Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Wow, so close!! congrats to got7

ZnOjHBK.png?1

Edited by windell

Wow, so close!! congrats to got7

ZnOjHBK.png?1

Are you kidding me, 3 pts? It's like 3rd time when they are few points behind...

160331 Mnet M Countdown - MAMAMOO vs GOT7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoPLzZrnDxc

... 3pts difference   :shock:

Edited by SkyDragon

At this point I'm just happy to see Mamamoo constantly in the running for pretty much every music show for the past month against pretty heavy hitters in Taemin, Lee Hi, Red Velvet and now Got7. They've managed 8 wins despite the first initial chunk of their sales happening at the end of their first week and have shown some tremendous longevity.

I wonder how many so thin they're almost invisible margins they've come in second place by. 

Getting a nice even 10 would be nice, but like someone said in another topic, they're just killing it in the month of March in all areas. I want to see them on some big variety programs now to capitalize~

• Like 1

lol @ 3 points.

so there's no hope for the 9th win.  :cry: i want them to have it so bad. but it's okay, i'll get over it soon :(

and that special stage was amazing, reminds me how much i used to love that song. Moonbyul's rap part slayed me hard.

Edited by Dolores Haze
  • Like 1

lol @ 3 points.

Its actually a joke. Got7 do bad in digitals so maybe the 9th could be won this week

So annoyed at that 3 point difference

• Like 1

Its actually a joke. Got7 do bad in digitals so maybe the 9th could be won this week

I was skeptical of the music shows before but now? This is like the 5th time the difference is <100pts and THREE points at that. Yeah right. If MCD was this close Inkigayo should be in the bag provided that they don't mess with the scores.

Edited by Eppo
  • Like 1

me too. annoyed. too. :cry:

Mamamoo's new song for LG G5

Oh shit! WHEN IS THIS COMING OUT?! This sounds like a damn jam! Mamamoo has no chill with their Slay Package even for Cell Phone games and smartphones.

Mamamoo R&B strikes again

• Like 1

better fancam of the performance

Oh shit! WHEN IS THIS COMING OUT?! This sounds like a damn jam! Mamamoo has no chill with their Slay Package even for Cell Phone games and smartphones.

Mamamoo R&B strikes again

there hasn't been any information about release date, but i think it will be a digital release like Girl Crush last year. and since it's for LG, i hope they make an MV/CF for the song, it has so much potential, seems like even has choreography.

Edited by Dolores Haze

there hasn't been any information about release date, but i think it will be a digital release like Girl Crush last year. and since it's for LG, i hope they make an MV/CF for the song, it has so much potential, seems like even has choreography.

This song is so damn good I'm jamming to this LQ audio in my car on my way back from lunch

Has anyone else noticed that Hwasa's hand creeps further and further into Moonbyul's thigh with every performance? Or is it just my filthy mind lol  :hurr:

• Like 2

This is amazing! Mamamoo be slayin. I hope they make a MV just because this performance was great and I like the choreography. 

• Like 1

Now I'm pumped for this song Mamamoo blessing us all the time  :cry:

I just can't at the three points.

If that was indeed their last chance winning another, then I would still be very satisfied with 8 wins. This is their first song that wins awards left and right, and eight wins are marvelous to me.

My precious Mamas, thank you. MooMoos, I salute you all!

omg it sounds so good!

This song is so damn good I'm jamming to this LQ audio in my car on my way back from lunch

yea you know the song is good when you repet LQ version anf feel like the happiest person in the world:)

Well i guess i'm not switching phone brands anytime soon. May just have to upgrade though...

omg the LG song is amazing. i think i like this better than ytb.

Edited by Athena