Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

In the love...

Seriously I never expect the fansite masters to record anything at Moosical, but they keep surprising me. The quality is A+++++++

Some others also updated their blog with pics! Check it out guys!

My favorite :

31760d77f22558eb2371fdc34b3404d1.jpg

words don't come easy is trending on twitter in korea lol

3a0338d688dfb737d81d40559dd771b6.gif

LOL of course, the power of Mamamoo + moofam

NOTICE:

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD ANY OF THE VIDEOS/GIFs TO FANCAFE. AGAIN, DO NOT RE-UPLOAD VIDEOS/GIFs TO FANCAFE.

(In case you do)

'Words Don't Come Easy' is a trending topic in Korea twitter lol.

Good job, moomoos.

According to Kym DabDab means frustrated in korean - I think Moonbyul and Hwasa did titled it Dabdab for the dual meaning, knowing them :hurr: . Kym also mentioned that they are making puns regarding the title as Solar and I think Wheein is making fun of it apparently it makes them "frustrated" XD. Thank you Kym for being the live translator during the concert audio streaming.

I like it alot - it is like a cross between Girl Crush and Freaking Shoes, 2 of my fave MMMoo tracks.

:ahmagah: I have a lot of faith with RBW that they will put into their album either as a unit song or maybe even a group song.

Kym.. I still remember we did an attendance check while she tried to translate the ment lmao.

Apparently, yes Angel Line were dissing Rap Line hahaha. Solar even said, "I can't even remember what they did (on stage)."

Knowing RBW + Mamamoo, both unit songs will be popular among the fans and eventually become a group song like Don't Be Happy did.

When will inthelove stop uploading :rlytearpls: I don't think I can survive with more fancams :rlytearpls:

#intheloveiloveyoubutgivemeabreakplease #butthanksforthehqvids #wearenotworthy

• Like 1

A couple of days ago I was asking for fancams but now these fancams are killing me :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:

But I don't regret it :hurr:

I don't regret it either, I just ask for a breather :rlytearpls:

#inthelovetherealmvp

hello delurking im just

i cant contain my gay

theyre so amazing live

Welcome! No need to contain yourself, just let it go :ahmagah:

I refuse to choose a bias, they're all too perfect. Binge watching their shows now!

Welcome to the radish farm! :happy:

ok guys, something that surprises me, is that nobody is talking about the fact that their heights changed?? :shock: haha i mean, in the introduction to 1cm the fans had to do the screaming so each of the girls appeared and someone on twitter said the height thingy stopped at 1.58cm for wheein... And then a fancam (dindazle's i think) showed hwasa's at 1.59, yongsun's at 1.60, except byulyi's whose was still 1.62 lol

I wonder if these are their REAL heights, or if they made a mistake?? have they been tricking us all this time? was 1cm all a farce?! hahah i find it all so funny. i love them more now that they're shorter, i can relate lol

Solar already admitted twice that her real height is 160.5 cm on YKBK Vapp and WGM, so I'm not surprised. Byul is always honest, good kid.

(But I side-eye Solar for insisting the 1.8 cm between them; it's 2.3, Yongddoni lol)

The maknaes.. Hahahahahaha I was in #smolwheeinsquad before, but it changed. I'm officially 1 cm taller than her :rlytearpls: my 1 cm pride :rlytearpls: I've got to at least once sing that song to Wheein when we meet in the future :imstupid:

LMAO WHEEIN IS ACTUALLY 158cm????

still 6 cm taller than me though :rlytearpls:

Yep. Here's their real height:

Wheein 158 cm

Hwasa 159.8 cm

Solar 160.5 cm

Byul 162.8 cm

Edited by yibyul

Ah she did? in the latest one? wgm too? oh, and i watch her parts too haha...

I know! insisting on something like that... Are koreans kind of obsessed with heights? i mean, everywhere-people are kind of obsessed with being taller, but is that a thing that really matters to koreans in general or just idols?

if i ever see wheein irl i want to tell her "look, look! you're taller than me, please feel free to take pride in at least that" lol or something like that :^) there's nothing wrong with being short my girlsss

YKBK Q&A part 1 and WGM when she gave her profile to Eric.. It's the earlier episode iirc.

LOL but I really like how RBW being savage af. At first they added 2-3 cm for members profile (just like any other agency) but now they didn't care anymore lmao.

Ma bb so cute tho 158cm :rlytearpls: SMOLWHEEIN

tumblr_o2daro86zt1r295ako2_r1_400.gif

SMOL WHEEIN :megusta:
  • Like 1

haha i feel like we need to change their profiles in the first page, cause now, really, those heights are so fake pff

Nah, let it be. So that we can prank the new moomoo lmao :meow:

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

0AC155C9-6AE6-4D2F-811E-CF2A72784041_zps

Shouldn't this go on the WheeByul thread though vanbun??

S'okay. We adore all ships after all!!

mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gi

Omg, I can hide them under my arms as a mammy hen

'Under my arms' [emoji33] [emoji33]

Please try better next time.

I, however, can hide them in my house :hurr: :hurr: No need to be taller than them, I'll just bribe them with food.

• Like 1

Hi again, long time no see.

On topic: I have got to catch up on these showtime episodes, especially the one just mentioned because it looks so fun.

Who is the best subber?

YOONGI and team. You can just check the Youtube channel "Mamamoo Trans 2".

It's a joined team, Mamamoo Trans x GF United.

Oh, to think that it will end soon.. Both Showtime and the collaboration between subbing teams :cry: :cry:

YXLlvNR.png

GUYS!!! We just need 377 more Radishes!!

WOOOOHOOOO!! :megusta: :ahmagah:

I'm just going to ignore something that happened in the fandom and celebrate the rapid growth of new radishes!!

new sexy moosical fancams. in 4k too.

Byulie Solo

Solar Solo :shock:

Wheein Solo. my fav, my baby :lub:

I see we still get fancams from all directions. :megusta:

yeah. well maybe they're not on the cafe or did it out of spite lol.

Either that, yes. But I also love how Marron Cake posted more pics in the middle of the chaos lol.

Ahhhhhh yes! Mamamoo in 4k Greatness!

Download them while you can! RBW will strike eventually.

On it :ahmagah:

Nice video! Im so proud of Mamamoo <3 :rlytearpls:

Wait, what chaos? What happened in the fandom? o-o

BLESS THE 4K FANCAMS. DOWNLOAD EM WHILE THEY'RE STILL HOT .

I'll put in the spoiler.

So there's an internal fanwar in fancafe. There's this group called 'POLICE MOOMOO' (I'm not sure if they called themselves that or not). If I understand correctly, they were the ones who have been reporting moosical fancams to RBW, especially the vids from the fansite masters (inthelove, STARDUKS, I think Viewfinder is next).

In the midst of it, i-fans were dragged into their arguments (IDK ABOUT WHAT, NO ONE CLARIFIED IT IN ENGLISH, SOBS). This resulted in SANE K-moomoos who take on the fansite's (and us too in an extend) side against that vigilante group.

What I couldn't understand is the motive behind it. Fansite is the front line in terms of promoting their (insert artists/idol name). They give us HQ pics and vids without pay, they follow idols in their schedule, they pick and edit hundreds (or even thousands) of pics ASAP without thinking of resting.

I think RBW themselves should learn how to deal with the fan site properly, because if not for them, we won't get to know more about Mamamoo when they weren't on TV broadcasts. We won't get to know these little things the girls probably won't show on cam. We probably won't know about how precious and beautiful these ladies could be. As long as they're not harming Mamamoo in any way (physically and mentally), they are the greatest assets after Mamamoo themselves.

• Like 5

Thoughts in spoiler

mate im not even surprised there is a self-righteous self-appointed group in

the fandom. I see slow rising number of these when I go and lurk there. the

fancams and fansites are essential in keeping the brand of a group alive - look

at snsd and the sheer volume of the fancams from SONEs back in the day (hell

even now)

I am pretty sure each moomoo would buy the official DVD when it comes out but

these goddamn 'fans' are doing my head in. So what you think we deserve to wait

MONTHS and MONTHS for maybe a dvd concert release? sorry but nah fam, not gonna

let some completely deluded "police" of my fandom who mean jackshit to me get in

the way of me enjoying a few clips before I can get my hands on the official

moosical dvd or merchandise.

I understand from RBWs pov as a business to retain all rights to their

artists but in terms of a marketing tool, fansites are freaking ideal. look at

EXID, they exploded because of a fancam - companies and other fans should not

underestimate the free promotional tool that fansites/fancams are that can lead

to bigger and better things for our faves.

ugh just when I thought the MMM fandom went back to being chill... also EFF

YOU to anyone that dragged in ifans.

rant done.

That's the ugly side of a growing fandom, I guess. Sigh. I just hope no fan sites will leave us again :cry: :cry:

I haven't joined the fandom when the mess in Moo Party photo book happened, resulting on some fan sites left the fandom :cry: :cry:

I ALSO WISHED THAT RBW WON'T PULL 'LIMITED' SHIT IF THEY WERE GOING TO RELEASE DVD.

• Like 1

Park Woo Sang in the studio with 14 piece strings. New Mamamoo song. ???

f9efefbad2eed52cc1ed939a53fd05b7.jpg

OMG :ahmagah: :ahmagah: I'm not ready for this :ahmagah:

oh, was this also the reason why some of the big fansites and master-nim (Cozy&Lucid, Blue Ocean etc.) closed their sites after the Moo Party last year? i know they all said that they closed because of personal reasons but the timing seemed so suspicious.

also this issue doesn't only happen to our fandom. other fandoms have the same issue with their idols' companies as well. it's gonna be hard for the companies to decide though, hopefully they will be able to settle everything down. and i'm praying that no fansites will close after this mess.

i'm sure that is for Mamamoo's new song. there are "Mamamoo" and "new song" among the hashtags.

Iirc it's because of RBW's mishandling. They use the fantaken pics for the photo book but left the fan sites in the dust. They didn't give a proper amount of money (?) for the HQ pics and copyrighted everything.

It's understandable that they left. It's really sad, though. I love Lucid & Cozy's pics :cry:

I almost forgot this unfortunate event happened

I feel better if I didn't know about it, sigh. Me and my tendency to find out an ugly truth..

Let's forget about that. I'm really excited with this new song. Is it going to be comeback or OST (if it's the latter I hope they include Byul too)? Perhaps around fall - a ballad to match the season?

Suddenly I feel like a giant [emoji38] Kpop stars' real heights always mess me up because they're usually shorter than I imagine them to be and how they look on stage

Yesss, an initiation prank

Sometimes I don't know if I'm proud of them or ashamed of them :derp:

Aw, I can't believe this is happening. Though I'm not really surprised tbh. Fandoms will break off into factions and such when they get big enough. I'm grateful that MMM's fandom is large enough for this to happen, but it really is unfortunate. RBW should consider their next move very carefully. Fancams are huge in promoting a group and making fans happy (especially i-fans like us), so completely abolishing them is not the best course of action to take. I've found new groups and gotten into songs from fancams. Police Moomoos are probably just trying to help RBW, but this is so sad :unsure: And here I was hoping that this fandom wouldn't fall to such problems so soon.

Also for the new song, maybe Moonbyul can sing in it? Just a line or two? She has a beautiful voice, if only she gains the confidence to showcase it beyond the occasional fancafe cover and Moosical.

:happy: :happy:

Well, I hope it's only a handful at best.

tumblr_oc62q16DEp1v2gt39o1_540.jpg

aww Starduks! Thank you for the Moonbyul love and also ur fancams :^)

Star Duks was so happy in their tweet. I'm happy for them. :rlytearpls:

I have a question: I was reading the comments from Solar's WGM videos and I read about some MooMoos who are boycotting the show? Do any of y'all know anything about that?

That's because of the episode where panelists visited their 'house'.

Prior to that, I've heard that there were comments about Solar's lack of initiating skinship.

Therefore, to 'help' the couple, the panelists went to their house, bringing gifts for the newlyweds.

Until this, we think it's normal, right? We can bring gifts for the married couple.

Wrong. The gifts, according to k-moomoos were suggestive and made the viewers uncomfortable. They brought liquor that apparently is for men's..libido/stamina.

Solar, as we all know that she has low tolerant to alcohol, also drank a sip - I won't comment on this.

All in all, k-moomoos were uncomfortable, very upset I might say seeing the gift and forced skinship when Solar probably just warming up to the idea of them as 'married' couple. They felt that WGM should let the couple walked in their own pace, let the budding relationship grows without any interference from the panelists.

I should also add that boycott means 'don't watch, don't talk'.

I hope the explanation helps you.

(And it's everyone's choice whether they kept watching - even if it's only for Solar - and supporting them)

Welp, I forgot to put it in spoiler lol

Edited by yibyul
  • Like 5