Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Huh... that really sucks wth :/ I wouldn't have gotten as into Mamamoo as I am now without those fancams/pictures because otherwise I wouldn't ever be able to see them. I wish there was more we could do to support those fansites, they definitely don't deserve this kind of disrespect and mistreatment for all the hard work and dedication they put in.

Thanks for filling me in!

That's true. The girls themselves are appreciative towards fan sites.. Sigh.

I think Byul is definitely aware of what happened since she posted that banner of hers from STAR DUKS lol. She's like subtly warning everyone to keep their peace :megusta:

• Like 2

My thoughts:

Their position in the music industry is already established, but that doesn't mean they'll go slack and have long rest (even though that is the exact thing I want them to do). This is just another beginning for them; they need to maintain the spotlight as long as possible. Not necessarily by having a comeback.. It can be from appearing on variety shows that suits them, concerts, drama OSTs, and yes, Immortal Songs will be appreciated too.

I'm not really afraid by the (possibly) tight competition after the Olympic - Mamamoo had been on the girl group summer battle before and gained their first large recognition from the GP, so *shrugs*

So if they wanted to have a comeback, I'd rather for them to have it around mid September/October. I think it'll be ideal time for them: they have enough rest + preparation for the title track and the whole mini album/single/even a repackage album.

Is showtime ep 7 with eng sub still not out?

Not yet afaik.

Solar is taking Kumon class, right? For Japanese language?

I think Hwasa is more interested in French, tho - that girl with her love for French movies.

Wheein probably takes everything she heard from Solar/Hwasa and imitate their way of talking.

Byul... sigh, I think she is more focused on doing other things than taking classes. She might have been listening to Solar practicing her Japanese but would not be interested further.

• Like 2

I know Solar took Japanese classes at some point (and knows the basics? Idk how fluent she is), but I didn't know she was still taking classes,wow. I think she should take English classes too, seeing how she already knows a bit.

Hwasa seems to suit French more, haha.

And even during her school days, Moonbyul liked to skip classes so it's not a big surprise she wouldn't like language classes [emoji38]

She said that she spent her spare time to study - I can't remember where she said it tho.

Why do I have the feeling that Byul skipped class bcs the lessons didn't challenge her and she got bored of it? I have this image that she's actually the smartest of the four, but really awkward socially (tho it's still a mystery why she has the largest circle of friends compared to the girls).

IT'S CONFIRMED! Mamamoo will join ISAC too this year! :ahmagah: :ahmagah:

Cool! Do you know when do they start? Also any idea if the rumors of the teams they were assigned with are real?

It's on August 29th. So far there's no news about the team. IF it were true, though, fans have said that Team C is practically a dream team.

I'm so excited!! This will be my first time

watching them while they actually happen, I don't really know how the isac thing works tho- I just hope they stay healthy during the games (byul be careful lol) and that they have lots of fun!

For me, dream team would be mamamoo and exid in the same team, but no rumors ):

Same. I was still a casual fan when Moonbyul fell last year. I hope no one gets hurt this year too.

The rumor is TEAM C consists of Mamamoo, G-Friend, Twice, BTS, and GOT7.

their NY adventure on Showtime was gold, it's so nice to see them having fun and eating well, i want more shows like that from them please :rlytearpls:

I delay watching it bcs I'm scared I'm going to crave Burger at this hour :rlytearpls: They eat so well they deserve all good food in the world :chu: :chu:

I'm sad it's ending next week :cry:

Huh I haven't introduced myself there :meow: Gonna do it on level-up day then :meow:

71471fef2ad5a75175a02fe559f6f2bf.jpg

:rlytearpls:

ARE YOU READY TO CASH OUT KIDS

I've been seeing K-moomoos came up with the design as well on Twitter :ahmagah:

OR WE COULD JUST SKIP ALL THE MEALS

AHH did you?? I should start stalking more moomoos on twitter....

Yep. I'm almost having a heart attack thinking it's legit design from RBW lmao.

So guys, a bit out of the blue but do you guys think that there'll be 2017 Season's greetings DVD?

You know, i'm just a Moomoo tryin to add up all things Mamamoo that i'm gonna die tryin to save up for and buy all these lovely merchs

I guess my student ass will be broke for the whole semester :rlytearpls:

Wow I almost forget about it. I guess, yes perhaps? Better prepared than nothing, right?

(This means I'm going to be more broke than I already am)

She's quite technologically-minded from what I've gathered. Like good with logic/math/numbers etc. However those types tend to lack the more linguistic/conceptual (?) skills (I don't think those are the right words to use, but I hope you get what I'm saying). Perhaps that's why she doesn't show much interest in learning another language as the other girls.

She has the largest circle of friends? I would have thought that Wheein or Hwasa did

MY WALLET IS READY!! Also, where did you get this from if I may ask?

FANCAFE IS ALMOST 77,777!!! I wonder what the "event" will be... for some reason I think its gonna be a full version of Never Letting Go, but idk..

Thats what I thought too.

Hwasa might be slightly behind her, then Wheein, and the last would be Solar.

In her trainee days in RBW I assume Byul already had friends there, as she said, 'My friends told me there is this incredible trainee (Hyejin)..' in radio interview.

She is also friends with a Rainbow member, and someone I can't remember..then Minhyuk (who Solar thinks is close to her AND he actually keeps in touch with her), Hyunsik (who Hwasa said 'He is like a brother to you'), and don't forget Hani (I would never think they're that close lol), Kisum (who's also friends with Hwasa), Seulgi - who knows how many people she already befriended. She did train longer than the other girls although she joined them the last in RBW, after all, so it's safe to assume she had known many people beforehand and met them again when she debuted.

(Wait, she was in SM Academy before.. Byul probably knows a lot of people who went there too!)

Wheein afaik are friends with that Sonamoo member (she took a selca once and a fan caught Wheein hanging out with her and Seventeen's Vernon (?)), close with Kim Shinyoung.. Idk who else.

Solar..

Well at least she's close with Irene.

Tears. Please socialize more, Yongsun :cry: please make many friends :cry:

• Like 1

Agree with this so much. Its a shame though as i would have thought after the shared stages that solar miiiight have made friends with eunjung luna or ailee (especially as ailee and eric are friends due to amber) but.... yes yongsun please make more friends and socialize but stay as you are if you are content

Eunji, you mean. Lol. Eunji probably is closer to Byul if they got more interaction.

Hmm .. Luna called Solar 'unnie' but it's more likely because she's the younger one (I think? Idk how old Luna is.).

I was going to post it lol you're faster than me.

Wheein looks so beautiful!! I wonder what event Mamamoo will hold for us :happy:

• Like 2

Hey but why am I suddenly reminded of RV's Ice Cream Cake when I see Wheein's new hair lmao

For real! The colour looks good on her! Wonder if wheein will be the centre for their next mv?....

Wheein looks good in everything. Solar and Byul need to dye their hair too [emoji36] [emoji36]

That will be good, but I don't think their MVs ever had a member as the main character - unless RBW gonna do it this time? I'm so excited with everything :ahmagah:

• Like 1

ah true I don't think MVs had a main member but the focus was on one member more perhaps? (to me it was like UOAY was byul being centre, YTB was hwasa with that orange/red hurr and maybe wheein now with this amazing hair colour and aah oop was solar/hwasa - but really in my heart solar is always centre. I love her UOAY hair. can they bring that back? blesssss)

Ah, brown with red tint? She looks good in reddish hair ㅜ ㅜ

Is 4:23am and i have school in a few hours, but i'm here, almost crying over wheein who looks too beautiful aaaahmg.

Byul needs to dye her hair too TT, it's been too long. Aah but really, that's such colorful and big change tho! I wonder if she did it for something in specific...

We'll see what event it is soon (tho I fear it's going to be for k-moomoos only)

Well at least ISAC is soon and we CAN see if the other members dyed their hair (MoonSun I beg you!!)

legit solars hair with the reddish tint.... solidified my stalker love for ha

maybe solar with pink/red hair a la krystal in RPPP era or ye-eun in WG WSL recent comeback? (or tae in Party MV)

I cant handle yeba with anything other than dark hurr... how does one digest this scenario?!

Seconded!

Who's this? I barely recognize her lol :stare:

She's the new member of Red Velvet :imstupid:

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

wait I just realised @wheeined hasn't responded yet to their waifus new hair.... not seen it yet or has wheein finally been slain by wheepup?

*eagerly awaits the reaction*

mamavelvet making that comeback!

lol I am trying to imagine solar with light hair and I just can't. the fact that she finds an inch of her hair cut off completely life changing makes me wonder how she would handle hair colour change... I need to see it!

I still remember that creepy edit Solar did on my Byul and we got two Solars [emoji33] [emoji33] Tell your wife not to dye her hair blonde EVER.

Yeees! I can't wait to see fancams of wheein with the new hairdo, is such a feminine change and with the way she usually dresses, i feel is going to be a cute contrast idk.

Byul, Solar, you too bless us.

Feminine and Wheein don't match at all ã…Žã…Ž But we'll see.. I bet we're going to be surprised again by Mamamoo !

LOL at K-moomoos editing Byul's hair to other color.

YOU SEE THAT MOON BYULYI YOU NEED TO DYE YOUR HAIR TO OTHER COLOR ASAP

• Like 1

On it mate on it. I don't oppress the missus but I'll give ha the advice

That edit Solar did was creepy as hell but legit made me laugh at some people ("they both look similar") haha

Or someone who said, "Solar has a twin?!"

I'm dead laughing.

some of the reaction to MMM's posts are hilarious. I do love those 4... I am praying they rest though

I know..

I want them to rest but i also want to see them soon lmao the dilemma :ahmagah:

Moonbyul slayed Crush "Don't forget", hope they will upload other hit track that they sang in their concert

I'm dead.

Seriously, I love that they include the BTS (by the way, it's the same shirt she wore on Showtime ep 5 and her ig pic, right?) and also the video message from Moomoos (those who wore radish onesies are so cute :chu: ) - but I am a bit disappointed when the dance break isn't as smooth as I want it to :cry: But I'll take what I can get until we get the DVD :megusta:

I also need the studio version!! RBW PLEASE GIVE IT TO US

I don't see anyone posting this, so. Here we go.

I will assume everyone here has already joined the fancafe, but perhaps some of you are still unaware of the 77777 EVENT.

So, RBW will give away Concert Goods Lucky Box to 77 lucky Moomoos (yes, WE can participate too!!) who post the MOST CREATIVE and INVENTIVE PICTURE.

How to participate:

Post your congratulatory picture on this board (Don't forget to make it a secret post):

77,777 ì´ë²¤íŠ¸ ì‹ ì²­

Make it as creative as possible. According to the nice Moomoo/translator, YOU DON'T NEED TO BE IN THE PICTURE.

When:

Starting from today to 24/8 at 00:00 KST (Wed-Thu) - eh, but it's still Tuesday here? LMAO where in the world the translator is.

Announcement:

September 1st, 6:00 PM KST

on  "ì´ë²¤íŠ¸ 공지" - board

Prize:

1st Place: Signed Lucky Box (7 MD Goods) - 1 MooMoo (MM)

2nd Place: Signed Lucky Box (3 MD Goods) - 10 MMs

3rd Place: 2 2016 'MOOSICAL' Concert Goods (Medium Size) - 20 MMs

4th Place: 1 2016 'MOOSICAL' Concert Goods (Medium Size) - 46 MMs

*NOTE:

I don't know what 'MD Goods' mean; I want it to be 'MOOSICAL DVD', though :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:

And I also don't understand with the Medium Size, either. Perhaps if we got T-shirt we'll get the M size? :derp: :derp:

Last but not least, this translation is thanks to the translator, JJ-nim.

(I'm gonna make pictures and level up tomorrow :omg: :omg: )

good luck to all the moomoos!

I have an account but haven't signed in for like... a year? flop much

Lol. Since we are flops who can't navigate in a Korean site, I understand you.