Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Thanks for your work yoongi...

Seems like rbw either dont want ifans knowing wagwan or theyre about to upload their own subs...

Another thing to add to disadvantages of being a kpop fan on another continent....

Need to up my korean game tho

RBW has never claimed or has anything taken down from us. From what we know, RBW is aware if what we do and I'd like to think they know what we do only benefits Mamamoo.

The culprit that got us deleted was Naver (V APP) and MBC. Naver claimed all our "videos" that had V APP in the title even though it was just a screencap. The video wasnt even on youtube. We would just post the links to dailymotion and gdrive but apparently they can still claim that as a youtube violation.

They also claimed any of Mamamoo's videos that were uploaded on V APP first. Like some of MMMTV2 episodes, so we won't be able to upload those on YT either.

So far it doesnt look like they can do anything about dailymotion yet though.

Edited by YOONGI
  • Like 4

RBW has never claimed or has anything taken down from us. From what we know, RBW is aware if what we do and I'd like to think they know what we do only benefits Mamamoo.

The culprit that got us deleted was Naver (V APP) and MBC. Naver claimed all our "videos" that had V APP in the title even though it was just a screencap. The video wasnt even on youtube. We would just post the links to dailymotion and gdrive but apparently they can still claim that as a youtube violation.

They also claimed any of Mamamoo's videos that were uploaded on V APP first. Like some of MMMTV2 episodes, so we won't be able to upload those on YT either.

So far it doesnt look like they can do anything about dailymotion yet though.

Damn you MBC! Apologies RBW. im just an invested fangirl :(

Welcome! New account, first post, and first group stan! Upvote for you! :lol:

So many new moomoos in here... the radish field is growing!  :ahmagah:

b1MhybI.gif

The fandom sure is growing:

I draw this today as my avatar XD. I really love this two and I can't decide between them and sometimes between four of them.

wheeinmoonbyulsm_by_kaisaki1342-d9yvkzq.

Edited by kaisaki
  • Like 6

The fandom sure is growing:

I draw this today as my avatar XD. I really love this two and I can't decide between them and sometimes between four of them.

wheeinmoonbyulsm_by_kaisaki1342-d9yvkzq.

Your drawing is cute! Welcome anyway xD

I was just watching the vid where solar drew the bunny and teletubbies and hwasa couldn't stand it anymore and passed the drawing to whee-in to salvage it. Thought whee-in did a very good job sprucing up the picture and i went to find other stuff that whee-in drew and found this:

Cf0MuJmUAAE_9ig.jpg

credit: 뀰님

of cos not forgetting this:

CcXiroTUsAAlrmI.jpg:large

That's honestly really pretty?? Wheein is such a talented girl, she nailed dancing, singing, comedy, impromptu rap and she can draw so well too?? Impressed.

Edited by funkycucumber
  • Like 5

I was just watching the vid where solar drew the bunny and teletubbies and hwasa couldn't stand it anymore and passed the drawing to whee-in to salvage it. Thought whee-in did a very good job sprucing up the picture and i went to find other stuff that whee-in drew and found this:

Cf0MuJmUAAE_9ig.jpg

That's honestly really pretty?? Wheein is such a talented girl, she nailed dancing, singing, comedy, impromptu rap and she can draw so well too?? Impressed.

They are cute and pretty. I like her drawing style too. Wheein adding more reason for me to like her. What else she cannot do. She sings, she dance, she is good in archery and she can draw. :ahmagah: 

• Like 1

ugh thank god Mamamoo Trans still has the backup channel and googledrive alt links. damn it youtube and naver  :soul:

Just found out that multiple videos from my channel has been taken down as well. They really cracking down on copyrights today :(

oh nooooooo. i just open your channel to only learn that the Moonsun's Relationship Goals video and the Wheesa's Friendship Goals video are not there anymore, and the Greasy Moonbyul video as well! those are my faves, i watched them almost everyday as my daily dose of happiness  :cry:

isnt rbw ( aka Mamamoo channel at YT ) followed Mamamoo-trans  :)  :)  I remembered when Yoongi had "senpai-notice-us" moment 

rip 1st channel of Mamamoo-trans :._.:  :._.: 

but its good that you guys had prepared back-up, you should make triple or quadruple back-up account in YT to make sure all international radish wont gonna be famished

ugh thank god Mamamoo Trans still has the backup channel and googledrive alt links. damn it youtube and naver  :soul:

oh nooooooo. i just open your channel to only learn that the Moonsun's Relationship Goals video and the Wheesa's Friendship Goals video are not there anymore, and the Greasy Moonbyul video as well! those are my faves, i watched them almost everyday as my daily dose of happiness  :cry:

I'll re-upload those videos without the v-app clips I included. However, I wasn't as smart and never backed up those videos so I'll have to re-do those completely. But there's been new content since those were uploaded so I can include new clips lol. Naver...tsk tsk....

• Like 2

I'll re-upload those videos without the v-app clips I included. However, I wasn't as smart and never backed up those videos so I'll have to re-do those completely. But there's been new content since those were uploaded so I can include new clips lol. Naver...tsk tsk....

those v-app clips are gold tbh most of the ships' moments are from v-app videos, so sad that they have to be taken down from YT. but yeah i'm glad that there are new clips that you can include and re-up the videos. thanks for your hard work. i'll look forward to your new videos  :lol:

Hello everyone,

This is my first post and while I've been a fan of K-pop for quite some time already (I enjoy listening to f(x), DEAN, Red Velvet, SHINee, Sistar, SNSD), it's my first time seeing a girl group that really took me back and made me re-evaluate my life choices (lol).

Mamamoo's very dear to me - I enjoy their live performances a lot, their fan service is amazing, and their chemistry is definitely something else. They have shown great potential ever since their debut, and I'm happy that it's being recognized by more people each day.

As a huge fan of Christina Aguilera, Beyonce, and the likes - my standards are pretty high when it comes to performing live onstage and if I'm being 100% honest here, only Mamamoo has only been able to match that kind of slayage in the K-pop realm. Each of them have distinct personalities and they have pretty great charisma as a group.

I look forward to their next era! And hopefully they eventually meet Xtina and B - I heard they're a major influence to them.

eBKC6hS.gif

More power to all the MooMoos in the radish field tbh, s l a y!

• Like 12

Mamamoo Trans has been terminated because we received multiple third-party claims of copyright infringement regarding material the user posted.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ty for all the hard work   :rlytearpls:

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:

[ENG SUB] 160406 Mamamoo - SBS MTV The Stage Big Pleasure (Talk Segment) 

Yes, our channel was terminated. It lasted longer than I thought it would!

Backup Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/mamamootrans2

Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1cGpAW9Sjz4STYwdnpvdFF2ekk

Dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/mamamootrans

Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ck-dPOKb301Z74-5GqV2Ey5F4QS4F7kAw7g4zr5qsgU/

YOONGI and team! I feel sad that your first channel has been terminated. But, you've done a lot of great work (I'm never gonna get tired of expressing my gratitude for you and the entire Mamamoo Trans team). I'm glad that you've made the back up! Thank you!

Mamamooxband otp for life 

u have a limit of 4 vids per post

Edited by Goddess Sun

It's almost that time!  Heechul X Wheein X Jungmo will release Narcissus at 0AM KST
201604141010779564_570eeeb0e273c_99_2016

Edited by tastypasties
  • Like 8

Cf0MuJmUAAE_9ig.jpg

of cos not forgetting this:

CcXiroTUsAAlrmI.jpg:large

Even her drawings are cute!

It's almost that time!  Heechul X Wheein X Jungmo will release Narcissus at 0AM KST

:ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

Guys someone hold me my heart is not going to be ready  :la:

Waiting for Wheein. :rlytearpls: 

Hello everyone,

This is my first post and while I've been a fan of K-pop for quite some time already (I enjoy listening to f(x), DEAN, Red Velvet, SHINee, Sistar, SNSD), it's my first time seeing a girl group that really took me back and made me re-evaluate my life choices (lol).

Mamamoo's very dear to me - I enjoy their live performances a lot, their fan service is amazing, and their chemistry is definitely something else. They have shown great potential ever since their debut, and I'm happy that it's being recognized by more people each day.

As a huge fan of Christina Aguilera, Beyonce, and the likes - my standards are pretty high when it comes to performing live onstage and if I'm being 100% honest here, only Mamamoo has only been able to match that kind of slayage in the K-pop realm. Each of them have distinct personalities and they have pretty great charisma as a group.

I look forward to their next era! And hopefully they eventually meet Xtina and B - I heard they're a major influence to them.

eBKC6hS.gif

More power to all the MooMoos in the radish field tbh, s l a y!

Welcome  :meow:

OMGGG I can't wait.