Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Elated to see this thread so active and so many new moomoos!! A big welcome to all new moomoos smile.png

This will be my 5th comeback with mamamoo, I'm so hyped! Will be even more hyped if my official fanclub membership went through but bizent failed me.

Anw is the pre-release today confirmed? Decalcomanie is still doing rly great on melon at #52 currently. Anymore as well at #40.

This is my third, since I joined during their Um Oh Ah Yeah era. Since it's your 5th, that means you've been a radish since Piano Man era? Man, how I envy you. rlytearpls.png

And as expected from an amazing song: longevity. #52 is still good especially since it was released 7 months ago.

Isn't azegag their title track or is it a pre released kind of thing like 1cm? If so, I'm actually thinking that their title track would be the love child of YTB and UOAY, with a little sexy vibe thrown in.

Sent from my FL02 using OneHallyu mobile app

I'm guessing AZEGAG is the 1cm of this era. I believe the title track will be that kind of mixture as well: the cheerful-ness of summer and the elegance of Mamamoo sexiness.

On another note, I believe one of the reasons the Purple teaser includes only Moonbyul standing in the teal side is that there is a solo song of hers in this album, since in past albums she is not rapping or singing in some songs, i.e. "Sting" in Pink Funky and "Just" in Melting.

I legit want to hear a LeMak subunit song because I'M CRAVING FOR IT

Edited by AbsoluteSnake

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE ON MY OWN BIRTHDAY rlytearpls.pngrlytearpls.pngrlytearpls.png

Well, let's talk about the tracklist. I guess some of you remember that back when Memory tracklisting was released, I did express my 2 cents:

Well, I agree. It feels anticlimactic. But I'm not that disappointed. That way I can buy the album without having to buy the subunit singles separately. Like some users here already said, at least now I get the studio versions of Moderatto and Never Letting Go. I hope the latter includes all members.

Right now, I'm dwelling on the title track and the MV. And of course, their next Immortal Songs performance, along with the comeback stage. I hope they still do adlibs, because that's one of the things that make their comeback stage always fun to watch.

And I know that 3 out of 5 songs in this Purple album have been released, yet I guess I have the advantage because I haven't listened to those songs yet, mainly because these weeks I've been so preoccupied with things at work, to the point that I haven't had the time to check on all of their releases these months.

I still feel that this is anti-climactic, knowing that RBW again chose to include previously released tracks into a new mini album, which undoubtedly doesn't spare enough rooms for more new songs. In a way, of course I feel disappointed, because I demand new songs from Mamamoo -- I crave for more new songs -- because I believe they are going to be great, if not amazing.

But let's think it this way: Mamamoo and RBW has been serving us with quality music ever since their debut, and even back when Memory was released, the two new songs -- the title track and the christmassy-tune "Memory" -- are far from disappointing. And I think this will be the same case with this album. I have a feeling that the two new songs are going to be amazing as well.

But believe me, I wish RBW can find some other strategy than this one. This strategy is proven to have its pros and cons (with a tendency towards the cons...) and has sparked many debates among fans... and it even can become controversial if they do this exact same thing in the worst way possible. RBW is walking on a steep ledge with this strategy - it can hurt them so I guess they can realize they need another strategy that won't risk themselves.

---

As for the tough competition this summer, I know I've said this, but I'll say it again:

Knowing that our girls dominate charts is a good thing, but I've considered that as nothing more than added bonus for me. Because I know, even if they don't win on music shows and charts, I always find them amazing because of their talents and musicality, as well as their discography. I know that I still can enjoy listening to their songs and feel glad towards them.

I suggest you guys take this into your perspective as well. I'm not saying paying attention to charts and competitions is a bad thing - just don't get too worked up on those things. We still have the girls and their amazing songs, and to me that's what matters the most.

• Like 2

All these commercial ads

c7386d6d4903000f3178af1e957bcaa9.gif

Edited by AbsoluteSnake
  • Like 1

damn double post ohpressor.png

Edited by AbsoluteSnake

I've seen that there are several Indonesian MooMoos here. Just wanna ask: where do you guys often buy Kpop albums? I usually buy them through Gasoo Galore, but as of now they still haven't opened any order for Purple album, and I can't wait for it!!!

F*CK I'M GAY BUT I'M STRAIGHT FOR HWASA

4MGqR.gif@

HWASA IN RED

4MGqR.gif@

F*CK THIS I'M TRANSCENDING TO RADISH HEAVEN

AGAIN

Edited by AbsoluteRadish
  • Like 7

GUYS WHAT THE HECK IS DIS

ZURjtno.png

What is that? The image is broken for me.

Amazing performance but for a ballad to work for me, sometimes I have to know the lyrics and the meanings. Just like when A Certain Girl's Love Story performance. It was so damn good and I cried but when I found out about the lyrics and watch the performance again, I cried like a little girl... for real. Probably because the lyrics hit close to home (with me having the experience of loving someone that I can't get together with...) rlytearpls.png

I'm not mad that they didn't win, because hey... it's their 11th time performing in IS2. That alone has placed Mamamoo in a special place in my heart and, I believe, in MooMoo's hearts. rlytearpls.png

• Like 2

I know I wasn't there when they debuted, but here's to an amazing 3 years together!

Seems like we've come a long, long way... from a good performance with little to no fanchants, to an amazing one with loud cheering ups from the crowd. Looking back at the debut stage, I can see that some of them were a bit nervous... I mean, who wouldn't be?

8c05e39c-c71f-4457-b528-c9ed2f465be4.gif

But now? Well, we all know who deserves the title of Queens of OWNING THE STAGE!

We also remember when the girls got their first Music Show win, with You're The Best!

tumblr_o3mae2EctI1u4nhy2o1_r1_500.gif

We've also experience the tragicness of the individual badges here in OneHallyu, but look at their current individual badges now! They look amazing, flawless, and SLAYING!

1380-AwardImgMaster-1469246739.png1381-AwardImgMaster-1469246755.png1383-AwardImgMaster-1469246720.png1382-AwardImgMaster-1469246730.png

I myself have been officially a radish since the Um Oh Ah Yeah era, which means that I've been 2 years with these girls and with all other radishes across the globe, especially the ones here in OneHallyu (since my only channel for updates and interactions is through this official thread, which I've considered as my third home)

And in under 3 years, they've gained a lot of MooMoos...

New radishes get planted each day, and more and more radishes grow healthily.

We've also had our ups and downs... with the MV controversies, the slanders,

the false rumours, the scandal...

but we're still here.

554a73ab2f86367e7b63807d1b00f7b5a59b2e39

And Mamamoo being the only Kpop girl group with the record of being the fastest one in holding

their first concert since debut: the Moosical... which brought joy, excitement, and happy tears to us all.

fdafsdf-1.png

So, all radishes, here's to the first three years together.

And we all hope for the best, always, in more years to come.

Hope everything gets better!

Edited by AbsoluteRadish
  • Like 16

@AbsoluteRadish

0mKXcg1.gif

you said it so well and amazing images used. you legend 

Thank you fam! *hugs* rlytearpls.pngchuplz.png

Since it's Mamamoo day, can I ask you guys since when you started to stan Mamamoo, what's your favourite song of them so far and why have you been hooked ? I want to learn more about my fellow Moomoos ilikeitplz.png

I officially became a radish during the Um Oh Ah Yeah era, back in 2015.

My favourite song from them? I have to pick one? That's so hard, hahahaha... but I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH:

Why have I been hooked? Well, Mamamoo is a complete package. Here's how I see them.

- They have amazing talents: singing, dancing, rapping, and being dorks LMFAO

- I live for Hwasa's thighs, Wheein's laugh, Solar's cheeks, and Moonbyul's pervertedness LMFAO

- They've earned many awards and recognitions in their first three years in the Kpop industry and even the growing fanbase

- THEY'RE SO PRETTY... WHOEVER CALL THEM UGLY NEEDS TO GET THEIR EYES CHECKED AND THEIR BEAUTY STANDARD REDEFINED

- Most importantly, they can make me laugh and happy during my hardest times, even though I'm just a nobody, a fan who lives far far away from them

• Like 7

You guys sure have heard people not really knowing Mamamoo saying things like they thought Hwasa was the oldest and Solar the youngest? I now know why smile.png

moonsun_agegquqf.jpg

wheesa_agelkuk7.jpg

LMFAO at Solar being thought as 17 years old... THEM CHEEKS MAKE HER LOOK YOUNGER imstupid.png

• Like 1

HEARING MOONBYUL SING

giphy.gif

HWASA'S SASSY RAPPING

giphy.gif

HWASA SAYS, "M... M... M."

giphy.gif

BRB I'M DIGGING MY GRAVE FOR TOMORROW

• Like 5

I'M NOT READY

THIS IS MY BIRTHDAY

I'M NOT READY TO BE SLAYED

inuxayq0x2i9ufxqv3.gif

• Like 5

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! WHAT AN AMAZING GIFT YOU GET TO HAVE!! Have an awesome birthday!

THANK YOU FAM!!! YES I KNOW I WAS SHOOKT WHEN I HEARD THE COMEBACK IS TODAY AND I'M STILL SHOOKT rlytearpls.pngrlytearpls.png

First of all, thank you for your words... this birthday really mean a lot to me. It's my best birthday ever because I get this present from my Queens and I can spend it here with all of you my fellow radishes. I am kinda sad that my family and most of my friends don't understand how happy I am (because they don't understand and some even hate Kpop) but since I can be here with all of you, it's the best day ever (and the day hasn't ended yet!)

I already ordered my copy of Purple and I'm still waiting for it to arrive!

Probably sometime this weekend or maybe next week.

All right now get to the most important thing:

The MV? I LOVE IT SO MUCH! SO COLORFUL, FULL OF SEXINESS

ESPECIALLY FROM KWEEN OF SASSINESS, HWASA

The song? Incredible, amazing, outstanding... and all the synonymous words... it's not even enough. I am definitely going to listen to this song and sing this song in the bathroom, in my own bedroom, during my trip everywhere, anytime, anywhere... It's such an mood-enhancer song... very uplifting... I'm curious about the lyrics!

The vocals? NO QUESTION ABOUT IT... SLEIGH!

The raps? DAMN HWASA'S RAPS REALLY KILLED ME AND MOONBYUL'S RAPS JUST DESTROYED ME

It's everything that I could ask for. Thank you, Mamamoo. Thank you, RBW. Thank you, MooMoos.

Edited by AbsoluteRadish
  • Like 5