Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

thank you but the thread is quiet lol

lol I think most of the individual threads are dead except for Moonsun and the 18+ cuz everyone posts in here more  :lol:

lol I think most of the individual threads are dead except for Moonsun and the 18+ cuz everyone posts in here more  :lol:

lol i will try to post there sometimes lmao

Forget increasing sales. The best proof of an idol's increasing relevancy is Knetz trying to dig up dirt/negative things on an idol. Mamamoo is getting there :ahmagah:

Edited by Eppo
  • Like 3

Solar without make-up :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah: 

13007305_1215828601781797_36666580052213

Solar!!!! :ahmagah:

PS. I just went out for a good 4 hour and all hell broke loose. MMMoo getting haters now. SMH.

Edited by kaisaki

Solar!!!! :ahmagah:

PS. I just went out for a good 4 hour and all hell broke loose. MMMoo getting haters now. SMH.

What they have haters now?

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Yes, I began it but passed it over to Starry Sky, here's the thread

thank you but the thread is quiet lol

Moonsun is a LIVE thread cos we are a hella delulu BUT I do wanna post in Solar's but tbh I'm better off posting in MMM's 18+ thread cos I can't keep my thoughts pure. Sister Yongsun please forgive me!

Solar without make-up :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah: 

13007305_1215828601781797_36666580052213

WAIFUUUUUUUUU!

Ah... I don't care if shes a North Korean defector or was hella heavy pre debut what matters is she is #wifegoals now. #yongsunmarrymeplease #iwillevenbefaithful #thatsalieiwillincludeirene

I wouldn't worry too much about that Pann post... there's no bashing except 1 stupid post, the rest are just wondering why there's no pics from  her past. Nothing to panic about... 

Honestly, she probably did one or two smaller things, but not even close to what most the other girls do. Solar's practically the same as her earliest pre-debut days pics. And well... when would she have done it? They are promoting or guesting on show I thinnk almost uninterruptedly for more than 1 year or so.

People are now thinking that Solar had plastic surgery and that's why she doesn't have photos of her as a teen circling around the web. I mean do people really think her face changed that much?

CgnFd2GU0AAq5yW.jpg

i don't care wether solar got plastic surgery or not... for me she's always pretty

:chu:  :chu:  :chu:  :chu:

• Like 2

Kcon ticket prices have been released

CgmybrjUoAEjM_8.jpg

It's pricey but I'm hoping that Moomoos are able to congregate in one spot so we can have a mini radish farm during the concert. I'm probably going to spring for P1 on the day that Mamamoo performs.

Also while we wait for news on how booths will work out, I'd like to know if there's anything people are interested in buying. Last year fan booths were able to sell official merchandise and I'm planning on bringing pretty much all of it for anyone who wants buy something at the con and save on shipping (so Lightstick, snapbacks, albums and season greetings if I can get them at a good price). 

Edited by sparkilene

CgmybrjUoAEjM_8.jpg

It's pricey but I'm hoping that Moomoos are able to congregate in one spot so we can have a mini radish farm during the concert. I'm probably going to spring for P1 on the day that Mamamoo performs.

Also while we wait for news on how booths will work out, I'd like to know if there's anything people are interested in buying. Last year fan booths were able to sell official merchandise and I'm planning on bringing pretty much all of it for anyone who wants buy something at the con and save on shipping (so Lightstick, snapbacks, albums and season greetings if I can get them at a good price).

Nice! Kcon for europe just got announced on june 2nd too. No mamamoo but my fangirling knows no bounds. To all my peeps going NY... have fun! Unnie is jealous!

Omg KCON in Paris, but I can't go since it's on a Thursday and I have school, ahah   :rlytearpls:

CgmybrjUoAEjM_8.jpg

Yoooooo...I might be going to KCON alone so if you're interested in meeting up, hit me up! Lol

cant get enough of their live stage performances. 

what are your fav live stage vids? can anyone post some here?  :ahmagah:

I thought mamamoo dont have haters

Every single group has haters. MAMAMOO just has much much less compared to others. It's hard to hate on talent (:

Every single group has haters. MAMAMOO just has much much less compared to others. It's hard to hate on talent (:

Oh? Ok xD i understand

Omg KCON in Paris, but I can't go since it's on a Thursday and I have school, ahah   :rlytearpls:

Ah the one advantage to being an adult (I will take photos) - already on planning on booking the thurs and Friday off and having a long weekend in Paris - European moomoos! hit me up if you wanna go - thinking of Air BnB'ing a house for that time and having a rave fam! (if not me and my pals will adult without moomoos - no MAMAMOO but you cant deny its a pretty good lineup fam. SHINEE FAM SHINEE)

as Tay Swift said; haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate but I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake, shake it off

Yoooooo...I might be going to KCON alone so if you're interested in meeting up, hit me up! Lol

There's a whole group of moomoos going. If you have kakaotalk I can ask to get you into the chat.

Ah the one advantage to being an adult (I will take photos) - already on planning on booking the thurs and Friday off and having a long weekend in Paris - European moomoos! hit me up if you wanna go - thinking of Air BnB'ing a house for that time and having a rave fam! (if not me and my pals will adult without moomoos - no MAMAMOO but you cant deny its a pretty good lineup fam. SHINEE FAM SHINEE)

as Tay Swift said; haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate but I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake, shake it off

Hahaha right right :)

Everybody has haters, plus mamamoo is rising in popularity, meaning they will get more hate.  Nobody can be YJS v2

There's a whole group of moomoos going. If you have kakaotalk I can ask to get you into the chat.

Yes please! My ID is MAMAMOOCOMEDY :)

Ah the one advantage to being an adult (I will take photos) - already on planning on booking the thurs and Friday off and having a long weekend in Paris - European moomoos! hit me up if you wanna go - thinking of Air BnB'ing a house for that time and having a rave fam! (if not me and my pals will adult without moomoos - no MAMAMOO but you cant deny its a pretty good lineup fam. SHINEE FAM SHINEE)

Enjoy being a single adult. Us married adults can't just take off like that. It's killing me that both Mamamoo and BTS (my two ultimate bias groups in kpop) are going to be sharing a stage and I can't go. I'd have to pay for three tickets (my 7 year old loves BTS, and my wife wouldn't talk to me for a year if I went to a concert this big without her--even though she's only a casual fan of BTS and thinks my Mamamoo obsession is weird), three plane tickets, meals for three, etc. 

It'd easily cost me over a grand to go to kcon and that';s without buying merchandise. 

If I was single I'd buy tickets and airfare and just crash somewhere fucking cheap (as I did many times before). 

• Like 2