Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

lol i thought it was 12 AM KST literally just now I was having a brain fart for a sec

then I realized there's a 13 hour time difference

seems like I have not gotten much sleep

Edited by Barack Oppama

Man, those "The Stage" performances Mamamoo did are really great with the live band and everything. Nice to see a group singing with an actual band playing in the back. NICE.

Loving the sound in every song, it feels completly fresh, almost like new. 

And can we take a moment to apreciate the bass in "Girl Crush", the violins playing at the end of "I Miss You", the guitar player in 1cm, and everything in Mr Ambiguous and You're the best?

Really, really enjoying this.

• Like 5

...and lucky me I'm a zombie. Wheein's voice killed me three times already.

Man, those "The Stage" performances Mamamoo did are really great with the live band and everything. Nice to see a group singing with an actual band playing in the back. NICE.

Loving the sound in every song, it feels completly fresh, almost like new. 

And can we take a moment to apreciate the bass in "Girl Crush", the violins playing at the end of "I Miss You", the guitar player in 1cm, and everything in Mr Ambiguous and You're the best?

Really, really enjoying this.

Totally agree!! However, sad to notice that although they're hanging in there, they clearly look tired...they need rest!

can't wait to be slayed by their performance again  :ahmagah:

Hello everyone,

This is my first post and while I've been a fan of K-pop for quite some time already (I enjoy listening to f(x), DEAN, Red Velvet, SHINee, Sistar, SNSD), it's my first time seeing a girl group that really took me back and made me re-evaluate my life choices (lol).

Mamamoo's very dear to me - I enjoy their live performances a lot, their fan service is amazing, and their chemistry is definitely something else. They have shown great potential ever since their debut, and I'm happy that it's being recognized by more people each day.

As a huge fan of Christina Aguilera, Beyonce, and the likes - my standards are pretty high when it comes to performing live onstage and if I'm being 100% honest here, only Mamamoo has only been able to match that kind of slayage in the K-pop realm. Each of them have distinct personalities and they have pretty great charisma as a group.

I look forward to their next era! And hopefully they eventually meet Xtina and B - I heard they're a major influence to them.

eBKC6hS.gif

More power to all the MooMoos in the radish field tbh, s l a y!

welcome to the field  :lol: i love Xtina too. and your sig is so majestic  :hoplz:

Edited by Dolores Haze
  • Like 1

can't wait to be surprised by their performance again  :ahmagah:

welcome to the field  :lol: i love Xtina too. and your sig is so majestic  :hoplz:

Omg yes! Immortal song just loves our girls don't they? They are like almost fixed guest. I am so excited and can't wait for their next awesome cover. Seriously they have enough immortal song performances to make into an album.

Hello everyone,

This is my first post and while I've been a fan of K-pop for quite some time already (I enjoy listening to f(x), DEAN, Red Velvet, SHINee, Sistar, SNSD), it's my first time seeing a girl group that really took me back and made me re-evaluate my life choices (lol).

Mamamoo's very dear to me - I enjoy their live performances a lot, their fan service is amazing, and their chemistry is definitely something else. They have shown great potential ever since their debut, and I'm happy that it's being recognized by more people each day.

As a huge fan of Christina Aguilera, Beyonce, and the likes - my standards are pretty high when it comes to performing live onstage and if I'm being 100% honest here, only Mamamoo has only been able to match that kind of slayage in the K-pop realm. Each of them have distinct personalities and they have pretty great charisma as a group.

I look forward to their next era! And hopefully they eventually meet Xtina and B - I heard they're a major influence to them.

eBKC6hS.gif

Mamamoo has raised the bar for sure. Here's to re-evaluating life's choices!  :lol: Hello and welcome! 

It's almost that time!  Heechul X Wheein X Jungmo will release Narcissus at 0AM KST

201604141010779564_570eeeb0e273c_99_2016

more pics.

260478e45fc4eb3ff247cfae65f1d46d.jpg

47621875d0406bc6ab8f8b4cdb97bfed.jpg

I'm loving these promos. I love Wheein's voice so I'm looking forward to this collaboration.  :) 

OMGGGG MORE Immortal Song performances  :rlytearpls: they really never stop doing anything after promotions  :cry: Thank you Mamamoo for always doing things so we wont suffer without seeing ur faces  :rlytearpls:

Immortal Song 2. :3

I can't wait. Mamamoo will slay again. I have been replaying their immortal song perf over and over again.

• Like 2

Hello everyone,

eBKC6hS.gif

Welcome

Welcome  :meow:

Mamamoo has raised the bar for sure. Here's to re-evaluating life's choices!  :lol: Hello and welcome! 

Welcome

Thank you guys for the warm welcome!

I'm excited to see their next Immortal Songs 2 appearance. I expect nothing less (they always deliver, anyway).

Looking forward to Wheein and Heechul's collaboration on SM Station tonight!

Thank you , I was waiting for puppy-whee. :)

too bad we can't see any of them in the MV though. i kinda wish it were a MV filmed in the recording studio instead.

but WHEEIN'S HIGH NOTES  :ahmagah:

Edited by Dolores Haze
  • Like 1

As a big SuJu fan and a new Mamamoo fan, I couldn't be happier with this collab

Both of them sound really amazing

And gosh, Wheein, that high NOTE! 

OMG!

cat.gif

IS THIS FOR REAL?

1269259657_omg_cat.gif

THIS WILL BE THEIR EIGHTH PERFORMANCE! OMG!!!

ANOTHER SLAYAGE!

giphy.gif

I like the intro, and I love Wheein's voice - she sounds sweet in this song.

AND THAT HIGH NOTE OMG

But to be honest, I'm not a big fan of SuJu and in the end the song doesn't really do it for me.

I don't know, the song just doesn't have that "oomph".

It fell flat and rather monotonous after the climax, which is Wheein's high note.

But it's a good thing that SM allows one of our Mamas to be featured in this.

Im digging the SM station song... i get major vibes of the anime bleach when i listened to it (bleach had some of the best intro and outro music ever imho)

Surprised by heechul here and wheein slays.

Mamamoo please just take my card details... its the most efficient way to let you just take my money. Its yours anyway!

agree that the song is amazing. it's growing on me.

and the bruises on Wheein's thigh though? are they bruises?  :omg:

the song is definitely a grower, I still wish they had appeared in the MV ;_;

and yup I think those are bruises! but I wouldn't worry too much because these girls are always getting bruises on their legs  :lol:

• Like 2

To be honest I knew Heechul only as MC in tv shows and I didn't expect that he can sing that well, and Wheein, omg she is truly one of the best in kpop, her high notes can cure cancer, she fits perfectly in rock ballad, the way the song builds up is just perfect, and I won't lie if I say i got chills, it is really good. Before I got into kpop I listened to metal/rock and every time kpop artist include guitars/ rock elements in their songs it makes me really happy. And one more silly thing, how awesome it would be if in this mv was Hwasa instead of that girl? Just a dream of a big fan:)