Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Just watched BTOB's "You're the Best" cover and I have to say those guys really impressed me. They took the song, made some small changes and ran with it. Even some nice harmonies, a nice rap,... actually I'd reccomend to watch it. Really a great cover.

Meanwhile our girls, probably because they were sick, didn't do a perfect job as they usually do (the song was hard, Solar really strained on the high notes and went of pitch once or twice, Hwa Sa forgot a small part, a Whee In + Solar harmony was a little off...), but it's okay,... they are human after all  :) BTW Whee In is really looking tired and always sweating and not even making one smile in the last couple of performances... they probably need a break for a couple of days.

BTW - Whee In slayed the king of Mask performance. Can't wait to see what she'll sing next time. :ahmagah:

On the note of wheein; shes clearly checking out right now. her little interview validates shes fucking tired. i mean, when most of ur responses are parentally(not a word) involved it means you need to get the fuck away for a bit. shes what i love in ppl so im concerned for her and the group when your most energetic person has been clearly putting on a face. its obvious. to me, what makes me think the rest of the group is happy/enjoying life is reflected in wheein and i definitely haven't seen it in awhile :/ 

PS: hahah every mamamoo member is obvious on masked singer, they're insanely distinct. i wish theyed trid to mask it. (title) .....

Edited by tastypasties
  • Like 2

HAPPY WHEEIN DAY!

Oh my God, it's her 22nd birthday. 22 is my favourite number because that's my birthdate.

I'm wishing her all the best. I hope she stays healthy, humble and awesome!

OMG BTOB I'M SQUEALING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL

THEIR RAP OMG MY POOR GAY KOKORO

I actually have a good news to share.

So, my boyfriend knows that I like Kpop. He doesn't listen to Kpop very much. Instead, he loves watching K-dramas. That's the funny part because I don't watch K-dramas. We're like the opposites, lol.

But then when I told him that I like Mamamoo and that I am a MooMoo, secretly behind my back he has been watching Mamamoo MVs and just today he told me that he loves Mamamoo because he thinks they are very talented.

He loves their voices (of course he has his ears slayed with the amazing vocals of our Mamas). He also said that the song that he really likes is UM OH AH YEAH (and then I told him that when I meet him someday - because we're having a long distance relationship - I'm gonna make him scream Um Oh Ah Yeah lmfao mess  :imstupid:)

I love him very much and knowing that, it's a bonus point for him. OMG I'M SO HAPPY  :ahmagah:

Aww that's super cute! CONVERT HIMMMMM

A v app is live now and im at work! Ffs why are the gods testing me so?!

LOLLL

Don't worry, just remember that whenever I'm asleep they're always having a V app... Either that or when I'm at school or still asleep at like 8 AM...  :derp:

Turn on Masked Singer now. WheeIn's on. 

holy shit her voice is so unique

LIKE WE JUST KNOW IT'S HA ãƒ½à¼¼àºˆÙ„͜ຈ༽ノ LET'S WHEEEEEEINNNN

Edited by Barack Oppama
  • Like 1

No need for that. Those jumpsuits are big enough to stash a bottle or some other container.

Fun fact?: In the 18th century court ladies would pee standing up while at court. They'd be there for hours at a time (sometimes all day), and you couldn't just up and leave. So they had pots that would be placed underneath their dresses so they could pee while standing up.

Here's an example from 1772

a_pair_of_sevres_bourdaloues_circa_1776_

A painting from the 1760s showing a woman using such a pot

pIEpCPX.jpg

Lucy Worsley (Chief Curator at Historic Royal Palaces) "demonstrates" how to use one in the opening scene of this documentary

WTF dude... Weirdest thing I saw this week..

And what did they do with the ... .. liquid.... after urinating? I can not imagine a lady woman carrying a jar full of pee for the rest of the court. That must be uncomfortable. 

Edited by Romade

MAMAPINK SUPPORTERS, PLEASE WATCH THIS MV:

Missing Eunji and Solar E.L.S.A. Unit <33 and Mamamoo/Apink interactions backstage (best vocal girl groups)

please support Eunji :)

MAMAPINK SUPPORTERS, PLEASE WATCH THIS MV:

Missing Eunji and Solar E.L.S.A. Unit <33 and Mamamoo/Apink interactions backstage (best vocal girl groups)

please support Eunji :)

Eunji song is so good  :rlytearpls:

On the note of wheein; shes clearly checking out right now. her little interview validates shes fucking tired. i mean, when most of ur responses are parentally(not a word) involved it means you need to get the fuck away for a bit. shes what i love in ppl so im concerned for her and the group when your most energetic person has been clearly putting on a face. its obvious. to me, what makes me think the rest of the group is happy/enjoying life is reflected in wheein and i definitely haven't seen it in awhile :/ 

PS: hahah every mamamoo member is obvious on masked singer, they're insanely distinct. i wish theyed trid to mask it. (title) .....

Yes,... I wondered if somebody else uses Whee In as a "measure tool" of the status of the group. She's the one that just doesn't know how to hide her true feelings/status. I mean, the other three hide their "problems" pretty well and are much better at acting it out, but she just always shows whenever something's troubling her - be it tiredness, bad mood, grumpyness or annoyance. You watch Whee In performanc and, you can feel the pulse of the group  :lol:

hmm.. Mamamoo's gonna record another performance on Immortal Songs 2 today. after seeing how tired they were on Music Core special stage, i hope their health has fully recovered for today performance  :unsure:

oh and ANOTHER Sugar Man performance is coming  :lol:

and MBC just said HBD to our Wheein

Edited by Dolores Haze
  • Like 3

hmm.. Mamamoo's gonna record another performance on Immortal Songs 2 today. after seeing how tired they were on Music Core special stage, i hope their health has fully recovered for today performance :unsure:

oh and ANOTHER Sugar Man performance is coming :lol:

and MBC just said HBD to our Wheein

Im so happy about all these appearances but I wish they do all this after they are rested. They will do 100% better once they are rested and get their energy back.

What is their schedule for the upcoming weeks?
As much as I love seeing new performances,I think they need to rest.

Just watched their v app and wheein is such a sweetheart. Really hope she rests tho. She looked really tired and i feel bad that the girls are doing so much

PLEASE REST MMM. I need my girls at 100% but i need them healthy and rested too

• Like 3

fancam of Mamamoo on Immortal Songs

OMG!

Looks like slayage! Sounds like slayage! Feels like slayage! Everything's like slayage!

tumblr_nmm95eIB6N1qcctn2o1_250.gif

When will it air?

https://instagram.com/p/BEV2Pv7tkrB/

Lord is there any stage that they dont own?

Can we just crown them the live stage queens of the nation already? SLAYING SO HARD.

Edited by Kayden411
  • Like 3

Lord is there any stage that they dont own?

Can we just crown them the love stage queens of the nation already? SLAYING SO HARD.

Queens of Stage Presence!

tumblr_inline_n23rg0wJ451qkkwy7.gif

Queen of immortal songs :rlytearpls:

• Like 1

HOLY SHITTTTTTT

*Tries very hard to refrain from saying "queens snatched my fuckin' weave"*

Mamamoo's IS2 performance airs on April 30 (Saturday) IDK what time but I AM READY

Edited by Barack Oppama
  • Like 1

Finally finished backreading the whole thread. (yeah because I have lots of time).
Pretty amazing seeing the journey Mamamoo took and how much the fandom grew.

Some Observation from my 1000page back read; I put it in spoiler because it is wall of text.

1. From the beginning it really show Mamamoo is different (where am i during this times).
2. Bias list got wreck, page 640 onwards have Wheein coming like a wrecking ball.
3. Hwasa is all sass, fierce - Her presence really standout from the beginning.
4. Despite Hwasa's presence. Moonbyul really have this something that make you look at her. She is captivating.
Random story:  I told one of my former student, who loves kpop, that I officially entered a Kpop fandom, telling her I stan Mamamoo. She said she heard about them and she like the one with short orange hair. I sent her a vid of the performances that
got me into Mamamoo and she change to casual passing by fan to a Moonbyul stan.
5. And how about Puppy Whee - She just manage to become more gorgeous and stunning each coming promotional cycle. 
6. Bias list of Moonbyul and Wheein almost got wreck by Solar's Abs.
7. They are already good when they begin and they become better  great and they still have room for improvement.
8. Solar, every time you do those long high notes I hold on for my dear life.
9. The fandom is just as weird. I officially profess my allegiance to this weirdness.
10. They are squad goals, they remind me of how me and my college friends when we are together.
11. I love how during Melting Full album announcement (January) Everyone wants to be optimistic yet have done modest and slightly pessimistic estimates. Only to watch Mamamoo smash their estimates left and right.
12. Mamamoo release a single on my Birthday - I miss you. It is only now i realized i was gifted.
13. I love the album covers - props to RBW.
14. As much as I love power vocals, there are many in my country. Many of them just hurt my ears with belting left and right. Mamamoo is not one of them, they cleanse my ears- They made me watch live perf repeatedly. They have intensity but they don't tire you out, because they give you space to breath.
15. Mamamoo is closer to their dream of being an Icon more than they realized.
16. To the people who said "When you are having bad time, remember there is Mamamoo." It is correct in my situation- Mamamoo literally save me (It is personal). I am glad Mamamoo is here. 
17. Mamamoo made me walk the talk. (Shut up and take my Money). Mamamoo have my money- I ordered their album. 
18. I read that Mamamoo's visual and korean standards does not mesh. But for me Mamamoo member are all great looking girls. For someone who have hard time remembering names and connecting it to faces I am glad that Mamamoo's member have distinct features. I have connected their name to their faces immediately, a feat that will make my student's roll and shade me because I can't remember names even though they are like 5 new faces in our club. 
That is all my musing. 

Why did not I know them few months back I am still asking because, two batch of people I know (My Aunt the other one My collegues) went to Seoul, Korea last week and I'm here at home staring at the ceiling.
They sent me some package Kimchi, but all i want is Melting full album and some posters. Ah Life.

Edited by kaisaki
  • Like 8

I knew I shouldn't come here during noncomebacks. Spoilers unMasked!! :cry:

aww sorry if i spoiled it for you ;_; but i'm pretty sure there's still much more in their performance than that fancam and hopefully we all will forget what we've seen by the time the performance is up.

Finally finished backreading the whole thread. (yeah because I have lots of time).

Pretty amazing seeing the journey Mamamoo took and how much the fandom grew.

Some Observation from my 1000page back read; I put it in spoiler because it is wall of text.

1. From the beginning it really show Mamamoo is different (where am i during this times).

2. Bias list got wreck, page 640 onwards have Wheein coming like a wrecking ball.

3. Hwasa is all sass, fierce - Her presence really standout from the beginning.

4. Despite Hwasa's presence. Moonbyul really have this something that make you look at her. She is captivating.

Random story:  I told one of my former student, who loves kpop, that I officially entered a Kpop fandom, telling her I stan Mamamoo. She said she heard about them and she like the one with short orange hair. I sent her a vid of the performances that

got me into Mamamoo and she change to casual passing by fan to a Moonbyul stan.

5. And how about Puppy Whee - She just manage to become more gorgeous and stunning each coming promotional cycle. 

6. Bias list of Moonbyul and Wheein almost got wreck by Solar's Abs.

7. They are already good when they begin and they become better  great and they still have room for improvement.

8. Solar, every time you do those long high notes I hold on for my dear life.

9. The fandom is just as weird. I officially profess my allegiance to this weirdness.

10. They are squad goals, they remind me of how me and my college friends when we are together.

11. I love how during Melting Full album announcement (January) Everyone wants to be optimistic yet have done modest and slightly pessimistic estimates. Only to watch Mamamoo smash their estimates left and right.

12. Mamamoo release a single on my Birthday - I miss you. It is only now i realized i was gifted.

13. I love the album covers - props to RBW.

14. As much as I love power vocals, there are many in my country. Many of them just hurt my ears with belting left and right. Mamamoo is not one of them, they cleanse my ears- They made me watch live perf repeatedly. They have intensity but they don't tire you out, because they give you space to breath.

15. Mamamoo is closer to their dream of being an Icon more than they realized.

16. To the people who said "When you are having bad time, remember there is Mamamoo." It is correct in my situation- Mamamoo literally save me (It is personal). I am glad Mamamoo is here. 

17. Mamamoo made me walk the talk. (Shut up and take my Money). Mamamoo have my money- I ordered their album. 

18. I read that Mamamoo's visual and korean standards does not mesh. But for me Mamamoo member are all great looking girls. For someone who have hard time remembering names and connecting it to faces I am glad that Mamamoo's member have distinct features. I have connected their name to their faces immediately, a feat that will make my student's roll and shade me because I can't remember names even though they are like 5 new faces in our club. 

That is all my musing. 

Why did not I know them few months back I am still asking because, two batch of people I know (My Aunt the other one My collegues) went to Seoul, Korea last week and I'm here at home staring at the ceiling.

They sent me some package Kimchi, but all i want is Melting full album and some posters. Ah Life.

you've read the whole thread? wow that's very dedicated of you. i'm glad that you decided to stan them and i agree with what you said, especially that all these girls are so good at messing up our bias list, like seriously right now i don't even know which of them is my No.1 anymore, that's why i gave up choosing one awhile ago.

• Like 1

Mamamoo vs Spica for Sugarman. Woah guys, sh*t's going downnnnn lol

yikes u know its not gonna be a good episode cuz the fans are gonna make everything worse  :unsure:

• Like 2

yikes u know its not gonna be a good episode cuz the fans are gonna make everything worse  :unsure:

uh oh  :._.:

I can already taste the salt  :ninja:

• Like 1

SPICA will have Sugar Man recording on 27 April, competing with Mamamoo.

wow 

VOCALS VS VOCALS :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah: 

my both favorite groups are competing each other

Edited by ✿Mei☆Tachibana✿