Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

uh oh  :._.:

whale lets just hope the fans wont be extra af and say ____ is better than _____ at singing or _____ is prettier than _______ 

why did they have to go against Spica :unsure: 

I can already taste the salt  :ninja:

me too  :unsure:

Edited by Goddess Sun

SPICA will have Sugar Man recording on 27 April, competing with Mamamoo.

wow

VOCALS VS VOCALS :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :ahmagah: :ahmagah: :ahmagah:

my both favorite groups are competing each other

Yup! I loved spica vocals so hoping spica fans have the same mutual respect and admiration for MMM Edited by Kayden411

Yup! I loved spica vocals so hoping spica fans have the same mutual respect and admiration for MMM

yeah i hope that too

this is soo anticipating 

both groups have strong talented vocals

• Like 1

Mamamoo vs Spica for Sugarman. Woah guys, sh*t's going downnnnn lol

Maybe I'm the only one, but I'm not too excited. I hope there will be only a couple from each group or something like last time (Solar+Moonbyul) and not full groups.

I like Spica, not as much as Mamamoo obviously, but they are a good group - but their (exclusive) intl fans are so insecure and annoying whenever MMM comes up, that I just can't stand them. Maybe I'm traumatized from MMM beginnings when they felt the need to show up whenever MMM did something and felt the need to speak about them or compare them. I don't think this is going to end well... 

• Like 11

Is it the whole group? 
That will be interesting. No matter what happen I know Mamamoo will present a fun dynamic stage. 

I hope the comparison will be toned down though and people will just enjoy the performance the 2 group will present. 

Edited by kaisaki

Maybe I'm the only one, but I'm not too excited. I hope there will be only a couple from each group or something like last time (Solar+Moonbyul) and not full groups.

I like Spica, not as much as Mamamoo obviously, but they are a good group - but their (exclusive) intl fans are so insecure and annoying whenever MMM comes up, that I just can't stand them. Maybe I'm traumatized from MMM beginnings when they felt the need to show up whenever MMM did something and felt the need to speak about them or compare them. I don't think this is going to end well... 

I like Spica cuz they just as good and unfortunately they are underrated af but all of me is not excited for this episode of Sugarman :unsure: I haven't been part of Mamamoo's fandom since they started out but I can't imagine the amount of comparisons both group had to go through  :._.:  I guess we will have to see and just compliment both groups instead of comparing how they did  :smile:

Edited by Goddess Sun

Hope for the best and expect the worst, I suppose! I haven't forgotten how ridiculously salty people were over Mamamoo's first appearance and subsequent win on Sugarman, so I'm hoping people can just enjoy the great music and awesome stages this time around. 

I'm excited for the performances

Hope for the best and expect the worst, I suppose! I haven't forgotten how ridiculously salty people were over Mamamoo's first appearance and subsequent win on Sugarman, so I'm hoping people can just enjoy the great music and awesome stages this time around. 

I'm excited for the performances

oh man I forgot how bad it was when Mamamoo beat fx  :._.: I didn't understand how ppl thought Mamamoo didn't deserve to win that episode, it was the audience who decided who had the better execution of the song  :unsure:

• Like 1

oh man I forgot how bad it was when Mamamoo beat fx  :._.: I didn't understand how ppl thought Mamamoo didn't deserve to win that episode, it was the audience who decided who had the better execution of the song  :unsure:

for real!

I love fx (esp luna... my first ever kpop bae) but at the end of the day mamamoo had a more entertaining and charismatic stage.

roll on mmm vs spica... I let haters hate. MMM and spica don't hate or dislike each other so why should the fandoms?

for real!

I love fx (esp luna... my first ever kpop bae) but at the end of the day mamamoo had a more entertaining and charismatic stage.

roll on mmm vs spica... I let haters hate. MMM and spica don't hate or dislike each other so why should the fandoms?

lol true I like fx too and would have been equally as happy if they had won that episode  :lol: lol I ask this question every time mate  :._.: but I hope for the best and pray all fans wont be extra af and make god damn comparison threads  :soul:

• Like 1

lol true I like fx too and would have been equally as happy if they had won that episode  :lol: lol I ask this question every time mate  :._.: but I hope for the best and pray all fans wont be extra af and make god damn comparison threads  :soul:

we all know they will. from "spica were vocal gods first" "to mamamoo have better stage presence" IT NEEDS TO STOP. BOTH SIDES. I don't need my faves getting shade cos of some basics getting emosh

• Like 1

we all know they will. from "spica were vocal gods first" "to mamamoo have better stage presence" IT NEEDS TO STOP. BOTH SIDES. I don't need my faves getting shade cos of some basics getting emosh

TH1pBs1.jpg

trueeeeee

Edited by Goddess Sun
  • Like 1

On a slightly different topic, are Mamamoo the first people to be invited back to Sugarman? 

I know that there's a desire for Mamamoo to do more than singing varieties, but I think it says something that there are so many of them on Korean broadcast and so many of them are doing well right now. It's a very good thing considering how varieties can sometimes be risky for idols. 

• Like 3

some Moomoos on my twt just said Mamamoo is in Japan right now, reason is still unknown.

well that's unexpected :ninja:

Wait, they serious? Maybe it's some doppleganger or someone who looks like them.

...wait, the whole group is there? Ohmygosh, are they prepping for something?

Wait, they serious? Maybe it's some doppleganger or someone who looks like them.

...wait, the whole group is there? Ohmygosh, are they prepping for something?

here

seems like they're doing something secret. idk iirc the last time they went somewhere outside Korea in secret was the time they went to Thailand to film YTB MV. i'm dying of curiosity rn hopefully they'll reveal the reason for the trip soon.

btw the one who posted that photo on insta just random tagged all other groups like that >.>

Edited by Dolores Haze
  • Like 2

On a slightly different topic, are Mamamoo the first people to be invited back to Sugarman?

I know that there's a desire for Mamamoo to do more than singing varieties, but I think it says something that there are so many of them on Korean broadcast and so many of them are doing well right now. It's a very good thing considering how varieties can sometimes be risky for idols.

I think so actually. All the singing varieties seem to always call MAMAMOO back. Duet singer, Sugarman, immortal songs etc.

Very proud.

RBW Ninja Skills. YTB shoot went so under the radar - that no one suspected an MV shooting was happening. 

Whatever they doing in japan have me all excited. 

here

seems like they're doing something secret. idk iirc the last time they went somewhere outside Korea in secret was the time they went to Thailand to film YTB MV. i'm dying of curiosity rn hopefully they'll reveal the reason for the trip soon.

btw the one who posted that photo on insta just random tagged all other groups like that >.>

I'm praying they are just on vacation but a part of me knows they are working. do they ever stop?

Do you guys think MMM will be the flagship of RBW and have to work nonstop until RBW Is established enough with other artists to share the workload? by that I mean letting esna get her dues and get a mini out for her that slays and the others... kinda seems like MMM is nonstop to ensure RBW and their own success (im recalling infinites old days fam. dem feelings tho)

I'm praying they are just on vacation but a part of me knows they are working. do they ever stop?

Do you guys think MMM will be the flagship of RBW and have to work nonstop until RBW Is established enough with other artists to share the workload? by that I mean letting esna get her dues and get a mini out for her that slays and the others... kinda seems like MMM is nonstop to ensure RBW and their own success (im recalling infinites old days fam. dem feelings tho)

Considering that Mamamoo is RBW's first group (before they used to be a talent agency, so they had trainees that eventually got scouted by other companies), they are definitely fitting that role.

however I think RBW probably makes more money from the producers they have in residence (when I get home I'll find the tour video of RBW's building, each producer has their own personal studio) than Mamamoo. But I'm guessing Mamamoo being successful means more publicity for them. And there are looking for trainees and have a boy vocal group (Vromance) in the works.

I think, even though it looks like Mamamoo is the sole breadwinner for RBW, but RBW gained revenue from many other sources. Like Kpop training programme they have, their in-house composers generating money from the songs they made for other singers/group (like Seo Yong bae, the composer of Gfriend's songs). Maybe rbw is seizing the opportunity that now they're trending, but i hope they don't overworked Mamamoo so much. 

Our Mamas in Japan? Doing something secret? LORD, ARE RBW AND THE GIRLS NINJAS OR WHAT  :ninja:

NINJAMOOS  :har:

I didn't know that some Spica fans are salty. I guess I never really paid attention to their fandom. But I do hope that it won't be THAT messy. I just hope that with the girls respecting each other, the salty fans can shutthefuckup.

Considering that Mamamoo is RBW's first group (before they used to be a talent agency, so they had trainees that eventually got scouted by other companies), they are definitely fitting that role.

however I think RBW probably makes more money from the producers they have in residence (when I get home I'll find the tour video of RBW's building, each producer has their own personal studio) than Mamamoo. But I'm guessing Mamamoo being successful means more publicity for them. And there are looking for trainees and have a boy vocal group (Vromance) in the works.

I think, even though it looks like Mamamoo is the sole breadwinner for RBW, but RBW gained revenue from many other sources. Like Kpop training programme they have, their in-house composers generating money from the songs they made for other singers/group (like Seo Yong bae, the composer of Gfriend's songs). Maybe rbw is seizing the opportunity that now they're trending, but i hope they don't overworked Mamamoo so much. 

yeah that makes more sense. I didn't wanna shade RBW or their composers but I meant from the idol and publicity side, obviously mamamoo is their first idol group... this makes me excited for them though.

RBW Is just a building full o' talent

OFFTOPIC, but how could I ignore ALL the signatures?

You see, I'm at work and I don't want to draw attention while I'm ... you know..."working". There's just too many shiny colourful girls in my screen. I can`t hide that from my boss.

I tried hitting the X at the top of each signature, but for whatever reason it doesn't seem to work.

Edited by Romade