,... The show was 3+ hours in the morning for the duet. Then 5 hours+ after lunchbreak for the solo.

So it's a really really long recording. Kim Gura actually once complained the show records more than 10 hours (maybe just for the earlier episodes), so why can't the Mask Singer have more fun? (he was obviously joking)

It still feels that, regardless of the circumstance in that show, the girls might not use to their recent, superbusy schedule. It was Solar who got sick and now Wheein worries me.

And they'll be flying to New York? Geez, they need a break quickly!

Edited by MomoRinEeya

Welcome to the radish farm, fellow new MooMoo.

First thing you can check the OP and you can ask here right away.

http://onehallyu.com/topic/40768-the-mamamoo-official-thread-youre-the-best-achieves-perfect-all-kill-4-roof-hits/

New radish are always welcome.

OTH I did the same thing I created this account solely for Mamamoo.

Thank you! :lol:

It's nice to know that we registered at OH for the same reason, I didn't have anyone to talk about Mamamoo before and it was a little sad. :'(  Now I am not alone anymore. :)

whalecum to the thread and OH if u have any questions about OH in general visit this thread  :ahmagah:

http://onehallyu.com/topic/573-tutorial-for-users/

http://onehallyu.com/topic/119-welcome-to-onehallyu/

Thank you! I already had checked the first link but I didn't knew the second one. I'll read everything now, thanks! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So, since it's okay to ask here... I'll really appreciate if someone answer my questions. :lol:

1. I heard that Hwasa and Wheein were already trainees at RBW when Solar and Moonbyul joined them. But for how long the four of them were trainees before debut?

2. Also, in which company they were trainees before joining RBW?

3. They don't live together anymore, right? When they moved from dorms?

4. Why are Hwasa and Moonbyul called Rare Line?

5. Who is the most popular and least popular member amongst fans? I've seem people saying that Moonbyul is the most popular but some other people told that she was the least popular, then I see people saying that Solar was pretty popular and others said it was Wheein...

These are my questions. May someone help me? :lol:

Edited by JungleMoon90

Thank you! :lol:

It's nice to know that we registered at OH for the same reason, I didn't have anyone to talk about Mamamoo before and it was a little sad. :'(  Now I am not alone anymore. :)

Thank you! I already had checked the first link but I didn't knew the second one. I'll read everything now, thanks! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So, since it's okay to ask here... I'll really appreciate if someone answer my questions. :lol:

1. I heard that Hwasa and Wheein were already trainees at RBW when Solar and Moonbyul joined them. But for how long the four of them were trainees before debut?

2. Also, in which company they were trainees before joining RBW?

3. They don't live together anymore, right? When they moved from dorms?

4. Why are Hwasa and Moonbyul called Rare Line?

5. Who is the most popular and least popular member amongst fans? I've seem people saying that Moonbyul is the most popular but some other people told that she was the least popular, then I see people saying that Solar was pretty popular and others said it was Wheein...

These are my questions. May someone help me? :lol:

based on my knowledge xd

2. Solar was a flight attendant in training iirc before she was scouted when she was like on some sorta singing booth in a carnival-like place

Moonbyul - she did not disclose

Wheein - Was in the same agency for awhile with Moonbyul but did not disclose agency name, but she was under RBW (when RBW were an agency that helps other agencies to find [talented] trainees, that did not debut groups) with Hwasa

Hwasa - RBW

4. The popularity between each member is extremely equal IMO.

FYI: The bias poll is actually kind of misleading because I know most of the moomoos consider all of the members as their biases but in the poll we have to pick only one, so...  :lol:

Edited by Barack Oppama

Just watched the first part what you all spoiled me on (j'/k) in the episode last to this one, 56th of King of Masked Singer.

I haven't finished the show, but want to spazz a bit. Obviously we all know it's Wheein (her voice too distinct for a Moomoo who's been listening). She's also facing powerful and some of the best singer, so I'm not surprised at the result.

But she's looking, really exhausted? :cry:

This was recorded I know more than 3 weeks ago, and knowing Mask Singer,... The show was 3+ hours in the morning for the duet. Then 5 hours+ after lunchbreak for the solo.

So it's a really really long recording. Kim Gura actually once complained the show records more than 10 hours (maybe just for the earlier episodes), so why can't the Mask Singer have more fun? (he was obviously joking)

It still feels that, regardless of the circumstance in that show, the girls might not use to their recent, superbusy schedule. It was Solar who got sick and now Wheein worries me.

And they'll be flying to New York? Geez, they need a break quickly!

Are u really watching all the episode of Masked Singer  :omg: that is amazing lol  :lol: despite her being sick she actually didn't sound sick which is honestly super cool but I just wish they would rest up for a while before having to fly out to NYC  :unsure:

based on my knowledge xd

2. Solar was a flight attendant in training iirc before she was scouted when she was like on some sorta singing booth in a carnival-like place

Moonbyul - she did not disclose

Wheein - Was in the same agency for awhile with Moonbyul but did not disclose agency name, but she was under RBW (when RBW were an agency that helps other agencies to find [talented] trainees, that did not debut groups) with Hwasa

Hwasa - RBW

4. The popularity between each member is extremely equal IMO.

FYI: The bias poll is actually kind of misleading because I know most of the moomoos consider all of the members as their biases but in the poll we have to pick only one, so...  :lol:

I wish we could actually vote for more than one XD but that will be a disaster.