Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

MAMAMOO is coming back for youuuuuu   in 1 hour

giphy.gif

• Like 3

The amount of  wreckage that is going to be left after this mv :rlytearpls:

I absolutely HATE the Solar struggle scene. I'm still confused as to why they put that in there and didn't even kill him or something for that. :/

Yeah, although i loved the song and  outfits  :rlytearpls:

That scene was forceful and kinda gross. Nothing romantic about it, especially the fact that it was about one dude. 

when you look at it, the choreography is really epic.

tumblr_og8aeq8isr1vfs2a1o1_400.giftumblr_og8aeq8isr1vfs2a1o2_400.gif

tumblr_og8aeq8isr1vfs2a1o3_400.giftumblr_og8aeq8isr1vfs2a1o5_400.gif

tumblr_og8aeq8isr1vfs2a1o4_400.giftumblr_og8aeq8isr1vfs2a1o6_400.gif

credit

they truly have stepped up their game  :rlytearpls:

Can't wait to see the live performances :ahmagah: . In a way it kinda reminds me of sistar's i like that.

Incoming YamaRant.

Not that it's even been a problem in this thread (I think I talked about it more than anyone else), but let's not get too focused on how the song is charting. It's a really bad habit in K-Pop to obsess over it, as if it validates the quality of the music, and I have to check myself sometimes from being swept up in that tide. 

It's not like any of us are here because of Mamamoo's charting. We're here for the fantastic music, hard work and passion they put into the production of said music and their endless charms on and off-stage. 

And we have positives to look at with the comeback, regardless of how the public received it. Clearly our fandom is surging in number. When I saw Memory was mostly songs we've all heard, I honestly thought the mini-album wouldn't sell as well as Melting (if not just for being a mini), but it's honestly kicked Melting's butt for their respective first week of sales.

But what made me feel way better than any number was to hear the loud fanchants and strong support Mamamoo has received during every performance. The Radish Farm is representing better than ever, and if Mamamoo themselves are disappointed with the charting, I'm sure the deafeningly loud sea of radishes makes them feel a lot better. 

After all, Moonbyul personally expressed her gratitude for the support in one of their recent diaries and the rest of the girls agreed. 

I hope we can reward their efforts with a music shown win at least  :smile:

I was following your hunt in that other thread, with upvotes :P. But i completely agree with you. As i myself was getting rilled up because of the voting for the Mama Awards and the low youtube views. 

I had to really stop in my tracks and just be glad that this group is getting love on so many different bases, from the  100+ fans showing up for the music shows and many more for the fan signing. Also the fact that this album is doing good in physicals.  

You're absolutely right we have to just focus on giving them our love and not chart hunting, cause that could eventually be toxic for a group.  

Edited by F.P

YiWVQWN.jpg

SSgzkYG.gif

8QeHSxe.jpg

Hwasa is #goals.

Kudos to the girls for trying to lift up the mood, they can perfrom at my funeral anytime.

giphy.gif  

Decalcomanie at melon: Mamamoo is coming back for youuuu!!

Yassss i love it when all those salty hoes get proven wrong. We at 1. Moomoo's are amazing the amount of patience and support the girls got. And it payed of again. 

Waking up i kinda felt like i've been stabbed in the heart.........Everything has been said today. Glad most of us are not shoving this under the rug and trying to actually educate the girls on this. The uproar was important and through the appology i hope they learn from this.

• Like 1

I can't wait for the girls to perform "Finally" .This song makes me feel so happy, it puts me in a good mood right away. I feel kinda bad for streaming it more than "Yes i am" :s

Lurker here, but I have to log in just to give my opinion about that book. Please dont, that's a big no no. As a kpop fan for years, this book will put more oil to the fire. I know that some want to help the company and MMM not to make another mistake but this is really an insult to them. If I was them, that would be more than a slap to my face. It would not helpful at all. As an asian myself, educate is really an offensive word. The statement rbw gave uses it but it doesn't mean 'educate' but more like to 'show' when there was issues, not teach beforehand because they're not a fool. Teachers in eastern culture are way more appreciated than the west, So being forcefully taught by somebody you don't even know who they are is really a serious problem. Please if it ever happens, just credit people who create it, not the ifan. Thank you

Agree!

You took the words right out of my mouth. I was also a bit iffy about the book but i didn't know how to bring it without sounding like i'm insulting the project. The book might work in reverse and make them not really care about Ifans anymore, cause they're to scared to offend us. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Happy birthday to the queen of fatality. May she live untill a 100.rlytearpls.png 

480e23afdce1670471aaf6e2c2fb7e85.jpg

• Like 1

Does anyone know how you can download the ch+ vids??? I saw some people do it but i have no idea how. I want to share it with some who really can't afford this mess.

Mess at vlive for doing this shit from the start. 

• Like 4

I've never tried it myself but there doesn't seem to be a direct way to do it. Google search provides me this https://video-download.online/site/vliveand this http://10wontips.blogspot.ca/2017/02/download-subtitles-from-naver-v.html

but from what i'm gathering from the comments, vlive has made it harder for any 3rd party methods to work on downloading ch+ videos.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sketchiest way i can think of is doing a screen recording.

Join the MMM Discord, https://discord.gg/QQxp2znand look for Cheesy, he/she has a MMM only ch+ downloader. Cheesy is really strict on 2nd hand sharing of the stuff though, so please check with him/her if you intend to do so.

Thanks. i'll try to see what works 

i hear bowling will be in it this year, let's hope they go for that lol

I already see an idol getting hit by a bowiling ball. Isac just needs to vanish >_<

my question is why it states "Last Update: 170423" ?

Maybe tthe last time an event was added to the schedule. Most times events are planned and put in agenda way ahead.

So............Does anyone have a free link to the ch+ escape room vid JEBAL !!! i tried buying coins but vapp is forcing me to add a credit card now, when first i could just use my paypal balans. I am desperate, will donate 30k won for a link rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png  help a moomoo out

you can check if @yourfavidol on twitter is still sharing links.

Thank you, i will try. Giving you 5k won for the help lawl