Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Hwasa @ Hiphop Nation preview.

Click here to view the Tweet

• Like 1

Any youtube link? Cannot open

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Can you try this ;

• Like 1

Solar cut her hair just past shoulder length. Moonbyul announced it to everyone in one of the fancams. With all these hair changes something must be happening, especially with our Yeba excitingly announcing every change. At least that's what I'm going to tell myself until I hear otherwise.

Waiting for Moonbyul to change her hair,if she will, before I speculate. This is pretty exciting.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

lol wait, do you guys think Picnic Live is a thing with fans? They've been on this show before. there were previews of them in what seemed to be a library or book store for this episode. maybe you guys know something i dont lol.

Oh I see my bad. Xd

lol yeah. this is their first appearance and its wonderful.

i think the BBQ with fans is today

Thanks for this, my bad really; Now gotta watch this one.

i wish i was there  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

13173653_10204852703396556_653439950092413177594_10204852708996696_3063629255967

13151718_10204852702596536_556250936779613151597_10204852702636537_181983821349813138798_10204852702716539_106486383525313151487_10204852703636562_4693014849086

lucky fans  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

13139382_1053441378026587_32511226860116

Mee too :o Lucky fans.

Maybe I should draw something to commemorate today.

tumblr_no28uzsYFM1tkg5gko6_250.gif

this is my favorite wheein look ever 

This is so good!!!

Wheein-ssi.... I don't know what to say. Oh my cat Wheein, that outfit really suits her.

Oh I love the song, Wheein's voice blend well.

I just realize it is Wheein turn to wreck the bias list this week. 

• Like 2

I can't get over how I did not drew Solar properly last time; That I feel the need to do a drawing only for her. (I have this very bad habit)
Reference Image from 19921222.net It is basically Solar looking at Moonbyul from their performance on 160505 at an event .

I wish I could share these fanworks to them in the future.
Again this is a smaller version of the original (Original pic is 2500x3500px)

mmmyongsunsmall_by_kaisaki1342-da1yfvm.p
I have never thought Mamamoo could have this much effect on me but they do. They lift up my spirit and their music calms me.
I just saw a Wheein pic that I want to draw, seriously I need to stop XD.

Edited by kaisaki
  • Like 11

Seeing Wheein and Hwasa change their hair makes me hope Moonbyul and Solar do the same  :rlytearpls: They only change their hair once in a blue moon

They'd look so good with short hair I want them to go for a big change

That Moonbyul edit, that look so good. I would not mind if she cut it that short even though I love her long hair.

Interesting that when you look at the polls, all of the members have had a chance to be the most popular. I remember in the early days it was Hwasa and Solar who were the most popular. Then during UOAY and the start of YTB Moonbyul was in the lead. And now Wheein has come in to snatch everyone's weaves!!

It's nice to see though that the popularity between members is pretty balanced even if the current poll numbers don't reflect that. If you could vote more than once, I'd guess the numbers would be pretty even!

Yeah I think vote  more than once and it will be equal. I myself have gone through Moonbyul-Wheein , then Wheein , then Hwasa back to Moonbyul , then lately Wheein again. (Sorry Solar, your smile is still my UB though; it holds a special place in my heart)

I just stop thinking about it now because all the 4 have their unique charms. I like them all.

• Like 1

Youre only human. I too have a collection of solar gifs and pics.

For me it was hwasa... solar... solar... solar.... you get where im going with this

I have lots of black haired Wheein pics lately and an increasing number of Solar pics as well.

• Like 1

Wow pretty can i save this :)

Sure :) If you want the larger version I can provide it to you too.

Sure

I wish i have skills like you

Would you mind i post this to solar thread and to my otp thread i will give credits if no its fine i save the pic :)

Go ahead, I don't mind :) I visit Solars thread too XD.

Thank you as well :) Drawing is kind of a hobby as well as something I use to relieve stress, so getting my work appreciated makes me happy.

Mamamoo kind of give lots of drawing idea that lately i can't seem to stop.

Edited by kaisaki

I wish i have drawing skills but mine looks like an nursery drawing haha

Thank you

I'm going off topic so I'll put this in spoiler XD:

If you really like it, drawing is actually one of the things in where practice pays off. My first drawing are really bad I still cringe at my earlier internet uploads that I bury them in the depths. There are people younger than me that are really good specially in coloring in where I am not that good.

Re: Mamamoo Sched this week; it is really bad I saw that map. Please RBW rest the girls. I hope they get to rest on June prepare on July then CB later on the year.

Edited by kaisaki
  • Like 2

Remember when I said I saw a Wheein pic I want to draw. It is Wheein at Moomoo BBQ party.

Basically black haired Wheein fanart.
mmmwheeinchibsmall_by_kaisaki1342-da22vw
If you want the larger one: http://sta.sh/09j0mrmetbt

That MAP T_T -- I want them to rest; I know the feeling of being exhausted even if you love doing something you kind of just start hating it.

• Like 4

I'm liking the Jack & jJill photoshoot.
Moonstar looking super fine; she can rock feminine style, cool style and boyish style. In the word of my friend how can someone be so pretty and handsome, gorgeous and cool at the same time.

After spitting fire on Sugarman, now you are doing this Moon Byul Yi.

I like the sandals - reminds me that maybe i need to get outside from time to time and shop or something. - it is too hot outside though.

Edited by kaisaki

Will Mamamoo and Fiestar meet? Imagine the awkwardness between Jei and Solar :hurr: :hurr: :hurr:

I want to see the interaction XD.

Moon on koms would actually kill the fandom.

I remember I have this same conversation in twitter right after Wheein's ep.

The obvious choice would be Hwasa but I feel RBW will go troll mode and send Moon there.

If that happen I might book a flight to Korea ,straight to hongdae and hunt CEO Kim Do Hoon to make him pay for the casualty that will happen. That is if I'm still alive. XD

On serious note; I think this can help Moonbyuls confidence. - I just want to die a happy Moomoo. XD

lol need this for dp in the future

btw

hwasa without makeup

1936212_1728033520789529_252447536491299

Hyegi!!!!

This girl so fierce on stage - with all that swag then proceed to be a total baby once she remove her make up.

No Cool I'm Sorry XD

JTBC did not show this clip on sugarman but they did uploaded.

Oh my cat, I heart angel line;

Edit: Dragon tears posted it already by a few seconds LOL XD

Edited by kaisaki

Do you guys know where I can find the video of the all sitting around and talking? It was a show on KBS

Do you guys know where I can find the video of the all sitting around and talking? It was a show on KBS

How about checking it at the mamamoo trans spreadsheet? They might have already subbed it.

here is the twitter link.

---------------------------------------------------------

MMMoo trans is truly a gift to the fandom :3

• Like 1

Wow peppermint chocolate was the bomb, i envy the one guy in band, lucky bastard ;)

I just woke up to this; what a good way to start the day. 

I want to say alot but can't find the word - I'm going to rewatch again.

Icm car version XD I laugh when instead of mamamoomamammoo they would doremifasola and the random comments

I wish i can find a pic of them in those stairs.

Pepermint Choco I really like this version.

and another thing mess at the dream concert seating  :wut: I feel so bad for the artists who got shafted like I get some groups who are attending have large fandoms (I'm part of one) but to literally shaft some groups hurts my soul  :unimpressed: hopefully kmoomoos will be alright and hopefully no drama with some fandoms  :rolleyes:

What happen to the seating arrangement?