Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Hi all! First post as well haha.

But here's their MBC performance!

Those captions, though, I'M SHOOKT

um... GUYS.  :cry:

and i love the strings sound in their performance so much, so beautiful  :rlytearpls:

Literally when I saw it, I yelled, "WHAT THE F--K, YONGSUN??!!!!!" and immediately thought about Kayden... EC74g9i.gif

tumblr_oj1x20lVrJ1urm8qjo1_400.gif

I just have one question: has Mamamoo covered Lady Marmalade yet?

Not yet, but they should. They must. We shall let this be known to our Queens' presence!

:shock:

Is this only an edit or actually a sample picture taken from the upcoming MV? Their hair have a shade of pink here.

Pretty sure it's the lighting. I guess they still maintain their dark brown hair color.

But damn, SLAYAGE!!!!

MYSTIC Ent. tweeted it, so I believe it's from the MV! Like others have already said, that's just the lighting but they look great either way  :rlytearpls:

I'M GASPING AT STRAWS! WE'RE GETTING MV!!!

I didn't know they're so tiny compared to tall guys... and they made a diss track about each other's height. :imstupid:

I like the song, and I do love Moonbyul but I kinda wish she sings instead of rapping. It's a very short rap verse as well.

KBS World TV uploaded mmm's IS2 performance

with english title lol, finally something easy to search. hoping it gets more views. everyone HAVE TO watch this perfection 

As usual, I'm waiting for the lyrics. I hope someone will do that again, just like the one with their previous IS2 performance.

Edited by AbsoluteGarbage
  • Like 1

A wall of text coming... Just skip it since it's quite cheesy.

"World tour." Wow. I hope they all come to my country since apparently there are many radishes here as well.

Let's hope that this comes true in near future.

As for the comments, I really can relate to Hwasa, basically. I'm not good looking if I compare myself to the beauty standard in my country. And in the past, I've been called ugly like a gazillion times. As I grew up, I learned to just shake it all off. But even by doing so, when you keep seeing comments about your looks over and over again, it indeed hurts. Badly, as a matter of fact. And I applaud Hwasa for sticking around and not backing off just because some idiots call her ugly and they consider her as "the visual hole" of the group. (And if they call her ugly, so are they.) Hwasa is more than just looks. She's got talents, she's one of those well-rounded Kpop idols in this era.

I hope Moonbyul can gain more confidence. It's funny that it turns out she's rather shy and gets nervous when performing, even though as we all see, Moonbyul look confident on stage (WOMAN OWNS THE STAGE) but probably that's because she's rapping. Maybe that's what she thinks she's best at... for now. But she sang before, in that Sugarman performance and it really caught most people (including my fellow weak-hearted radishes) off guard. If Moonbyul singing is indeed the Ace card that RBW will use later on, I'll gladly wait. But seriously, though... she can start by singing bits by bits with lower register/tone. I'm just so dying to hear her sing again.

• Like 5

Hey MooMoos!

The teaser for honey bee is out and i can tell its alr gonna be a bop! Solar sounds divine!

The Korean Supremes :rlytearpls:

Edited by AbsoluteGarbage

Seriously tho, I just died because of honeybee and now rbw dropped this bomb regarding concert. I'm killing myself. Bye

I'll take Wheein then :dave:

• Like 1

Lmao SAME but I don't know Korean + don't know my way around Korea + am too chicken to travel and attend a concert alone :rlytearpls:

Basically me :rlytearpls:

I just got my salary today and now new MooBongs are announced

LMFAO MY POOR WALLET

NdMuGpT.gif

• Like 2

I can't stop listening to this song. I don't watch Goblin (well, I don't watch a lot of Kdramas actually) but this song is so sweet.

:ahmagah:

I'm curious, is anyone here male?

Where are all the male MooMoos at?!?!

:)

I'm here.

I'm here lurking since Mr. Ambiguous era..

I like your username.

Hi I'm new here :hurr:

So, which members are dating for real?

MoonSun

I have a feeling it's Hwasa.

• Like 1

By moving an eyebrow just slightly, she's Fatal Hwasa...

2cykuht.gif

:datass:

YASSSSSSSSSSSSS

264fa7f3c6e2832a8c9fc448027f4ce9c5dbc8b8

• Like 1