• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cahbr

• MadameVastra

• YamaChan

• sparkilene

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr.Ambiguous Piano Man Um Oh Ah Yeh (2) (3) You're the best (2) (3) Decalcomanie (2) (3) Yes I am (2) Starry night (2) Egotistic (2) Wind flower (2) gogobe

'TWIT(ë©ì²­ì´)' - Hwasa | Released: February 13, 2019     'Lie Ya' - Cosmic Girl feat. Solar | Released: October 13, 2018     'Selfish' - Moonbyul feat. Seulgi | Released: May 23,

I'm not going to bother with spoilers. Thread isn't bustling right now anyway.   The moral of the story remains everything in moderation.   As the radish field expands, there's really nothing we c

Hi there welcome to the thread!! You couldn't have picked a better time to unlurk lol Mamamoo climbing the charts is so exciting  :ahmagah:

LOLS thank you >M<

their live vocals from today's comeback stage absolutely slayed me  :smile:

and the fanchants were so loud too!!! 

WELCOME!

Thanks for finally posting lol, Please feel free to post anytime you want in the future   :lol:   :lol:

thank you ^^

HOLY SHIT

MAMAMOO IS AT #5

THEY'RE OFFICIALLY IN THE TOP 5

HqNoRWy6j05R-Sw36J65NfTnDhR0kCoAv-ICVTX1

A music show win is actually possible!

woohoo!
go MAMAMOO  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:
Edited by captainaskywalker

The rise on chart.. It's getting surreal now.

tumblr_inline_nfxbyp6Lmn1r03z6r.gif

Thank you Hyuna and Exid for free promo - at least it gets more people checking them out. The non-big 3 groups should form a support guild

Hahahaha 

n6Xp9wq.gif

But i think if you become successful out of big three, it also means the general public liked you, so it's still good good 

Hi,just stopping by to say Um Oh Ah Yeah is a total bop. Its soooooo good, I love it. Currently replaying the mv non-stop. Oh gosh that bed scene tho xD I don't blame Solar, Moonbyul oppa is hot af!

chiki nice to see you here! 

Ahh I love the live version! They all look and sound amazing and I love the participation backstage!  :ahmagah:

Also all that free promo....everyone loves Mamamoo  :rlytearpls:

Wow I'm so proud and amazed. I was just thinking it'll be great to be in top 20 or even top 10 but I'm so happy it's well received right now and I really hope it'll have longevity. I can tell with all the effort being put in that they've worked really hard on this comeback. It's already surpassed my expectations. The album itself is amazing too and there isn't a single song I would leave out.

(Me being delusional)

I hope they continue to have longevity in the top 10, if not top 20 for a long time. 

Amazed at how far they got and they just started promoting. I know the more they promote the bigger the song will become.  :rlytearpls:

• Like 1

SLAIN SLAIN SLAIN SLAIN SLAIN SLAIN SLAIN SLAIN :lub: :lub: :lub:

LOVE THE MV LOVE THE PERFORMANCE LOVE EVERYTHING BOY!MOONBYUL BOY!HWASA BOY!WHEEIN STALKER!SOLAR EVERYTHING IS SO PERF THEIR VOCALS THEIR CHOREO EVEN THE PEOPLR JAMMING TO IT IN THE BACKSTAGE JUST EVERYTHING ASFEVERVLERVTLINVLUBBDDJFKLG :lub:

Late to the discussion and I got really mad so spoiler lol

Lmao I don't know if I have the energy, time and willingness to fight anyone on tumblr hahaha, but I guess I'll let it go since tumblr is trash anyways.

Btw I'm late to this too but those "cultural appropriation" comments are stupid, everyone gets mad when someone "appropriates black culture" (which is super stupid anyway bc that's like a really bad way of stereotyping black people) but for example when you see people looking and feeling kawaii asf and stuff no one says a thing about "japanese cultural appropriation". Bunch of hypocrites.

People who claim shit about cultural appropriation totally deny the fact that globalization exists. Culture is meant to be created, shared, fused and it will eventually evolve.

• Like 2

Not gonna lie I was a little disappointed in the new song because I didn't think it sounded like them but now its growing on me. \o/ Glad our ladies are doing well!  :rlytearpls:

you weren't the only one, I was looking for the power vocals, I found it in the adlibs!

• Like 1

(Me being delusional)

I hope they continue to have longevity in the top 10, if not top 20 for a long time. 

Amazed at how far they got and they just started promoting. I know the more they promote the bigger the song will become.  :rlytearpls:

Longevity in the top 15 and 20 seems the most realistic so I will be extremely happy with that. 

I know some are hoping for a music show win but that is very very unlikely as you need a big/strong fandom to amass the streaming, mv and sns points.

I'm really looking forward to the promotion. Weekly Idol and Sketchbook needs to happen this time around. Hopefully they are also able to get on other shows like Hello Councellor as a whole group.

Edited by ohsolively

MAMAMOO has a 18+ thread.

I've already expressed my shameful thoughts, I wish you could do the same ?

(it's my first time posting in the bar tho)

I'm not really a fan of those type of discussion but if it makes the fandom more active and make ppl talk more about MMM... 

If you're over 18, please come~~ I need some place to make my pervert jokes...

I know a music show win will be tough, but how many of us Mamamoo to reach the top 5 on a chart dominated by Big Bang and Exo? Have faith! Maybe they can at least get a win on the show or show champion. The public loves their music and the fandom is growing, judging by those fan chants

because it took me a while to find the MV, here it is 

please watch it whenever you can, MV views count in the shows as well! You can play it on chrome and have the tab muted so you can listen to the rest of the album, kekeke  :hurr: (here are the instructions)
  • HimawariAmu changed the title to [Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever