Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Solar without make-up :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah: 

13007305_1215828601781797_36666580052213

omg  :rlytearpls: I actually prefer Solar w/o makeup. Look at that cutie  :omg:  :cry:

Kcon ticket prices have been released

CgmybrjUoAEjM_8.jpg

It's pricey but I'm hoping that Moomoos are able to congregate in one spot so we can have a mini radish farm during the concert. I'm probably going to spring for P1 on the day that Mamamoo performs.

Also while we wait for news on how booths will work out, I'd like to know if there's anything people are interested in buying. Last year fan booths were able to sell official merchandise and I'm planning on bringing pretty much all of it for anyone who wants buy something at the con and save on shipping (so Lightstick, snapbacks, albums and season greetings if I can get them at a good price). 

ahh the pricing is pretty similar to last year's

I think I'm just gonna buy p3-p5 tickets tho  :rlytearpls:

Enjoy being a single adult. Us married adults can't just take off like that. It's killing me that both Mamamoo and BTS (my two ultimate bias groups in kpop) are going to be sharing a stage and I can't go. I'd have to pay for three tickets (my 7 year old loves BTS, and my wife wouldn't talk to me for a year if I went to a concert this big without her--even though she's only a casual fan of BTS and thinks my Mamamoo obsession is weird), three plane tickets, meals for three, etc. 

It'd easily cost me over a grand to go to kcon and that';s without buying merchandise. 

If I was single I'd buy tickets and airfare and just crash somewhere fucking cheap (as I did many times before). 

aww that sucks, but it'd be super cool to see a family enjoying k-pop together @ kcon  :rlytearpls:

honestly tho i don't wanna sound whiny but im a little worried about my safety, idk newark isn't that dangerous of a place I guess but since I'm born and raised in Malaysia (dangerous af place and if you go out alone especially if ur a girl gl not getting kidnapped) I'm a little paranoid about staying outside alone until night time...  :rlytearpls:

Edited by Barack Oppama

Ah the one advantage to being an adult (I will take photos) - already on planning on booking the thurs and Friday off and having a long weekend in Paris - European moomoos! hit me up if you wanna go - thinking of Air BnB'ing a house for that time and having a rave fam! (if not me and my pals will adult without moomoos - no MAMAMOO but you cant deny its a pretty good lineup fam. SHINEE FAM SHINEE)

as Tay Swift said; haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate but I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake, shake it off

I wanna go but I can't afford it. The downsides of being an adult :P. Also travel is awkward for me T.T. I'm waiting it out and saving up til Mamamoo come near enough to me.

The lineup looks super awesome (even sans Mamamoo). Have fun!

Solar is like a ray of light in the dark storm that my life is.

She and my dog called Terry  :imstupid:

There's a whole group of moomoos going. If you have kakaotalk I can ask to get you into the chat.

Yes please! My ID is MAMAMOOCOMEDY :)

Me too! My ID is..YamaMoo  :hurr:

I would love to coordinate with fellow moomoos to form a radish patch. How close you're planning on sitting and how it would be organized is of particular interest to me, so I'd like to be invited.

There's a whole group of moomoos going. If you have kakaotalk I can ask to get you into the chat.

me too pls! d3ff is my ID. (I promise I'll behave well xd)

Me too! My ID is..YamaMoo  :hurr:

I would love to coordinate with fellow moomoos to form a radish patch. How close you're planning on sitting and how it would be organized is of particular interest to me, so I'd like to be invited.

I tried to find your id on kakao and I wasn't able to :(

me too pls! d3ff is my ID. (I promise I'll behave well xd)

added you to the chat

I tried to find your id on kakao and I wasn't able to :(

added you to the chat

Really? I wonder why. I'm on now :(

Really? I wonder why. I'm on now :(

I tried searching for an id of YamaMoo and I can't find anything. 

my id is sparkilene, you can add me

I tried searching for an id of YamaMoo and I can't find anything. 

my id is sparkilene, you can add me

I fixed it. User error!

Enjoy being a single adult. Us married adults can't just take off like that. It's killing me that both Mamamoo and BTS (my two ultimate bias groups in kpop) are going to be sharing a stage and I can't go. I'd have to pay for three tickets (my 7 year old loves BTS, and my wife wouldn't talk to me for a year if I went to a concert this big without her--even though she's only a casual fan of BTS and thinks my Mamamoo obsession is weird), three plane tickets, meals for three, etc.

It'd easily cost me over a grand to go to kcon and that';s without buying merchandise.

If I was single I'd buy tickets and airfare and just crash somewhere fucking cheap (as I did many times before).

Oh i will enjoy it fella! I will be single for a looong time but paris is like 2 hours by train for me Nd my friend has an apartment there so really im only paying for kcon tix, my train (eurostar is only £58 for a return) and all that french wine.

I like bts a lot and shinee too and ioi i dont mind seeing (lord help kim chungha and her fine ass self from me) but i dont wanna go with my non kpop friends.

A grand is a hella lot of money. Can you go as a rep for the family? All the fun at a fraction of the cost.

Id legit die if i was that side of the atlantic and able to see mamamoo and my future wife solar in person.

Someone propose to her for me. Thaaaaaanks

Oh i will enjoy it fella! I will be single for a looong time but paris is like 2 hours by train for me Nd my friend has an apartment there so really im only paying for kcon tix, my train (eurostar is only £58 for a return) and all that french wine.

I like bts a lot and shinee too and ioi i dont mind seeing (lord help kim chungha and her fine ass self from me) but i dont wanna go with my non kpop friends.

A grand is a hella lot of money. Can you go as a rep for the family? All the fun at a fraction of the cost.

Id legit die if i was that side of the atlantic and able to see mamamoo and my future wife solar in person.

You're going to KCON paris? what's the lineup?

You're going to KCON paris? what's the lineup?

mate its not bad...

leeteuk as mc... shinee, bts, ft island (f)x (FAAAAAAAP TIME KRYSTAL), IOI, Block B and a few more yet to be announced (prays to all that is holy that i will get some extra fappable idols or at least funny as fuck idols)

not shabby at all!

mate its not bad...

leeteuk as mc... shinee, bts, ft island (f)x (FAAAAAAAP TIME KRYSTAL), IOI, Block B and a few more yet to be announced (prays to all that is holy that i will get some extra fappable idols or at least funny as fuck idols)

not shabby at all!

SHINee, f(x), IOI, wtf u lucky  :omgwtf:

take pics of Minho for me plz <3 (Minho oppar the only male idol I stan :^) and also GIB PICS OF IOI TOO

and you can't forget Krystal  :happy:

KCON NY has not finished announced their lineup, hopefully it's a group that I like

SHINee, f(x), IOI, wtf u lucky  :omgwtf:

take pics of Minho for me plz <3 (Minho oppar the only male idol I stan :^) and also GIB PICS OF IOI TOO

and you can't forget Krystal  :happy:

KCON NY has not finished announced their lineup, hopefully it's a group that I like

ALWAYS MATE. photos of all fappable idols (i allow minho cos i think hes a darling. i actually love shinee and bts so im stoked its not a douchebag group.)

Kim Chungha from IOI is gonna get some attention from me tho fam!

GUTTED MAMAMOO ARE NOT VISITING EUROPE THO

ALWAYS MATE. photos of all fappable idols (i allow minho cos i think hes a darling. i actually love shinee and bts so im stoked its not a douchebag group.)

Kim Chungha from IOI is gonna get some attention from me tho fam!

GUTTED MAMAMOO ARE NOT VISITING EUROPE THO

Give me Minho, Doyeon, Yeonjeung :^)

IDK I don't even stan IOI but hey they're cute as fuck  :lub: love "At the Same Place" a lot, it's a shame that Hyeri was one place to winning...

Didn't know Pinky was Chinese tho... Stanning ha.

That's what you get for living in EU. Such a historically fascinating place, especially France and UK for me

PLEASE GET A BEAUTIFUL PIC OF QUEEN CHUNGHA  :cry: Wow so far NY and Paris have best artist coming  :lol: fml my luck tho  :._.:

PLEASE GET A BEAUTIFUL PIC OF QUEEN CHUNGHA :cry: Wow so far NY and Paris have best artist coming :lol: fml my luck tho :._.:

I plan to verge on embarrassing myself. IOI are goals but as mamamoo are not there i will fangirl the boy groups (ima try and stay a loyal moomoo as far as girl groups go)

Immortal Songs 2 next week preview  :megusta:

i shall go and buy some glue to keep my weave on my scalp cos no doubt these queens will be snatching it hard that day