Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

I just wonder if they have former member because in their debut they are 5 or im just halusinating things lol

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

It has always been the 4 members (Solar, Moonbyul, Wheein and Hwasa) from debut :D

It has always been the 4 members (Solar, Moonbyul, Wheein and Hwasa) from debut :D

why did i saw a 5 members lol xD or maybe just a backup dancer lmao 

sorry for my question

I just wonder if they have former member because in their debut they are 5 or im just halusinating things lol

You might be thinking of Esna. She's pretty much always around MAMAMOO but she's not a part of MAMAMOO (:

• Like 1

BabyRage. Forgot you can't see tistory blog pics w/o reuploading them again 1.0

I edited, hopefully le memes will do its work

BTW y'all, RBW and KBEE are collabing together to hold an audition in Shenyang. Hopefully they are able to recruit new talented rookies!

"Deadline is @ May 8th, please go to RBW's official website for more info."

Is it me or does Byul and Wheein look hella done in that vid? like they care but they don't wanna be in a YT vid right now? I say it with love cos you know I love my biases with 'tude and sly RBF.

Oppama... I am loving your sig. P&R ftw

why did i saw a 5 members lol xD or maybe just a backup dancer lmao 

sorry for my question

I think maybe you are thinking of esna in their aah-oop or maybe a backup dancer from a live performance (cant think of one tho cos wheein and byul slay dancing). can anyone else help this chingu out with who they may have been thinking of?

You might be thinking of Esna. She's pretty much always around MAMAMOO but she's not a part of MAMAMOO (:

snaaaaap. just posted that like a second after you fam

Is it me or does Byul and Wheein look hella done in that vid? like they care but they don't wanna be in a YT vid right now? I say it with love cos you know I love my biases with 'tude and sly RBF.

I think maybe you are thinking of esna in their aah-oop or maybe a backup dancer from a live performance (cant think of one tho cos wheein and byul slay dancing). can anyone else help this chingu out with who they may have been thinking of?

i mean in debut stage?

lol ok i just halusinating :)

hmm their agency is opening for auditions it means

they will debut a boy/girl group

Yeah, I expected this would be everyone's takeaway. imagine the challenge of editing this together! I had to seal off all human emotion and steel my heart but Hwasa's natural charms still nearly caused a fatality due to blood loss.  :blush:

I experienced similar emotions when I came across these Wheeybul gifs. Like...damn girls! They have even less chill than Moonsun these days!

tumblr_o5ymwvfvMK1v9eeyuo2_400.giftumblr_o5ymwvfvMK1v9eeyuo3_400.gif

tumblr_o5ymwvfvMK1v9eeyuo5_400.giftumblr_o5ymwvfvMK1v9eeyuo7_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o5ymwvfvMK1v9eeyuo8_r1_400.giftumblr_o5ymwvfvMK1v9eeyuo1_r1_400.gif

And in case anyone was wondering, the fancafe continues to grow expontentially

tumblr_o5yjrdQbEX1ucr6v5o1_540.png

The rate has increased compared to the last couple of weeks. It's awesome, scary and amazing all at once!

By the way, lately my e-mail has been an endless stream of mailing confirmations after I went on my Mamamoo swag buying spree last weekend. I'm pretty excited about it. I've never gone this all-out for any group or artist and have zero regrets  :dave:

I heart Wheebyul. I can't choose a bias, lets just have  a bias ship XD.

The radish field really is growing at a very fast rate.

Agree no regrets in spending my money for these gals.

Edited by kaisaki

i mean in debut stage?

lol ok i just halusinating :)

hmm their agency is opening for auditions it means

they will debut a boy/girl group

Maybe you're thinking of that pre-debut English version of Mr. Ambiguous where there are 5 people practising? I don't think we know who the 5th person is. Probably another trainee.

at 8:36 on this video:

Maybe you're thinking of that pre-debut English version of Mr. Ambiguous where there are 5 people practising? I don't think we know who the 5th person is. Probably another trainee.

That yes i was talking about

I think we would know later When mamamoo becoma popular and reach level like snsd. You know how everyone said that they could debut as one of the members kind of thing.... Lol Edited by vanbun

^ I knew that video would mostly be about their Immortal Songs performances, because to be honest, that proves that they sing it live and killing it. Their stage presence too, oh god... Wheein with her stable vocals, Solar with her killer high notes, Hwasa with her amazing vocal projection and charisma, and Moonbyul with the fierce rap and stunning dance skills. They are a complete package. I'm glad to have found them. Kpop is saved, after all.

They don't look done, they were probably just having their period. Ho, ur asking for too much if u criticize their "bad attitude" when they're actually having their period  :unsure: JK KAPPAPRIDE

Yes! #TEAMP&R

Leslie Knope squad, or Amy Poehler ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

actually tho, I like Rashida betta. she pretty and reminds me of Eunji so fucking much omg!

but the show itself is pretty straight so :rlytearpls: 

Edited by Barack Oppama

Apparently, BTS are also coming to KCON NY and some redditors commented on how good tickets will be harder to get now due to competition. Just sharing to all moomoos who will be able to go. Good luck!

People are now thinking that Solar had plastic surgery and that's why she doesn't have photos of her as a teen circling around the web. I mean do people really think her face changed that much?

CgnFd2GU0AAq5yW.jpg

Edited by BooTae

People are now thinking that Solar had plastic surgery and that's why she doesn't have photos of her as a teen circling around the web. I mean do people really think her face changed that much?

CgnFd2GU0AAq5yW.jpg

omg she looked so cute in that

I'm curious to see how Solar looked back in the days  :rlytearpls: ahh there are yearbooks right? I hope someone takes a pic of Solar  :happy:

the comments makes Solar look like a person who is living a double life omg

3. [+71, -9] Solar's real name is said to be Kim Yong Sun. Maybe it's also a fake name...

I love how some Koreans always say it's plastic surgery but I think they forgot puberty exists  :unsure: I mean PS is sometimes the case but... but...

67950f36fe18e617ca5914e33884956f.jpg

I think it's because Mamamoo has haters now, and they wanna expose ha for "PS"  :derp:

Edited by Barack Oppama

omg she looked so cute in that

I'm curious to see how Solar looked back in the days  :rlytearpls: ahh there are yearbooks right? I hope someone takes a pic of Solar  :happy:

the comments makes Solar look like a person who is living a double life omg

I love how some Koreans always say it's plastic surgery but I think they forgot puberty exists  :unsure: I mean PS is sometimes the case but... but...

Exactly this. Weight fluctuation is a thing too, and even a few pounds of weight (either gained or lost) can sometimes make a big difference in the facial structure of someone. 

Lol. Those Knets aren't even worth the time. Solar has been very candid about the fact she was on the heavier side before she debuted and loved to eat. Although "heavier side" in Korea is far different from "heavier side" here in the states  :happy:

She looks cute either way!

Wasn't this a joke before? like how there was so little solar predebut stuff so ppl were joking she was an escapee from North Korea lolol

• Like 2

CgnFd2GU0AAq5yW.jpg

Rip Solar tho  :unsure: ppl find the weirdest things to hate about an idol  :._.:

Rip Solar tho  :unsure: ppl find the weirdest things to hate about an idol  :._.:

Just proves how Mamamoo's popularity is rising lately, now the haters thirsty till they wanna dig old photos of Solar and claim that she had PS  :lol:

Edited by Barack Oppama

Just proves how Mamamoo's popularity is rising lately, now the haters thirsty till they wanna dig old photos of Solar and claim that she had PS  :lol:

lol that's true but it just weird how that's always the case  :unsure: like can't ppl be happy for one's success  :._.:

is solar have individual thread?

Yes, I began it but passed it over to Starry Sky, here's the thread

CgnFd2GU0AAq5yW.jpg

Aw, she's adorable predebut. She's not even that chubby in this pic tbh, and she hasn't really changed much besides losing weight,  She's always saying how she was chubby and could "roll around" predebut :lol:  Are people really saying she got ps?