Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Neat! She's the real MVP. :rlytearpls: People are guessing they'll probably change a few things tonight and I didn't want to miss it :derp:

Yeah me too!! They already said that 'performing the same routine is meaningless' so I pray that there's MoonSun and WheeSa unit and a slightly different set list for today's concert.
  • Like 1

I forgot to say it here, but apparently Mamamoo is already set for work schedules this month. Around the end of the month, I think? And September too. I'll post it if I found them.

These girls really like to work, sigh. Was hoping for them to rest for a full month at the very least but I guess I asked too much [emoji53] [emoji53]

TENASIA INTERVIEW “MY NAME IS†- MOONBYUL

tumblr_inline_n8s5qkfAZx1qbzdsu.jpg

My Name is Moonbyul, real name Moon Byul Yi. On the day I was born, my father worried about what he should name me. He looked up at the sky and on that particular night there were so many stars shining that he end up with Byul (T/N: Means “star†in Korean). The intended meaning [of my name] is that I would be a person who sparkles and shines [like the stars].

Born December 22, 1992, I’m in charge of rap and performance in Mamamoo. I also personally created the dance for “Mr. Ambiguousâ€.

When I was young, I saw TVXQ’s “Rising Sun†performance and fell in love. I have a timid personality so I would copy the choreography at home. Speaking of it, that reminds me of the first time I was able to stand in front of an audience. I really liked the feeling of being onstage. From that point on, little by little I would self-study, go on auditions and eventually become a singer.

The strong point of my voice when I rap is my low pitched tone. On top of that, my style of rapping with clear pronunciation makes for good delivery of the lyrics. I enjoy R&B and Hip-Hop and compared to other genres, I also feel confident that I can do well in them.

Hi, Byul-ah? It would be good if you weren’t afraid of challenges. It would be good if you weren’t afraid of change either. Let’s not be afraid of anything. Now is just the start, and things will be more difficult and also more happy later, so don’t crumble. You’re doing what you want to do, so make it a happy ending. Got it, Byul-ah? (T/N: This section is Moonbyul writing a message to herself.)

Source: TenAsia

Translation by mamamoo-trans.com

Please do not take out without proper credit.

---------------------------------------------

TENASIA INTERVIEW “MY NAME IS†- WHEE IN

tumblr_inline_n8s8rt50sZ1qbzdsu.jpg

My Name is Whee In, real name Jung Whee In. The Hanja for my name is written as “Shining Person†to mean that I will be a person who shines. It’s the same meaning as Moonbyul’s name? HoHo. When my aunt was young she liked romance comics. At the time of my birth there was a comic called, “For the Mermaid Princess†and the male main character’s name was Jo Whee In. My mom thought it was a pretty name and attached a good meaning to it [with Hanja].

Born April 17, 1995, hailing from Jeonju, Jeollabukdo. I’m in charge of vocals and performance. When I introduce myself, I say “Whee In†as if I’m whistling. “Hello. I am ‘Whoosh~’ Whee In, who is in charge of vocals and performance in Mamamoo.â€

My mother did Art Photography at the College of Fine Arts. I also have a lot of interest in the arts. I did art myself and listened to a great deal of music. Because of that, I developed a lot of sensitivity and it had an influence in music as well. I found my way to being a singer.

I didn’t think I had a husky voice, but people around me said they thought it was husky. Although I don’t have vocals that jump right out at you, I think I have a voice that melds well with any genre. I enjoy listening to Urban R&B.

Hi, Whee In-ah. I hope you keep the same (more or less) balanced mind and continue working hard, going straight ahead. Don’t be shaken. I hope you will go down your path with conviction. Let’s treat the people around us well.

Source: Tenasia

Translation by mamamoo-trans.com

Please do not take out without proper credit.

I'm gonna do Hwa Sa and Solar's after work tomorrow~

I've been backtracking since yesterday, and found this gem again.

Byulyi's message for herself reminds me of her solo performance and I get so emotional I have to rein on my tears (guess I'm a bit hormonal since it's getting close to my period lol). She has improved a lot and gained more confidence slowly but steadily in every performance (I wonder if the amount of festivals + IS2 + Sugarman also help her to get rid off her insecurity). I hope that she will sing more in the future and everyone knows that she is also a complete package: singer, rapper, and fantastic dancer (and great lyricist as well).

Byul-ah, if you read this, please know that unnie here loves your singing voice :lub: and every part of you (but please keep your greasiness to everyone but me; I just want to live and not end up digging my own grave lmao).

Okay, love letter ends here now :happy:

• Like 4

So is there anyone who stream moosical today?

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

20 mins until the moosical. i've been looking around for a live stream but i can't find any. :cry:

Same :cry:

No stream from Lisa or Paloma. They apparently have to return home ~ or risk missing their flight.

Well I hope Yoongi will drop the newest sub of Showtime to distract myself (no pressure, of course. I love Mamamoo Trans team. So much. You're number two in my mind after Mamamoo, tears.)

More importantly, RBW WE WILL WAIT FOR THE HIGH QUALITY DVD (praying it has the same quality like Japanese concert :rlytearpls: )

• Like 1

Yoooooo yezss dammit I should've showered first

IT WAS ME, THE FANGIRL, I MEAN. THEY PICKED ME

IN MY DELULU WORLD OF COURSE :rlytearpls:

Anyway it was lit. The chat in hweesan's channel is FIRE lmao I can't believe it. Everyone is chant-typing along with the moomoos there :ahmagah: :ahmagah:  And we have the MVP, Kim!!! Thank you, Kim! :chu:

Oh I also just created an account in discord but I'm a noob and Idk how to use it :imstupid:

the setlist today was exactly the same with yesterday, except that the guest today was IOI (VRomance yesterday).

btw, all the snippet videos already have been taken down from youtube, RIP the girls' solo performances, it's been a blessing replaying you  :cry:

I hope the girls share it in the fancafe :cry: :cry:  I need Byul's coverrrrrrr and HWASAAAAA

Pick Yibyul..pick yibyul...thanks...lmao

Awwww you're so sweet :chu:

MY TIME TO BE PICKED WILL COME I JUST KNOW IT

Moosical After party @korean bbq

image.jpg

Ps : you can find many leaked fancam on instagram

In the meantime lets wait for dvd....

Because I feel bad for him... Trying hard to save the show... Lol

I managed to save Byul solo stage fancam :rlytearpls: I'm so in love how can she be so perfect please

And Solar's stage is great too (pity there's no Sexy Back). She's having a duet with her younger self.

Hwasa.. I have no words except I'M DEAD.

P. S There were moomoos who ran into Byul's mom and sis and they said that THEY ALL LOOK LIKE BYUL. Wow they must be pretty.

(And look like Minhyuk too obviously lmao is he sure he's not related to them :hurr: )

THANK YOU MAMAMOOTRANS AND GFUNITED!

On a side note I have to take YamaChan's advice and quickly save those vids.

@yibyul, i'm Valeria from the moosical stream- you asked for my [email protected], but i don't remember if i responded [emoji38] anyway, so was it really a fangirl they gave a lapdance to or no? lol

You did, don't worry.

Someone said it was fanboy, but idk I'll just believe it was a girl to appease myself :happy:

the person who did the stream said they thought the fan was a boy, but then said something like, ah they were a girl? sorry i thought they were a boy since the fan looked boyish to them- on twitter. so tbh idk, but i haven't seen anyone else on twitter (who went to the concert) affirming the fan was a girl /: ... i like to think is a girl as well TT

That's the spirit. We just have to believe and it will come true :hurr:

haha yeah these are yt videos. i posted 4 more on the previous page.

YESSSSSS thanks for posting this!

*literally downloads all the fancams like crazy because they will be taken down with the speed of light*

thank goodness i've downloaded the fancams yesterday.

i can upload it to another download host for you (googledrive or mega maybe) if you need it.

oh wait, i see you've already had it worked out [emoji38]

Dolorez, do you mind if you upload the fancams to Google drive or somewhere else in case they're taken down again?

let's just pray like we did on the stream hahaha

All our praying will come true!

okay, i'm on it.

Thank you dearie! :chu:

Wow so fast, thanks!!

Edited by yibyul

i saw some users on twitter said that the one who played the guitar was Moonbyul, which explains the fans' screaming when she walked out. i'm not sure if that's true though, but damn.. she does look like Moonbyul, so freakin' hot :megusta:

2016081401300618093-540x540_99_201608141

Some said it's not her, BUT IF IT'S HER..

Oh and I wonder if there's news articles about Moosical? Can someone translate it if there were?

Edited by yibyul

@Aes yes, the Moon Sisters are all look alike that k-moomoos called them:

1st sister: small hamster

Maknae: small small hamster

LMAO why are k-moomoos so cute

Also apparently Mamamoo girls resemble their Mom a lot.

Wheein's mom is that parents who goes, "THAT'S MY DAUGHTER UP THERE!" (Wheein asked her not to show where she is, but her mom stood up and went, "WOOO!!" LOL)

Solar's parents were praising Wheein on her solo stage.

The Moon sisters occasionally dozed off (HOW CAN YOU DO THAT YOU BRATS) while their mom cried (I remember that the girls mentioned Byul's mom isn't a warm person, so this is a BIG reaction)

Moon sisters, again.. When the VCR showed the videos from the families they laughed their asses off. Probably gonna tease their unnie who sobbed so hard on stage later, brats. Yongsun should have learned from the small hamster and smallsmall hamster.

Hyejin's dad couldn't keep still watching her wearing that see-through dress (OBVIOUSLY), but smiling in pride for the rest of the concert.

• Like 11

Now we know where Wheein got that energy and shamelessness from :imstupid:

AND LMFAO AT THE MOON SISTERS

They're sisters but they're doing what most brothers do, like dozing off in a concert

and teasing the other brothers lmfao

And I guess now we know where MoonStar got her tomboy-ish behaviours :imstupid:

The Moon sisters are fanfic-worthy TBH

And Hyejin's dad didn't see it coming like

"I didn't raise my girl to be so fatal like this"

"Hyejin, what happened to you?"

LMFAO :imstupid: :imstupid: :imstupid: :imstupid: :imstupid: :imstupid: :imstupid: :imstupid: :imstupid: :imstupid:

I can understand Hyejin's dad's feeling. His maknae daughter is now a grown, sexy woman he is scared of the amount of boys fanboying (read: ogling) her.. So cute!

Yes, Wheein's mom is so funny!

Their families sound awesome [emoji38] Especially Wheein's mom and the Moon sisters

They are. Though I didn't expect something like that from the sisters lmao. Especially when Solar said that Byul is the king among the siblings!

Wait there were fancams of MMM's parents? :rlytearpls:

I only read a tweet regarding wheein's mom aka my mother in law but I'm not sure if it's true or not

But at least now i know where my wife gets her wild side from B2CFD421-6613-4ABF-98B6-CCE2303361EF_zpsB2CFD421-6613-4ABF-98B6-CCE2303361EF_zpsB2CFD421-6613-4ABF-98B6-CCE2303361EF_zps

No, of course no fancams. But I think we'll get a glimpse of them in the VCR if RBW released DVD.

This fan accounts came from a moomoo who sat beside the Moons and in front of the Ahns - and many more who were lucky enough to meet/sit near them! :happy:

Moomoos also greeted the families when they left the hall. This wonderful fandom :rlytearpls:

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

The Moon fam is such fanart / fanfic material. Same with Wheepups Mom. Hyejin's probably expect it but not to the extent - your daughter been called fatal Ahn since birth for a reason XD.

Go ahead and draw them! Don't forget that the maknae is taller than the first dongsaeng but still shorter sliiiiighhhhttttlyyyy than Byul :meow:

If there are MooMoos who aren't aware of this yet, I just want to direct you all to dindazle's YT channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6QNx9KUhQtG9E0Zgq0XcTA

I don't know how long their videos will stay up, but there are several Moosical fancams uploaded for your viewing pleasure.

Enjoy them while you can. Save them. RBW will probably get to them eventually, and if there's a DVD on the way, it will be a while.

I wonder how she could record so many without the security pulling her out of the arena :stare:

Actually, this just crossed my mind: Repackage.

I mean, what if RBW decided to have Mamamoo re-release Melting album as a repackage with about 2-3 new songs?

(FINGERS CROSSED THEY INCLUDE NEVER LETTING GO COMPLETE WITH ALL MEMBERS)

Because to be honest, we just had a comeback last February so if the girls are releasing a comeback now, that means they're being overworked. Not to mention they just finished their first concert.

But if they're releasing a repackage, then the girls won't be that overworked because they only need to record three to five new songs. Or maybe they don't need to record anymore because the songs have been recorded but they're not included in Melting for some reasons.

Even so, having the girls return with another comeback around these months will help them get more fans and recognition, as long as the title track chosen is pure bop and amazing like UOAY, Piano Man, and YTB.

I would love a repackage. I need to admit I haven't bought Melting since I'm broke af and starting to save money for future DVD ~ And if they did I'll buy it immediately :ahmagah: :ahmagah:

I'm currently saving to buy f(x) Pink Tape and future Moosical DVD. But if Mamamoo decides to comeback with a repackage or a mini album then I might change my saving plans.

I have that plan too :ahmagah:

I wish I was rich so I don't have to save money like this.

If I were rich then I probably would've been able to watch Moosical live :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:

:cry: :cry: let's all hug together :cry: