Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

OFFTOPIC, but how could I ignore ALL the signatures?

You see, I'm at work and I don't want to draw attention while I'm ... you know..."working". There's just too many shiny colourful girls in my screen. I can`t hide that from my boss.

I tried hitting the X at the top of each signature, but for whatever reason it doesn't seem to work.

Profile settings ->Ignore all signatures when reading topics and personal messages.

First thing I do when I join any forum, it declutters the pages significantly.

You see, I'm at work and I don't want to draw attention while I'm ... you know..."working". There's just too many shiny colourful girls in my screen. I can`t hide that from my boss.

I tried hitting the X at the top of each signature, but for whatever reason it doesn't seem to work.

:rlytearpls:

in case you still can't hide the sigs: click on your name on the top of the page > choose "manage ignore prefs" > tick the box with "Ignore all signatures when reading topics and personal messages" > save changes.

Some sigs here are too precious to be ignored. :rlytearpls:

But I agree, when at work, by ignoring sigs, it may look as if you're simply visiting a general forum, not a Kpop forum.  :hurr:

here

seems like they're doing something secret. idk iirc the last time they went somewhere outside Korea in secret was the time they went to Thailand to film YTB MV. i'm dying of curiosity rn hopefully they'll reveal the reason for the trip soon.

btw the one who posted that photo on insta just random tagged all other groups like that >.>

envyyyy, i want to meet them too :._.: . but it's only 3 signs? where is wheein's? :meow:

Mamamoo vs Spica for Sugarman. Woah guys, sh*t's going downnnnn lol

Oh no  :._.: I can already sense the comparisons that will happen. Hopefully it's not group vs group, because that'll only get more brutal

Allright,thanks! And just to be clear, I wasn't criticizing. I love the signatures.

Considering that Mamamoo is RBW's first group (before they used to be a talent agency, so they had trainees that eventually got scouted by other companies), they are definitely fitting that role.

however I think RBW probably makes more money from the producers they have in residence (when I get home I'll find the tour video of RBW's building, each producer has their own personal studio) than Mamamoo. But I'm guessing Mamamoo being successful means more publicity for them. And there are looking for trainees and have a boy vocal group (Vromance) in the works.

I'm sorry...

did you just say RBW's new boy group is going to be named...

VROMANCE??? lol, I thought it couldn't get any more funny and ridiculous than MAMAMOO,

I was wrong.

Also, THANKS to everyone about that SIG tip. lol. I hate turning around to talk to my coworkers and then stop scrolling on a shirtless picture of an Asian man in leather skinny jeans... :lol: 

This one is so adorable.

I love it!!!

There are quite a few Mercuries who are Mamamoo fans too though ^^. 

I'm looking forward to both their performances and I hope there will not be too much fallout because although I'm a Moomoo through and through I have a soft spot for Spica as I've followed them since debut.  I don't like seeing my fandoms pitted against each other (Like when MMM and RV were on IS2) >.<.

Edited by Turn the Clocks

I know that Spica is a pretty talented group but I rarely listen to them, but it seems like... Moomoos, it seems like we need to ignore the YT comments sections on Mamamoo and Spica's sugarman performances when it's released  :dave: I really hope we won't have any fanwars tho... Let's keep our fandom status as "chill and nice" guys  :rlytearpls:

• Like 2

I don't know if it's just that I've been noticing all of a sudden but I get the feeling in MAMAMOO videos there has been some drama in the comments section? Compared to other groups we're still chill but I've noticed a few longggggg posts about, for example Armys, girl VS boy group rappers etc. Has tbis always been so prevalent? Or am I just overly anxious?

I don't know if it's just that I've been noticing all of a sudden but I get the feeling in MAMAMOO videos there has been some drama in the comments section? Compared to other groups we're still chill but I've noticed a few longggggg posts about, for example Armys, girl VS boy group rappers etc. Has tbis always been so prevalent? Or am I just overly anxious?

I noticed the drama too. However, I garuntee you that we as MOOMOO's are still MUCH more chill and calm than 99% of the other fandoms even though we fight at time. It's expected that we get more and more hostile as more and more fans grow. But, I still like to think of us as mature fans. 

• Like 1

I've also noticed some comments that could possibly start some arguments about how other groups or artists did better than MMM or vice versa. The awesome thing about Moomoos is that they go for the neutral and skip the bait. Its really nice to be in fandom who just chills out on dramas and doesn't boast (not like my previous one where everybody does not chill about how A is better than B in terms of blah blah blah). Also on the other note, chilling out is good for the fandom, group and even in our health (though too much chilling might no be good but hey, it's always better to stay out of the battlefield). 

Edited by OhMarie

Where can I download MMMoo immortal song audio of performances, compilation of sort?
I wish MMMoo can release an Immortal song compilation album, because all of them are so good. 

Thanks.

I've also noticed some comments that could possibly start some arguments about how other groups or artists did better than MMM or vice versa. The awesome thing about Moomoos is that they go for the neutral and skip the bait. Its really nice to be in fandom who just chills out on dramas and doesn't boast (not like my previous one where everybody does not chill about how A is better than B in terms of blah blah blah). Also on the other note, chilling out is good for the fandom, group and even in our health (though too much chilling might no be good but hey, it's always better to stay out of the battlefield). 

MooMoos are pretty chill, one of the chillest I encountered. One of the reason I could not stan groups are because on how their fandom act.

With Moomoos even if they say MMMoo did better, they rarely straight up diss other groups and will usually point out the good points of the other group. MooMoo's also comments rarely sound like "this-is-the-truth-deal-with-it-no-other-thing-matters" kind of way but mostly it sounds "In my opinion". This is based on the youtube comments only.

Oh no  :._.: I can already sense the comparisons that will happen. Hopefully it's not group vs group, because that'll only get more brutal

Blah.

Daikon is winner. I'm not saying that because Spica is less. They are vocally and stage-smart as talented. THOUGH, everytime I listened to a Spica singing, there's just too much melancholy in it.

It's like, while Mamamoo connects with the general audience at the courtyard and rock the house, Spica sob and cry in the corner of the room. If an average listener feels them, she feels for them. But I feel for Mamamoo.

Well.. in every fight you need at least two factions. If you don't want to start a "war" with another fandom, just chill the fuck up and let the others do the nagging. It's not the end of the world what we are discussing, it's just music.

You will find it's healthier for everybody  :)

Cheers!

Edited by Romade

Hey guys! I've made a discography rate for our girls with the help of the amazing Dolores Haze  :chu: I hope you guys participate and I'll look forward to your essays on why you chose your favourite song for what it is  :ahmagah:

• Like 2

Youtube comments tho...  :omgwtf:

• Like 1