Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

YEBA cut lol

Edited by jmc387

YEBA cut lol

Ricnam-nim...

//dead.

I knew I wouldn't regret watching these two. Seems like even Eric Nam has jumped aboard the 'Everybody Troll Solar' train :P.

• Like 4

Since I am bored as hell, I stumble upon an info and it seems Jung WHeein comes from rich family?

I mean looking at the child photos of her, she looks like princess growing up in wealthy family.

Some fact:

She have a 198000 won jacket before debut (it means it isn't an endorsement) and a sweater for same brand http://store-charms.com

On dream player, she said she have a big living room back in jeonju.

On weekly idol she said she lived in jeonju samcheong dong

Who do you think the richest member of mamamoo?

Edited by vanbun

Since I am bored as hell, I stumble upon an info and it seems Jung WHeein comes from rich family?

I mean looking at the child photos of her, she looks like princess growing up in wealthy family.

Some fact:

She have a 198000 won jacket before debut (it means it isn't an endorsement) and a sweater for same brand http://store-charms.com

id say wheein too... in kim suro's programme i swear she said about her house and the others teased her like she was mad rich so id say out of the 4 then wheein had the most comfortable upbringing

Ricnam-nim...

//dead.

I knew I wouldn't regret watching these two. Seems like even Eric Nam has jumped aboard the 'Everybody Troll Solar' train :P.

literally "ricnam-nim" I cant believe her. God, I love her. I literally smiled and laughed so much. yeba solar for sure.

Some fact:

she's actually rich af

she was talking about how her parents worked 24/7 and she was always home alone (even though it's the same for Hwasa), but it seems like she came from a wealthy family 

Edited by Barack Oppama

she's actually rich af

she was talking about how her parents worked 24/7 and she was always home alone (even though it's the same for Hwasa), but it seems like she came from a wealthy family

Working in art if I remember correctly? At least her mother.

And this one hella expensive jacket I mentioned earlier. 198000won

tumblr_inline_ny9d5jPons1tranc1_500.jpg

It's her or moonbyul or solar....

Edited by vanbun

YEBA cut lol

my wife. she's so perfect

thanks for looking after her RicNam... I owe ya innit

my wife. she's so perfect

thanks for looking after her RicNam... I owe ya innit

she's not ur wife  :donthinkso: she's mine  :dave:

mate... im letting ya borrow her cos im a mature adult innit

I facepalmed at least a dozen times watching Solar in the latest WGM. Shes really is such an adorkable Yeba  :lol: She really doesn't know much at all about Western culture; I'm surprised she even knew what Atlanta was...and also surprised she never even heard of a taco before. 

It's a damn shame she came to LA and never got a chance to try some good Mexican. Would've been the perfect opportunity, but maybe she'll go back to LA when she (hopefully) meets Chloe again~

And on the topic of Wheein's family, it's very clear she's Ms. Moneybags. It was brought up during their first Weekly Idol visit. Defcon knew she came from money based exclusively on where she lived. She mentioned growing up around art and music, so we have that to thank for shaping her into the talented, well-rounded queen she is today  :chu:

I'm a little Mamamoo deprived these days. Keeping my fingers crossed for an eventual invite to Running Man, Infinite Challenge or their own variety like One Fine Day/Showtime. 

Edited by YamaChan
  • Like 4

http://onehallyu.com/topic/318318-info-2016-april-girl-group-brand-big-data-brand-reputation-index/

Mamamoo is top 3 in the chart, apparently it means that the higher ranking u are, the higher odds that a person is going to buy a product if ur in the CF

the list is about brand reputation, among girl groups people are more likely to buy when this person is the model. 

• Like 1

I'm watching We Got Married right now, and this is a great line from a fine Hollywood person-

"Mamamoo is like my BIG HIT." --Chloe Moretz.

Eric is helping out with Solar's poor memory. So funny! :ahmagah:

• Like 3

Guys what vapp where Moon gave Sun that nickname Yeba what does that even mean  :derp:

mate... im letting ya borrow her cos im a mature adult innit

m8s we can all sort out a schedule for Queen Solar... I can get her for the weekend and show her a good time  :hurr:

Guys what vapp where Moon gave Sun that nickname Yeba what does that even mean  :derp:

m8s we can all sort out a schedule for Queen Solar... I can get her for the weekend and show her a good time  :hurr:

We need to serve Queen Solar well in ha palace  :dave: I'll introduce her to the world of beautiful popular music that is Proximity's YT Channel  :dave:

Yeba = Yeppeun pabo (A stupid person who is pretty) apparently LOL

Ty mamamoo my korean skills are vri gud now

We need to serve Queen Solar well in ha palace  :dave: I'll introduce her to the world of beautiful popular music that is Proximity's YT Channel  :dave:

Yeba = Yeppeun pabo (A stupid person who is pretty) apparently LOL

Ty mamamoo my korean skills are vri gud now

Yas huny u show her some bootyful popular Music  :hurr:

ooh okayyyyy thanks fam u da bestest  :chu:

Yas huny u show her some bootyful popular Music  :hurr:

ooh okayyyyy thanks fam u da bestest  :chu:

she needs 2 b introduced to Halsey (IDK her well either except I've listened to only two of her songs lmao)

I'd get ha to watch Halsey's Ghost MV  :hurr: don't worry, it's art!

Edited by Barack Oppama

she needs 2 b introduced to Halsey (IDK her well either except I've listened to only two of her songs lmao)

I'd get ha to watch Halsey's Ghost MV  :hurr: don't worry, it's art!

idk who Halsey is but Imma search her up  :dave: thanks for the recommendation fam :chu:  

idk who Halsey is but Imma search her up  :dave: thanks for the recommendation fam :chu:  

Halsey's Colors is my bop... Audien's remix of Color is like 69 times the Kreygasm of the original ver. tho  :dave:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x46nhxx_160424-%EB%B3%B5%EB%A9%B4%EA%B0%80%EC%99%95-%EB%B0%98%EB%8B%AC-%EB%A7%88%EB%A7%88%EB%AC%B4-mamamoo-%EC%A0%95%ED%9C%98%EC%9D%B8-%EC%96%B4%EB%A8%B8%EB%8B%98%EC%9D%B4-%EB%88%84%EA%B5%AC%EB%8B%88_tv

Whee In performed "Who's Your Mama" on Masked Singer today.  She lost just like Solar did in the 2nd round. Everyone is saying the guy she lost to is from Ulala Session, but she still did a fantastic job. Seeing her go against loved and talented sunbaes and getting solid praise, always makes me so proud. She was sick during this performance and still managed to blow everyone away. 

• Like 4

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x46nhxx_160424-%EB%B3%B5%EB%A9%B4%EA%B0%80%EC%99%95-%EB%B0%98%EB%8B%AC-%EB%A7%88%EB%A7%88%EB%AC%B4-mamamoo-%EC%A0%95%ED%9C%98%EC%9D%B8-%EC%96%B4%EB%A8%B8%EB%8B%98%EC%9D%B4-%EB%88%84%EA%B5%AC%EB%8B%88_tv

Whee In performed "Who's Your Mama" on Masked Singer today.  She lost just like Solar did in the 2nd round. Everyone is saying the guy she lost to is from Ulala Session, but she still did a fantastic job. Seeing her go against loved and talented sunbaes and getting solid praise, always makes me so proud. She was sick during this performance and still managed to blow everyone away. 

do I sense a JYP fan  :hurr: this is actually my fave song by JYP so am glad she covered  :ahmagah: and I cant believe she was sick as well my baby  :rlytearpls: RAPPING WHEEIN OMGGGGGGGGGG  :la:  :la:  :la:  :la:

Edited by Goddess Sun
  • Like 1

Watching masked singer performance and hearing Wheein rap, make me realize that Mamamoo will probably in the future be really composed of 4 rappers and 4 singers.  The talent these girls has is tremendous and them working to improve and add on it is inspiring.

• Like 1