• Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Melting sold 2,701 copies on the full 2nd day  :) Total is 7,642 copies. These numbers are way higher than I was expecting :ahmagah:

I'm still trying to keep my expectations really low until I see Gaon numbers, but 20k has to be locked now.. The only question is if that will be for the first month or not since the album released so late in the month.

Edited by Eppo
  • Like 3
  • Replies 50.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cahbr

• MadameVastra

• YamaChan

• sparkilene

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr.Ambiguous Piano Man Um Oh Ah Yeh (2) (3) You're the best (2) (3) Decalcomanie (2) (3) Yes I am (2) Starry night (2) Egotistic (2) Wind flower (2) gogobe

'TWIT(ë©ì²­ì´)' - Hwasa | Released: February 13, 2019     'Lie Ya' - Cosmic Girl feat. Solar | Released: October 13, 2018     'Selfish' - Moonbyul feat. Seulgi | Released: May 23,

I'm not going to bother with spoilers. Thread isn't bustling right now anyway.   The moral of the story remains everything in moderation.   As the radish field expands, there's really nothing we c

I'm personally still hoping next week can give Mamamoo a strong push on the Digital charts and more eye-popping physicals. I'm hoping Moos can not only continue to stream on Melon but we need to get the yt views going too to increase their chances of winning their first show next week.

How long did it take UOAY to get 1m views?

Just finished listening to the new album...

HHNNNGGG! IT'S AMAZING! GAAAAH!

Love it, love it, love it!

This is the MAMAMOO I fell in love with when they first made their debut <3

While I casually backtrack on this thread, speaking of making their debut...

3076656634_8kBgMK1D_MAMAMOO_BCD6B6F3.jpg

Name: Solar (솔ë¼)

Birthday: 21st February 1991

Height: 163cm

Weight: 43kg

3076656634_TVrZIEPY_MAMAMOO_B9AEBAB0.jpg

Name: Moon Byul (문별)

Birthday: 22nd December 1992

Height: 165cm

Weight: 45kg

3076656634_AY2SPZuI_MAMAMOO_C8D6C0CE.jpg

Name: Whee In (휘ì¸)

Birthday: 17th April 1995

Height: 162cm

Weight: 43kg

3076656634_0t2DW9Fh_MAMAMOO_C8ADBBE7.jpg

Name: Wha Sa (화사)

Birthday: 23rd July 1995

Height: 162cm

Weight: 44kg

Source

How they've grown! Not just the looks, but their musicality is also constantly improving. And not once have they disappointed us MooMoos as they continue to keep their infinite enthusiasm! These girls are not stopping on that upward curve.  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

(you will shed legit tears after rereading this thread from the very beginning i s2g)

• Like 2

I'm personally still hoping next week can give Mamamoo a strong push on the Digital charts and more eye-popping physicals. I'm hoping Moos can not only continue to stream on Melon but we need to get the yt views going too to increase their chances of winning their first show next week.

I am really mad at YT. I keep refreshing the page and the views never go up even though I know people are watching it. I even opened an incognito page, cleared my cookies and logged out of my account and still I couldn't see the view count go up. What else am I supposed to do? Someone inform me please. 

• Like 1

While I casually backtrack on this thread, speaking of making their debut...

How they've grown! Not just the looks, but their musicality is also constantly improving. And not once have they disappointed us MooMoos as they continue to keep their infinite enthusiasm! These girls are not stopping on that upward curve.  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

(you will shed legit tears after rereading this thread from the very beginning i s2g)

I know I am. Since I'm new I'm still going through the thread but it really makes me so happy seeing them grow. 

I Miss You is even better live! 

Kbs blocked you're the best, here's the official upload:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsA3VsansOU

I love their berets, and the styling. I'm not a big fan of the jeans, but they make it work. Also Wheein is looking so good this comeback. I'm sort of hoping they wear something similar to their swimsuits at a music show, like dresses or skirts with a similar pattern (not the actually swim suits) because they really pull off pink well.  

They're sunbaes now! It seemed like just yesterday they were taking pictures with their own sunbaes  :rlytearpls:

UOAY took 5 days to reach 1 million views 

UOAY took 5 days to reach 1 million views 

So we're about 33 hours in

The CJEN upload is at 410k

The MMM upload is at 191k

Seems to be a faster pace no?

EDIT: You're the best is making a bit of a push right now maybe, but Rough and Everytime are keeping pace so far. Stay tuned.

Edited by YamaChan
  • Like 2

Isn't it illegal to offer download without consent from the artist? Thanks for sharing, anyway.

looool, I mean, dedicated fans (like me, obviously) would buy the album regardless anyways. There are also K-Pop blogs that offer free download for college kids (:^)) that aren't able to afford their favs' albums. Almost everyone illegally downloads songs so Â¯\_(ツ)_/¯

looool, I mean, dedicated fans (like me, obviously) would buy the album regardless anyways. There are also K-Pop blogs that offer free download for college kids (:^)) that aren't able to afford their favs' albums. Almost everyone illegally downloads songs so Â¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I bought it. Just because "everyone" does it, this doesn't make it legit. It's one thing to stream it on Youtube, but it's still illegal to upload for download (just to protect you, I will say you didn't upload the album).

Oh shit! Did we push to #2? Ahhhh, it's just damn Chen! I knew it when I saw the song drop. I knew he'd be the biggest roadblock. Come on, Moos!

I may go buy a Melon pass now and start streaming

wow did it really take 5 days to reach 1 million  :omg:

like I know it took 1 cm about a week to reach 1 million views so idk 

I type it on google maybe im wrong but I think it's right and for it to reach 2 million it took less than 2 weeks and "um oh ah yeh" was their fastest mv to reach 1 million views... 

I type it on google maybe im wrong but I think it's right and for it to reach 2 million it took less than 2 weeks and "um oh ah yeh" was their fastest mv to reach 1 million views... 

tumblr_m809414wOv1r4qtr7o8_r1_250.gif

This is legit me right now as I chart watch. 

I also love Card Captor Sakura!

• HimawariAmu changed the title to [Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever