Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

for those who have not seen:)

the only video available ... for now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNrrOrA4UmI

Edited by SkyDragon

DELETED

Edited by SkyDragon

Oh my god. I'm praying they get 10 wins atleast this comeback now. I'm so happy that I can finally envision their 10th win.

WHY? WHY mamamoo music bank encore always a LEGEND in this comeback.... before MAMAMOOXMOOMOO is awesome, now we got the next generation girl group jumping in circle!!!  :omg:  :cry:  :derp:  What's next?

I hope mubank PD will upload the full version like they did before.

Edited by vanbun

8th RADISHES ENTER THE CABINET!!

WEZEgNe.gif?1WEZEgNe.gif?1WEZEgNe.gif?1WEZEgNe.gif?1WEZEgNe.gif?1WEZEgNe.gif?1WEZEgNe.gif?1WEZEgNe.gif?1

Lolol its gonna be awesome if next week i hit max radishes in one post :imstupid:

btw...WHAT A LEGENDARY ENCORE STAGE LOLL :ahmagah: ALL OF MY LOVES ARE THERE DANCING TOGETHER :ahmagah:

WJSN covered You're The Best! Please listen, their voices are lovely, and tones are similar to Mamamoo's!  :lol:

• Like 3

WJSN covered You're The Best! Please listen, their voices are lovely, and tones are similar to Mamamoo's!  :lol:

they're good! also congrats on Mamamoo 8th win!

well, after those tiring flight also don't forget about jetlag, then they need to perform live at music bank... they got such a beautiful gift called trophy!

they will be really happy, of course... and i'm so proud of it.... i'm so ready for their first triple crown guys!

and can i expect it a lot?  :hurr:  :hurr:  :hurr:

MAMAMOO8THWIN!

8%20music%20bank_zpslfumd99w.jpg

Slay girls slay  :rlytearpls:

• Like 1

THIS IS ALL MY DREAMS COME TRUE!

MamaVelvetFriend!!! OMG HWASA AND YERI HUGGED  :rlytearpls:

Irene being brought into the circle of dance but not having a clue.... TOO CUTE. I actually love MamaVelvet. I wish these 3 would get closer (with Twice) and bring in the GG next gen successfully.

OMG BAE AND SOLAR. I CANT EVEN

8TH WIN. MAMAMOO ARE SLAYING BISHES LEFT, RIGHT AND CENTRE

close your eyes and you will think MAMAMOO are singing :) 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

close your eyes and you will think MAMAMOO are singing :)

Am I the only one doesn't really like this? The harmonies are off.. they didn't do the 3 part harmony as well.

Its nice to know hoobaes are covering mamamoo's songs alr though :) and yea its a nice attempt^^

Edited by funkycucumber
  • Like 7

Am I the only one doesn't really like this? The harmonies are off.. they didn't do the 3 part harmony as well.

Its nice to know hoobaes are covering mamamoo's songs alr though :) and yea its a nice attempt^^

I was wondering if I was the only one that thought that. I legit listened to this 4 times and didn't like it until I stopped trying to compare them to Mamamoo.

Also Hiii everyone, I have been a fan since Piano Man. Mamamoo's vocals immediately caught my attention. I was going to make an account when they got their first win...but I chickened.

• Like 3

So cute *-* Exy did a good job

I was wondering if I was the only one that thought that. I legit listened to this 4 times and didn't like it until I stopped trying to compare them to Mamamoo.

Also Hiii everyone, I have been a fan since Piano Man. Mamamoo's vocals immediately caught my attention. I was going to make an account when they got their first win...but I chickened.

haha yeah you are right, i have been comparing them to mamamoo which i think it's inevitable since I'm a mamamoo-stan. And it really isn't easy at all to come up with a version that's on par with the original mamamoo's. Shall give their other songs a listen instead. It's definitely sounding better than momomo though :)

I thought through it and realize the part that I don't like is how this group seem to be imitating mamamoo's tone? If they do that, it's bound to be hard to beat the original. I would much rather see how a group put their own style into a cover. (that's why i love all of mamamoo's medleys) But that's just me.

Edited by funkycucumber

I thought the WJSN cover was pretty good.  Of course not everyone can have Mamamoo level vocals but remember, WJSN girls are very young.

On music bank today the other nominee was gfriend?  I thought they had reached a win limit or is that only for certain shows?

I thought the WJSN cover was pretty good.  Of course not everyone can have Mamamoo level vocals but remember, WJSN girls are very young.

On music bank today the other nominee was gfriend?  I thought they had reached a win limit or is that only for certain shows?

yes, only for certain shows. and Music Bank doesn't limit wins   :)

Edited by Dolores Haze

I really want MAMAMOO to come on show like RM etc. Like really - really want it.

haha yeah you are right, i have been comparing them to mamamoo which i think it's inevitable since I'm a mamamoo-stan. And it really isn't easy at all to come up with a version that's on par with the original mamamoo's. Shall give their other songs a listen instead. It's definitely sounding better than momomo though :)

I thought through it and realize the part that I don't like is how this group seem to be imitating mamamoo's tone? If they do that, it's bound to be hard to beat the original. I would much rather see how a group put their own style into a cover. (that's why i love all of mamamoo's medleys) But that's just me.

I thought I heard mamamoo vocal in it, I use my earphone and there is two layers vocal. it's just like wjsn is singing on top of mamamoo vocal (in low voice, but I still heard it) so no wonder they're kinda similar. In some part they did just as good cover but they're trying too much to sounds the same, so yeah, not my kind of things. I prefer them to sing their own color too.

I really want MAMAMOO to come on show like RM etc. Like really - really want it.

I kinda notice how rarely mamamoo participate in any "big show/broadcast", for example award show like in the early 2016 and year end show last year (but twice, rv and gfriend was there). And twice and gfriend already have their own variety show, what mamamoo have is a v-app lol.

On weekly idol, they don't get 1hr time slot, compare to red velvet who got 2, 1hr time slot and even gfriend have one too. MamMoo lacks TV variety show appearance... They mostly participate in a singing contest show, but I know how funny our leader solar and puppy wheein. So I am looking forward for their future activities, since they won so much in this comeback

Edited by vanbun