Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

I have a question. Have they all performed Don't Be Happy together on stage before? If yes, do you guys have videos of the performances? I tried to search but I didn't find anything.

good to see you back around!

I'm always here, boo, what r u talking about lmfao

Posting this for AbsoluteSnake since it didn't come up in the quote.

Thank you! Damn, this was their first Sketchbook performance? I'm amazed.

• Like 1

Anyone here uses Smule app? I often use that app to sing Kpop song, especially songs by f(x), SNSD, and Mamamoo.

it took me forever to clock you changed your username. I FLOPPED FAM

LMFAO sorry not telling you about that fam

tumblr_oj1x20lVrJ1urm8qjo1_400.gif

• Like 1

I know some of you guys miss them, but actually I'm glad to know that they're going on vacation during the Lunar New Year holidays. They've had packed schedules for months and it's good to see them relaxing a bit.

I guess Hwasa & Wheein are going together to their hometown? (Damn, I really like that song)

• Like 1

Personally, I don't mind about when their next release will be. Any time of the year is fine for me. One thing that concerns me is that they should get enough rest before it, especially with another Moosical concert in their schedule.

As for concepts, I am still hoping for that Alice In Wonderland concept. That is what I've been expecting for f(x) but if Mamamoo does it first, I don't mind. As a matter of fact, I'll be glad. I want them to combine the quirkiness of that concept with their elegant charisma and retro sound feel. That would be a perfect package for me because naturally I just like dark themes, so I'm hoping this would come true with Mamamoo.

As for the songs, they should maintain their retro, R&B and soul for their title track. It's their trademark and it's proven that apparently K-fans love it as well. They can include other genres as the B-side track, just like bassanova, swing in Melting album.

Also, I don't know if anyone think about it the same way as I do, but actually RBW shouldn't release an album containing past releases anymore, just like Memory. In a way, I was kinda disappointed because I was expecting new materials. Perhaps it's their marketing strategy, but I'm hoping they don't do it again in the near future. I want them to do something like Melting album. Most of the songs are new materials and I wouldn't have to think twice to buy it.

• Like 3

My favourite side tracks from each album:

Hello: Baton Touch, and I hope it could come with an MV too. It's upbeat, it's retro, it's amazing, and it's so Mamamoo.

Piano Man: Gentleman. I love Piano Man to death, it's their best title track EVER but then again I have to pick a side track and the only side track in this mini album is Gentleman. But I love this song because the retro sound in this song is very thick and rich. The opening of the song just reminds me of how the golden era of music during the '60s or '70s. Plus, there's eSNa, whom I always consider as the fifth member of Mamamoo.

Pink Funky: Although I love No No No for their upbeat feel, I'd like to choose Self Camera for this honorary title. It's so smooth and silky. I also like Moonbyul's rap here, which surprisingly for me doesn't ruin the flow of the song, considering this song is a rather slow-tempo one.

Melting: Since I'm allowed to pick two side tracks, my choices will be both Emotion and My Hometown.

The scratchy-vinyl sound in Emotion's intro is just amazing. My favourite line in this song is Hwasa's "Never, never, never know..." It just sounds so good, especially with Hwasa singing it. As for My Hometown, I just love how their love towards their respective hometowns is poured into this work of art. It further proves that Kpop is not always about love songs in a relationship, but also a love song about a place we call home. Besides, the bossanova sound in that song is just A-MA-ZING.

Memory: Memory. I guess I am a sucker for retro, jazzy ballads. I'll listen to this song anytime, anyday, anywhere and I won't feel bored at all.

All and all, I salute Mamamoo, RBW, and everyone behind all these amazing tracks because these songs are the best.

• Like 3

Melting: (This is hard) Emotion -  Recipe (this is hard i like alot of song from Melting)

Yes, it's hard for me to pick from Melting album. All tracks are golden-quality. If I could pick three personal favourite from that album, it would be Emotion, Words Don't Come Easy, and My Hometown.

Edited by AbsoluteSnake
  • Like 3

Moomoos, hello :datass:

I'm writing this cause I decided to bring back the voting thread for YoMaChinMoo otp badge. Sadly, the previous thread was abandoned with the suggestions and archived so i cant quote anyone from it. I was wondering if some of you are still interested in the otp badge? To be a keeper and supporters?

Dolores, I will add your badge suggestions to the new thread of course cause they were amazing.

Thanks, moomoos :)

I want to support. :) (I know you need keepers, but I can only help you by supporting, I hope that's all right with you)

• Like 1

RBW needs to sort all that mess out.

Anyway, random but I just wanted to say how much I appreciate that this thread moves at such a calm pace, like... there's never a lack of content or interesting discussions and yet it's not a burden to try and keep up with it.   :)

This thread is moving at a calm pace because this is not a comeback time. By the time teasers are released, this thread will move at a crazy pace :lol:

But I also like how calm this thread is moving now because I'm not always in OH these days so when I get back, I don't have to backtrack too much.

• Like 2

Oh, trust me I know. But even then, it's a crazy pace that I can keep up with. I admire those active in some other group threads in here because I could literally never, it's like you blink and there are 10 new pages lol

My other fave official thread is moving even at a crazier pace. It could reach about 30 pages in half an hour (and around 70 pages in one hour) back when their last comeback started. it was so crazy I gave up backtracking lol

Smh RBW, they should be more careful of those details. But I'm kind of dying at them putting this in the photobook  :hurr:

C4mrzbsVUAAVo5S.jpg:orig

WHAT THE FUCK, WHY DON'T THEY EVER LET ME LIVE AHDGASFSDJHDGSAJDFASDFASJDGSAJDGJAD

WHO WANTS TO COME TO MY FUNERAL AND PLAY DECALCOMANIE NEAR MY GRAVE?

4MGqR.gif@

• Like 1

Random, but I just thought about Mamamoo covering SNSD's You Think. It's a vocally-challenging song and I'm sure Mamamoo can pull it off. And this would be the line distribution, assuming they don't sing the song full version:

Solar Moonbyul Wheein Hwasa

Nae saenggage mami apa bameul sae? niga nal geokjeonghae? Wow cheoeum deunneun yaegi

Honja gajeun chakan cheok na ttaeme nunmul naneun cheok

Neoye modeun SNS aesseune neoman sangcheo badeun yaegi

Imi jina beorin jiweo beorin shigan soge

Bulleo judeon My name hanttaen neomuna banjjagyeotteon neowa na

Ganjikaryeo haetteon hwaryeohaetteon chueok da

Neoneun baeteo meottaero baeteo chagapge baeteo Oh oh oh oh woah

You think you’re real cool (You’re not) You think you’re real coo-oo-ool (You’re not) ni saenggagil ppun

[Moonbyul/Solar] Boy, you ain’t cooler than me, nah

You think you’re real cool (You’re not) You think you’re real coo-oo-ool (You’re not) ni chakkage kkeut

Boy, jashin eopseum Back uh ije waseo wae

Aryeonhi nal boni a mweoni jedaero malhae Whut whut whut gireul mot pyeo wae?

Niga meottaero mak sseo naeryeo gan gaship soge Bad girl gwaenchana mweo gyeolgugen da nege Return

Ttokttoki jom deureo naega han seontaek huhwehal mam deoneun eopseo Go away!

On sesangi neo hanappunin julman aldeon na anya

Deo bunmyeonghan dap neoyege nan michige akkaun yeojaran geol

Because!

You think you’re real cool (You’re not)

You think you’re real coo-oo-ool (Ooh baby baby baby) (You’re not) ni saenggagil ppun

(You think, you think, you think, you think, you think, you think) [Moonbyul/Solar] Boy, you ain’t cooler than me, nah

You think you’re real cool (You’re not) (You think you’re real cool)

You think you’re real coo-oo-ool (You think you’re real cool) (You’re not) Ni chakkage kkeut

What do You Think? :imstupid:

Sorry I'm just so bored and got nothing to do... :rlytearpls:

• Like 5

I am also waiting patiently for MLT sub. Like I tried not to watch those clips cause I want to save the surprise for later lol.

You're exactly like me, lol. But partly is because I don't know what they're talking about so it would be pointless for me to watch the raw vids. Besides, watching the subbed vids for me is a way to appreciate the hardwork that the subbers have done for us. :)

• Like 1

Where is Kayden? :rlytearpls:  It's Miss Yeba's birthday and he hasn't commented yet...

Been absent for a couple of months here and I'm just so shocked to see a lot of updates and changes here

- No more negging system (I just saw it in every post, there's only "+" sign there on the lower right corner.

- Mamamoo IS2 performance in June (I HOPE IT HAPPENS ON MY BIRTHDAY AND THEN I'LL DIE PEACEFULLY)

- Mamamoo comeback in June (I SWEAR TO GOD, BETTER MAKE THIS JUNE THE BEST JUNE I'VE EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE)

- Mamamoo 3 years and counting (THIS IS LIKE ADDING MORE SALT TO THE WOUND EXCEPT IT'S NO WOUND AND IT'S NO SALT, IT'S ALL GOOD THINGS)

and this...

- Kayden be the Section Moderator, LIKE WTF HAPPENED WHEN I'M GONE????!!!! IS THERE SOME KIND OF COUP D'ETAT IN OH OR SOMETHING?????!!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 2

They introduced "New Member" as a rank some days ago which can only upvote and reply in threads, but can't create new ones until they have 50 posts. Was done to prevent those kiddies from creating new accounts and negging people or spam threads etc. It's a known bug, that for some people which have enough posts, the rank wasn't updated correctly and they have to post one time to change it from New Member to Member, which you have now. So you should see both again, + and -. Just as a little info. If someone writes bullshit you can still neg^^

Thanks for the info! I can see the plus and neg icons again now, probably because I've been offline for months and my earlier post just changed my status to member again.

YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, Mamamoo comeback in June - filling the summer with vocal talent and slayage and making all our summers just a little bit better now!

Also... Yas Bish that GD style Coup D'etat - dw im a SM of Other and Japanese Section because I am toooooo involved in the Korean section. MooMoo Section Mod ftw!

#KaydenForRevOHlution2k17 #SummerIsSaved #MamamooSnatchinWigsLeftAndRight #RadishBeSlayedThisJune

• Like 1

17... that's not my birthday but I'm not gonna complain! As long as it's in June, I'm content.

ATTENTION 2nd Official MooMoos that did NOT get the chance to level up: there will be a second chance to level up June 13th.
18PiJfT.png
TRANS:
☞Application for 2nd Official MooMoo : 06.13 (Tues.)

※Please fill the form out within the time allotted, previously written articles will be deleted.
※If you have any questions, please send an email to [email protected]

I will provide a level up tutorial for you all when the time comes.

Can somebody please enlighten me on this? I've been gone for long and I don't know what this "leveling up" means.

DBrP0SHUIAAysqM.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HOLY SHIETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

JUNE 22ND IS MY BIRTHDAY

Y'ALL HEAR THAT????

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND I'M GONNA BE BLESSED

WITH THEIR NEW ALBUM

I CALLED IT YASSSSSSSSSSSS

yass.gif?w=650yass.gif?w=650

I'M HOLLERING

• Like 17

WHAT'S WITH THESE EDITS I'M CACKLING

AND THEM UPDATES GOT ME FLOORED

MS YONGSUN AND MS MOONBYUL PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON US

Fanart - I cant wait for 6-22 Mamamoo is coming back.  ahmagahplz.png

DBxRUF1UwAAnJC0.jpg

Is this your fanart? Can I use this as my signature?

Tbh, I actually really appreciate MMM not showing us their apartments. I feel like most idols are forced into doing it sometimes so that fans feel closer but it's not fair. I'm glad that Mamamoo has their "safe space" where work and personal matters are seperate. I guess that's why they never showed dorms in Showtime?? But, little bits and pieces of their apartments always makes me smile.

I won't lie - I want to see their dorms so bad - but a part of me don't want it to be shown and even aired in a reality show. Every idol has the right for privacy and I personally wouldn't want to violate that. But that's a different case when the idols themselves don't mind about it. Because if I were an idol, I wouldn't want people to see my dorms, let alone my own bedroom (probably because my bedroom would look like a giant pile of mess LMFAO)

I know showing their dorm is a part of reality show of their daily activities... but I don't think I'm 100% okay with that being shown, especially if they themselves object to it.