Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

They should have won 10 at least. All those looses by 3,15, and 22 points were sick!

edit: 8 is a really good number tho

Edited by Romade

New post because I honestly want to share a dream I had last night.

I randomly wandered into a radio station or something like that and sat in a chair next to a room where a bald bearded bloke was sitting at a computer. I was in complete darkness so he couldn't see me. To my left sort of behind me was a window that showed another room where Hwasa was recording. Suddenly the bloke entered the room and he was like "are you here for the interview?" and I was like "er...no. to be honest I just wanted to hear some of that" while pointing my finger towards the room where Hwasa was. He said "sorry mate, you're gonna have to leave" and walked towards me to try and get me to do so. I started getting desperate now and said "please I just want to hear more Mamamoo songs I'm not gonna shoot you or anything" and he basically threw me out after that. Directly opposite the radio station or whatever it was, was a school field and for some reason he seemed to also work as the school teacher. I watched him walk off into the distance and thought I'd take the chance that presented itself to me. I ran into the building, into the dark room, and into the Hwasa room. It turned out she was shooting for the next James Bond movie and she was the new "Bond Girl". I'm not sure what happened here because fuzzy but I got out with an unreleased Mamamoo album. Anyway, the important thing is this, Hwasa was a Bond Girl and she was hot as fuck!

Later on I found myself back at the radio station/film set with Hwasa but that belongs to the +18 thread.

Edited by Romade

slighty off topic...

the sugarman thing revived my interest for spica. watched couple of their performances on YT again. 

anyone knows whos who? 

whats the name of the one in white+blue? rightmost

anyway the incoming 'war' might not be a bad thing actually, at least both groups will get a lil more recognition ^^ they both def deserve more attention. especially so for spica since they're less popular(??) im a kpop noob doe. might be wrong on these popularity ranking kindda stuff

no offence at all to spica fan incase anyone takes any.

peace  :chu:

Hey guys! I've made a discography rate for our girls with the help of the amazing Dolores Haze  :chu: I hope you guys participate and I'll look forward to your essays on why you chose your favourite song for what it is  :ahmagah:

Done!  :ahmagah:

Where can I download MMMoo immortal song audio of performances, compilation of sort?

I wish MMMoo can release an Immortal song compilation album, because all of them are so good. 

Thanks.

I actually make the compilation myself. I converted the performance videos into mp3 and then cut some unnecessary parts here and there. You can do it too. There are online video converters.

slighty off topic...

the sugarman thing revived my interest for spica. watched couple of their performances on YT again. 

anyone knows whos who? 

whats the name of the one in white+blue? rightmost

anyway the incoming 'war' might not be a bad thing actually, at least both groups will get a lil more recognition ^^ they both def deserve more attention. especially so for spica since they're less popular(??) im a kpop noob doe. might be wrong on these popularity ranking kindda stuff

no offence at all to spica fan incase anyone takes any.

peace  :chu:

I think it's Bohyung, but i'm not sure ^^

• Like 1

thanks for pointing me in the right direction. just checked, its indeed bohyung

no idea why wont the youtube comments show. had to ask here haha

Slow couple of days. But our Radish Queens' arrival to K-Con NY draws ever closer, and I'm just counting the days.

They've been on quite a few varieties, and I'm finding it hard to keep up. Looking forward to the inevitable Star King subs and pulling for Wheein to bring home the crown on King of Masked Singer, not to mention IS2. I hope they stay rested and healthy, but I'm happy to see them so busy.

Funny someone should talk about having a Hwasa dream, because I utilized my crappy but improving video making skills to create a...shout out video for Hwasa  :hurr: There's so few of them out there relative to the other members, so I felt compelled to fill in the gap.

I should warn you that there is an incredibly high dosage of Hwasabi in the video and I barely survived the creation and editing of it. You were warned.

:blush:

• Like 5

Just reminder of last performance on Sugarman, Besides it was perfect execution of the song, just look at Moonbyul. She looks stunning, and I mean like out this world stunning, her dancing, her moves, her singing, perfection. I think that she rock white outfits and I can't wait for new IS2 where she wear white too:)

• Like 2

Slow couple of days. But our Radish Queens' arrival to K-Con NY draws ever closer, and I'm just counting the days.

They've been on quite a few varieties, and I'm finding it hard to keep up. Looking forward to the inevitable Star King subs and pulling for Wheein to bring home the crown on King of Masked Singer, not to mention IS2. I hope they stay rested and healthy, but I'm happy to see them so busy.

Funny someone should talk about having a Hwasa dream, because I utilized my crappy but improving video making skills to create a...shout out video for Hwasa  :hurr: There's so few of them out there relative to the other members, so I felt compelled to fill in the gap.

I should warn you that there is an incredibly high dosage of Hwasabi in the video and I barely survived the creation and editing of it. You were warned.

:omg:  :omg:

damn, that's all i can say. 

when ur friends plan on hanging out without inviting u and ur just like

tISAs2r.jpg

MnmFBQt.png

xd

Edited by Barack Oppama
  • Like 3

when ur friends plan on hanging out without inviting u and ur just like

2426254C5717BFE31F0371

223D544C5717BFE932DBD6

xd

The images won't load, senpai, why are you so messy today  :donthinkso:

Oh, wait, is it my cheap ass internet connection again?  :imstupid:

The images won't load, senpai, why are you so messy today  :donthinkso:

Oh, wait, is it my cheap ass internet connection again?  :imstupid:

BabyRage. Forgot you can't see tistory blog pics w/o reuploading them again 1.0

I edited, hopefully le memes will do its work

BTW y'all, RBW and KBEE are collabing together to hold an audition in Shenyang. Hopefully they are able to recruit new talented rookies!

"Deadline is @ May 8th, please go to RBW's official website for more info."

Edited by Barack Oppama

Done!  :ahmagah:

I actually make the compilation myself. I converted the performance videos into mp3 and then cut some unnecessary parts here and there. You can do it too. There are online video converters.

Thanks for the tip.

um. i think i died like 10 times. Bless you

I'm not blaming anyone and I'm not complaining but that Femme Fatale Ahn Hyejin video made this thread feel 18+ all of a sudden. :blush:

yama chan ur editing skills are amazing af  :rlytearpls: and this whole video made me go like this the entire time  :smile:

3oEduVrodNba7QHz1K.gif

Just reminder of last performance on Sugarman, Besides it was perfect execution of the song, just look at Moonbyul. She looks stunning, and I mean like out this world stunning, her dancing, her moves, her singing, perfection. I think that she rock white outfits and I can't wait for new IS2 where she wear white too:)

Always loved that show. I've listened to both like dozens time. At first I was totally loving Mamamoo ONLY, but after 3 listens found f(x) wasn't any less. Sugar Man is tough. Those performances are real good. And I still believe Moonbyul sings well enough she needs more line. :raep:

New post because I honestly want to share a dream I had last night.

I randomly wandered into a radio station or something like that and sat in a chair next to a room where a bald bearded bloke was sitting at a computer. I was in complete darkness so he couldn't see me. To my left sort of behind me was a window that showed another room where Hwasa was recording. Suddenly the bloke entered the room and he was like "are you here for the interview?" and I was like "er...no. to be honest I just wanted to hear some of that" while pointing my finger towards the room where Hwasa was. He said "sorry mate, you're gonna have to leave" and walked towards me to try and get me to do so. I started getting desperate now and said "please I just want to hear more Mamamoo songs I'm not gonna shoot you or anything" and he basically threw me out after that. Directly opposite the radio station or whatever it was, was a school field and for some reason he seemed to also work as the school teacher. I watched him walk off into the distance and thought I'd take the chance that presented itself to me. I ran into the building, into the dark room, and into the Hwasa room. It turned out she was shooting for the next James Bond movie and she was the new "Bond Girl". I'm not sure what happened here because fuzzy but I got out with an unreleased Mamamoo album. Anyway, the important thing is this, Hwasa was a Bond Girl and she was hot as fuck!

Later on I found myself back at the radio station/film set with Hwasa but that belongs to the +18 thread.

You need some martini. :happy:

:omg:  :omg:

damn, that's all i can say. 

um. i think i died like 10 times. Bless you

I'm not blaming anyone and I'm not complaining but that Femme Fatale Ahn Hyejin video made this thread feel 18+ all of a sudden. :blush:

yama chan ur editing skills are amazing af  :rlytearpls: and this whole video made me go like this the entire time  :smile:

3oEduVrodNba7QHz1K.gif

Yeah, I expected this would be everyone's takeaway. imagine the challenge of editing this together! I had to seal off all human emotion and steel my heart but Hwasa's natural charms still nearly caused a fatality due to blood loss.  :blush:

I experienced similar emotions when I came across these Wheeybul gifs. Like...damn girls! They have even less chill than Moonsun these days!

tumblr_o5ymwvfvMK1v9eeyuo2_400.giftumblr_o5ymwvfvMK1v9eeyuo3_400.gif

tumblr_o5ymwvfvMK1v9eeyuo5_400.giftumblr_o5ymwvfvMK1v9eeyuo7_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o5ymwvfvMK1v9eeyuo8_r1_400.giftumblr_o5ymwvfvMK1v9eeyuo1_r1_400.gif

And in case anyone was wondering, the fancafe continues to grow expontentially

tumblr_o5yjrdQbEX1ucr6v5o1_540.png

The rate has increased compared to the last couple of weeks. It's awesome, scary and amazing all at once!

By the way, lately my e-mail has been an endless stream of mailing confirmations after I went on my Mamamoo swag buying spree last weekend. I'm pretty excited about it. I've never gone this all-out for any group or artist and have zero regrets  :dave:

Edited by YamaChan
  • Like 5

Yeah, I expected this would be everyone's takeaway. imagine the challenge of editing this together! I had to seal off all human emotion and steel my heart but Hwasa's natural charms still nearly caused a fatality due to blood loss.  :blush:

I experienced similar emotions when I came across these Wheeybul gifs. Like...damn girls! They have even less chill than Moonsun these days!

tumblr_o5ymwvfvMK1v9eeyuo2_400.giftumblr_o5ymwvfvMK1v9eeyuo3_400.gif

tumblr_o5ymwvfvMK1v9eeyuo5_400.giftumblr_o5ymwvfvMK1v9eeyuo7_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o5ymwvfvMK1v9eeyuo8_r1_400.giftumblr_o5ymwvfvMK1v9eeyuo1_r1_400.gif

And in case anyone was wondering, the fancafe continues to grow expontentially

tumblr_o5yjrdQbEX1ucr6v5o1_540.png

The rate has increased compared to the last couple of weeks. It's awesome, scary and amazing all at once!

By the way, lately my e-mail has been an endless stream of mailing confirmations after I went on my Mamamoo swag buying spree last weekend. I'm pretty excited about it. I've never gone this all-out for any group or artist and have zero regrets  :dave:

Wh-Wheein...  :omg:

Who's at 5 on the fancafe chart again?

it's either Wonder Girls or Girl's Day. WG I think.

may i ask a question? about mamamoo 

No need to be shy, chingu. Ask away. 

#5 is Wonder Girls, #4 is Girls' Day

may i ask a question? about mamamoo 

ask away  :lol:

#5 is Wonder Girls, #4 is Girls' Day

ask away :lol:

I just wonder if they have former member because in their debut they are 5 or im just halusinating things lol

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

it's either Wonder Girls or Girl's Day. WG I think.

No need to be shy, chingu. Ask away.

I just post my question

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk