Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Anyone tuning to Hiphop Nation for Hwasa ?

Edit: Ah it's next week.

Edited by kaisaki

Some new fanart because - Nobutanaega doko XD; I made this for my twitter banner.  

I hope you like it - sorry for seemingly spamming them lately.
Featuring: Moonhamster, Solartle, Hwalion and Wheepuppy.

Some excuses why I do MMMoo fanart :v it lets me practice different style. I tried  a different coloring style. 
Ahhaha well lol ,I just love them; there is no helping me now.  #StanMamamoo2k16
Some Notes: Height is not their actual height - I don't know it exactly this is an estimate based on the song.

Big Version Here: http://sta.sh/0dib5jteq2y

mmmoo1cmsmall_by_kaisaki1342-da2h224.png

Edited by kaisaki
  • Like 18

BTW guys I can't believe the brand name of my tape is...

90b315ea77.jpg

LOL

AHHAHAH LoL XD Moonstar XD

now that explains why she's the clingiest member of Mamamoo  :imstupid:

YOU DID NOT JUST OMFG  :har:

You, Oh XD ahahahhahah :har:  lol

This is the cutest thing ever... OMG so cute  :lub:

Recruit them while they are young XD

These baby radishes are so cute; Mamamoo is truly love by all ages including toddlers.

So cute :chu:

tumblr_o782srUtIa1tq692wo2_400.gif

tumblr_o782srUtIa1tq692wo1_400.gif

My heart has been shot and destroyed  :rlytearpls:  :omg:  so so so beautiful. 

(creds to fyeahwheein)

It is Wheein day; Seeing Wheein smiling, Laughing and fooling around like a puppy is one of the best thing.

• Like 2

160514_05.gif

My heart... ughh so cute :o

You are killing me Wheein.

• Like 1

Last fanart I will probably be making for weeks to come, since I'm gonna be back to work by next week.

Moonbyul; When I saw this pic I thought I'm going to try paint it this way.
Reference Image Source: FromTheMoon

Bigger Version: http://sta.sh/02cbedjsdjxg

mmmoobyulsmall_by_kaichi1342-da2rrft.png

• Like 10

Mamamoo at Hollys Signature Bingsu Vacation

13178819_812376518892664_46707506017935213226815_812376542225995_87665000280721513230324_812376575559325_38689275742951013239283_812376608892655_65804906261729013239918_812376638892652_20259012815749513254187_812376672225982_13382597783549613254362_812376705559312_388494862635189

That looks delicious :o

qdokmtX.gif

made by me:  :lol:

The running signature :o Nice

Belated Welcome to the Mamamoo Official Thread.

In Twice if there is anyone I like it is Jeongyeon, since she caught my eyes in Like Ooh Ahh MV and made blowing bubbles look badass. XD

MAMAMOO x Pretz CF Teaser

yessss another CF. hopefully there's an MV.  :ahmagah:  

Attack of the Harmonies; :rlytearpls:  I could not get enough whenever they do 4 part harmonies.

when do you guys think their next comeback will be? 

:lol:

If they do pre-release route again I guess those will drop in early October, then single/mini on late October to early November.

Mamavelvet  :ahmagah:   I hope a MamaVelvet Collabo/Unit can happen.

I finally receive it; My copy of Melting and Hello :rlytearpls: it is  here finally. 

I got an OT4 card :lub:

mamamooalbum_by_kaichi1342-da2w0ac.png

• Like 6

Money is being raised to have a Mamamoo Fan Booth and hand banners for MooMoos at KCON

Please donate if you can!

Thanks for the heads up sparkilene; I can only give small amount as of now.

Hello. Sorry to be a bother but I was wondering if anyone has a large HD picture of a photoshoot Wheein did with Bnt a while back. 

It is this picture

97a00ed5041da1522817ca2df21fec47.jpg

I'm attempting to draw her face from my phone but I need a bigger clearer picture to focus on. Would really appreciate it if anyone has anything. I tried looking myself but the photos I found were either too small, fuzzy or connected with other pictures.

Please post your drawing here. I want to see it :)

More Mamamoo fanart yayy!!!!!!!

:stare: some people have talent, im just good with stick figures....  :omg:

It is awesome how Ubi can copy it exactly, it took me long time before I could copy portraits properly and I still get things wrong.

Ubi's hands are gold. :rlytearpls:

Edited by kaichi

HAPPY 700 DAY'S WITH MAMAMOO

9a886a4ae7fb3bb6a01489035a7f16b616788287

Despite not being part of the fandom since Day 1 once I found these gals I have not been able to stan other groups the same way. 

9e5d5912815e4446ab89b3bdabbcd1529386bd7b

Last summer (July) while trying find performances of Super Junior I ended up clicking on this video cuz I thought Hwasa and Wheein were so beautiful and just everything in that thumbnail looked fun  :rlytearpls: 

They were hilariously clever and the outfits were on point and after re watching the live performance and watching other lives of them my suggestions was filled with both Suju and Mamamoo which lead to me finding out about Mamamoo Trans (bless ur souls guys) Mamamoo was on Sukira and I knew I had to watch it despite being 5am at that time  :cry: and I was laughing so hard that I knew I needed to binge watch everything that had to do with them. Thankfully my boo Ryeowook was talking about their title tracks like Ah Oop (became my favorite Mamamoo Song of 2k15) Hi Hi Ha He Ho and etc which I then proceeded to listen to Hello, Piano Man, Pink Funky, and all of their OSTs!!!

4e4b980ffd055d4170e479989a9ab3326ffb3856

Let's just say within a week I knew everything there was to know about them thanks to Mamamoo trans  :chu:

tumblr_nhj25nNAwl1sk2kqwo1_500.gif

So while normally I stan a group for a minimum of 5 months (exception was SNSD) I was worried that I might get tired of Mamamoo  :._.: cuz I had just finished watching everything I didn't know what to do but I didn't want to stop stanning Mamamoo  :unsure: Thankfully the girls are always up to something which I think is the best thing a group could do since most groups only promote like once or twice a year  :omg: 

YxyjeW4.gif

With their IS2 appearances, collabs and special stages I am so glad they are always doing something  :smile: also the kmoomoos are also really awesome for filming everything so every performance is always available to watch  :cry:

4614a01d2326b8b74605590c36c8c91bd2d5e00a

So I just want to say thank you Rbw for creating Mamamoo and letting them be who they want :rlytearpls:  and I want to thank Mamamoo themselves for being themselves and accessible to stan :chu: and Yoongi and trans team I want to say thank you for putting together the best subbing group I have ever seen u make it so easy to stan Mamamoo and I appreciate every single one of your videos  :lol:  

I wish Mamamoo the best of luck and I hope they truly achieve their goal of becoming not just amazing singers but icons for Korea  :cry: here is to more days with Mamamoo, RBW, Mamamoo trans and all MooMoos  :rlytearpls: 

Yes the 700 days. I think many newer Moomoo including me experience the same thing. Stumble upon Mamamoo vids, watch the said vid. Watch another got slayed by lived performance and adlibs. Watch MMMTV, Mamamoo Comedy and everything available in the shortest time you can get. Before you knew it you watch almost watch everything and you are so much into the fandom and that you turned into a radish.

What the hell did this group did to me XD.

Today we are 71000+ fandom number in Daum adding around 1000 in span of 2 weeks :o

Edited by kaichi
  • Like 1

Yas I will never stop being a radish :ahmagah:  Mamamoo will do that to ppl  :omg:

Holy Titties 71000 already  :rlytearpls: I cant wait until we get to 77777 for that special thingy  :cry:

I'm going to steal this from Oppama XD; (Oppama's research influence is too much) :happy:

According to my Statistical Research  :hurr:  

@85+ Moomoo per day with no regression we will hit 77777 by Early August

@80+ Moomoo per day with no regression we will hit 77777 by Mid August

@70+ Moomoo per day with no regression we will hit 77777 by End of August.

Conclusion: We will reach magic number hopefully before comeback. I think around 70 - 90 moomoo is added perday depending on the day. 

@randomly adding moomoo between 70-90 Magic Ball said somewhere in August.

Courtesy of MS Excel  :happy:  ok Whee-out

Edit: I got my dates wrong in earlier post; fail Research LMAO. I was confuse looking at the other field. XD

Edited by kaichi

Oppama's influence too strong to handle  :ninja: but for real I just cant wait for whatever the thing is  :happy: 77777 come quicker 

Oppama's research team is growing XD, my own statistical research said I  have downloaded too many Moonbyul pics today. :hurr:

I concluded that Moonbyul looks best in black outfit. They wore the superhero shirts :lub:

Wheein is getting recognition :3 I hope someone can translate the article.

may i ask how to register in fancafe?

I followed this :)

The hardest part is korean captcha - I just use google trans korean keyboard to type then and copy pasted it.

http://moomoo-cafe.com/showthread.php?tid=393

Edited by kaichi

lol im the last part and this is soo hard

help

qkXY2bH.png

copy this :) :

ì—…ëŒëª©ë¶ˆ

Edited by kaichi

So someone notice Moonbyul and Solar's shoes.

Click here to view the Tweet