Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

CQpR058UEAAcgX1.png

this is probably the most inspirational thing i've seen today. bless Solar.  :rlytearpls:

It is really inspirational and coming from Solar, the context adds up as well. Solar herself experience it, she dreamed of being a stewardess work on it and realizes it is not for her and at the age of 20 in a SKorean Ent. that prefers younger singer, she started dreaming of becoming one. This is a reason that for me Solar's smile is really precious, there is a certain weight in it, like that she finally found what she wanted, and I kind of lowkey understand the want to pursue something else.

lol my epic fail work

13244836_10204912035519822_2137182011523

This reminds me I tried doing a hand written one yesterday for the 700 day.

lol my work looks like a nursery xD

You don't have to worry, Solar is with you XD.

Edited by kaichi

I did sketch spree tonight; I did Moonstar first, then Wheein, and then Solar and then Hwasa/Hyegi.

Moonstar blowing bubble is so cute; Wheepuppy pic that was reposted a few page ago was just irresistable; Solar Singing and Hyegi , I want to draw Hyegi for a long time now.

mmmmbsketchsmall_by_kaichi1342-da3508e.pmmmwheeinsketchsmall_by_kaichi1342-da350mmmsolarsketchsmall_by_kaichi1342-da3507

mmmhwasasketchsmall_by_kaichi1342-da3509

Edited by kaichi
  • Like 10

CF :3

• Like 7

that solar one tho! my yeba is so cute!

I want to draw her facing front like the others but found out, please forgive me, that unfortunately I don't have that many Solar pics and my internet was having issues earlier. I promise to download more Solar pics. Yeba deserve better, how can I only 5 solo pics of her. I flop.

Edited by kaichi

I wish i have skills like that can i take solar's part

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Sure go ahead :) here is a slightly bigger version : http://sta.sh/0n9jbtw2yxt

I don't really mind my fanart that much - I'm happy enough to share it to fellow Moomoos.

I would state it again, Mamamoo made be go back and draw again in return I'll share my drawings. 

I'm happy enough that I can draw enthusiastically again.

Edited by kaichi

Will Solar ever get to have an inspirational presentation at TED Talk? 

i read that in a British accent

TFW you got new disciples embracing your memes with their heart

wow ur sketches are lit af... can I use them as my DP in the future?  :omg:

lmao stfu. y'all know that solar is mine but still tryna snatch ha away from me when i'm away. thought we were friends, wtf? KappaPride

I will sit down and listen to Solar if she ever do TED Talk.

Yes sure, Master Oppama you can - I'll be honored. I might color them in the future.

Hahah, this Solar-Convo does not fail to give me a smile. I'll be attending Solar wedding to whoever hand she choose just send me an invitation. 

Edited by kaichi

we need to get off the page number quick lol.

Ci3AvhXUoAEXk_3.jpg

New CF, wow. Good good, get those CF's :o

Hey guys! Been lurking for almost a year (mostly as a guest) and thought I'd introduce myself. I became a fan towards the end of 2014 when I stumbled across a video of them performing Piano Man (I remember they had dark blue outfits on lol). Even tho I didn't like the song, I was so taken by their stage presence that I continued to watch every stage after that and listen to their albums and by January 2015 I was hooked. I never thought I'd find another girl group that made me as happy and hype as 2NE1 did, but they do just that. My bias is Hwasa -Solar continues to kill me on the regular though- and my favorite songs are Don't Be Happy, Gentleman and Hometown.

+ can I just say seeing their growth through this thread has been awesome. Seeing their gradual rise last year was beautiful it was actually amazing reading everyone's reactions as they achieved their AK, CAK and PAK. Especially when they hit that PAK; reading everyone's shocked and ecstatic reactions made me emotional. I wanted to celebrate with you guys but at the time I really didn't want to make an account lol. 

Anyway, I probably won't be super active, but I will continue to check out the thread everyday and I know many more achievements are coming for these queens.

tumblr_n7chz9RJ6w1qkkfjuo5_500.gif

Welcome to the thread :)

Fellow radishes new and old~ WEZEgNe.gif?1

I'm baaaaack (if you know me lol) :rlytearpls:

How you guys doing? i've been hiatus for almost 2 months :rlytearpls:

can someone fill me up with what i missed, it's literally all in April until now? i'm already know MMM first IS win, and Solar in wgm

i can't backtrack where am i the last time i'm here :rlytearpls:

Welcome back to the farm. I'm one of the newer ones.

I've been debating joining this thread for so long bc I know that once I join it'll probably be a timesuck but oh well

Hiiii I'm a huge Mamamoo fan, Moonbyul's my bias (as can be gathered from my avatar) but I love all four of the girls. 

Nice to meet all my fellow radishes!

All who appreciate the vocal and vosual slayage that is mamamoo are welcome here.

Come join the radish field fam.

Welcome to Radish field!!!! :ahmagah: 

All who appreciate the vocal and vosual slayage that is mamamoo are welcome here.

Come join the radish field fam.

This reminds me of a certain convo I have yesterday. I have a former student who is into kpop and I bump into her. I joke that they (there are 3 of them in my club) influenced me too much that I now stan a kpop group and even bought an album. (I'm close to them since I'm an afterschool club instructor rather than a classroom teacher)

When she saw it was Mamamoo album, she said she don't like them - but proceed to point dance and sang Um-Oh-Ah-Yeah quietly. In her words - I don't like them because that one girl with this hair (was describing Solar) is so pretty, they are all pretty.

I agree girl they are so pretty. :rlytearpls: 

this fansite has so many stunning close-up pictures of Moonbyul that i almost had a heart attack while saving their pictures.  :megusta:

bless them. i hope they last long and don't pull a cozy & lucid on us.

dUf9SzX.jpg

ARWIMPs.jpg

muEogyb.jpg

ctYn2Ld.jpg

SbDYFDI.jpg

1FXMIZd.jpg

DxE57P5.jpg

kEpmDer.jpg

Kprpytk.jpg

You almost killed me there.

These pics will be the death of me.

Edited by kaichi

sorry. i had to spread the unhealthiness i suffered a few days ago  :har:

New Update:

and Stooshe just mentioned Mamamoo's "Love Me" cover

Wheein getting a lot of attention this year. You go girl, my dear puppy.

Mamamoo also getting mentioned. :rlytearpls:

• Like 1

i spam too much today lmao

i know you want to click that play button.

:hurr:  :hurr:

Sorry Dolorez I have replayed it like 5 times before you posted XD but I will still hit play. :hurr:

• Like 2

Herro~! I'm new to the MAMAMOO fandom! I have already decided that Solar is life

Welcome to the farm. Enjoy the warmth of the bright Sun.

• Like 1

Lmao... What the heck I 've just watched

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJp7vZLt8G4

Someone need to eng sub this masterpiece

What the, i don't .......what is this thing that I just watch.

Moomoos are truly as crazy as Mamamoo XD. :happy:

• Like 1

All this talk about Moonsun and Wheebyul but Hwasa might just steal their girl. 

rareline4.gif

Let's just admit Moonbyul has a harem. 

Oh Hwasa punching her ticket in the Moonbyul harem.

Girl, I ship you with buckets of chicken don't betray me, I mean the chicken. Those drumsticks needs your utmost attention.

I approve of the rare-line ship as well though.

LOL! Should I be flattered or outraged someone re-uploaded my video  :derp:

Well whatever. Let the Shipping Wars commence. I get notifications every day from MooMoos torturing themselves over Moonsun vs. Wheebyul

Funny you two should mention the rise of the Rare Line  :imstupid:

And because it may be the most hilarious thing I ever produced, Mamamoo-related or otherwise

I have a few other projects in mind before I take a break and prepare for K-Con, but I love the creative outlet YT has proven to be for my inner moomoo. 

On a related note, I am keeping a very close eye on the English Solar will speak at K-Con. I hope Eric teaches her well. 

Also YAAAAS at there being an index for fancams being put together. I want to spend a night watching every last one of their performances to date and that will help tremendously  :chu:

Yama-chan why. :happy: I look like an idiot laughing here XD that was too much. 

Wheein is a wrecking ball. Bias wrecker, ship wrecker XD.

In These group even ships swerves ; we have MoonSun, Wheebyul, Wheesa there are supporters of WheeSun, and there is HwaByul creeping in, even my OTP ship is not safe.

• Like 2

Posted in Mamamoo Official Facebook Page

Goddess YongSun

13227087_1046917135375589_8765067943318913233097_1046917902042179_85574784456526

Yongsun so pretty :o

/*Picks up tablet and draw*/

Edited by kaichi

Because Goddess YongSun grace us with that selca :o - Sorry lazy coloring.

mmmyongsunselcasmall_by_kaichi1342-da3qr

and Last Sat I drew this: Batmoon XD

mmmo_batmoonsmall_by_kaichi1342-da3qruj.

• Like 14

e03196992cdac50bb52e4a586205a4a1.jpg

Look at this adorable squishy wheeiiiiiiiiiin!!!! So cuuuuute!

So cute :rlytearpls: ;When I see something like this I got the urge to draw, I should not be, not right now. Wheein why you need to be this cute. 

• Like 1

tumblr_m5zuhmU5mb1qbd7br.gif

Wow! i knew you were good, but woah! you're really awesome!  :ahmagah:

maaaate! so good!

Thank you Nate and Kayden411.

Thanks Goddess Yongsun for taking that selca. She almost made me swerve but I still be with Moonstar and Wheepup. Yongsun really is so pretty.