Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

This is so amazing I have to post from work. To see one of my favorite groups in EXID promote my favorite new group in mamamoo. The feels are REAL

Holy shit. A music show win is possible. Possible!

Maybe it's just me, but seeing the fellow idols like G.Na, Hyuna and Exid supporting Mamamoo kind of moved me. They know the struggle to be accepted, they know how hard it is to break through when you're not from big company. Maybe for some people out there, this song is basic and unfitting to Mamamoo's image that they conjured. But they still need something to break into the public. They might get their names known with older generation through Immortal Songs, but those grandmas won't be streaming or buying albums (if you do, grandma, bless you!)

Kpop is filled with younger generation, this is their attempt to approach them. While toning down their vocal slayage and jazzy image, they still keeping their style in their live performance. Remember when Solar said that the company was all depending on them now, it's like life or death situation. When she put it that way, we should sense how serious they are in getting their name out there.

So, regardless of what people say,

Just rise up, Mamamoo! Fly higher and reach the sky!

An older fan came to their fanmeeting.

What you said just set my heart on fire ;_;

If they're really their company's last chance I think I'll start bulkbuying ;_; then I'll distribute the albums on the streets and ask for people to buy (LOL )

I think that MAMAMOO's going to succeed. So hard that they'll become legends... I wish so bad to hear them live, even if it's the " I say Mama mama moo~~" from their introduction...

They'll definitely succeed, they have the support of lots of artists, their songs are awesome and can fit a wide range of tastes, plus they're reaaaaaaaaally talented. 

I think they're one of my favorite group forever...

hello,

i'm new here, 

i've been lurking here for weeks now, LOLS

but dang i was absolutely slayed by this cb :OO 

i followed them since their song peppermint chocolate, and i absolutely loved their vocals >M< 

i really like their songs -- they got powerful vocals and sass ^^ 

the mv for uh oh ah yeh was hilarious and i think it's seriously one of the best videos -- has a fun and comical plot 

but like a user said before, there were some things that did bother me like solar trying to drug whasa's character 

anyways, i think my bias is moonbyul, but it's so hard to choose, since they're all so adorable and talented! 

moonbyul's freestyle dancing here was just WOW *^*

• Like 4

This is so amazing I have to post from work. To see one of my favorite groups in EXID promote my favorite new group in mamamoo. The feels are REAL

Holy shit. A music show win is possible. Possible!

I hope so, but remember that the big bosses like Sistar and SNSD are coming back soon. I'm glad MMM is getting public respect but in the end music shows only happen if you have a strong fanbase, which MMM is only developing now.

hello,

i'm new here, 

i followed them since their song peppermint chocolate, and i absolutely loved their vocals >M< 

the mv for uh oh ah yeh was hilarious and i think it's seriously one of the best videos -- has a fun and comical plot 

but like a user said before, there were some things that did bother me like solar trying to drug whasa's character 

anyways, i think my bias is moonbyul, but it's so hard to choose, since they're all so adorable and talented! 

Hi there welcome to the thread!! You couldn't have picked a better time to unlurk lol Mamamoo climbing the charts is so exciting :ahmagah:

hello,

i'm new here, 

WELCOME!

Thanks for finally posting lol, Please feel free to post anytime you want in the future  :lol:  :lol:

After stage

1466224_873654162701888_5362530309820518

We need you in good mood to do well

Eat well and don't diet !

• Like 1

Just watched the live performance... did y'all watch it? Why does Mamamoo ALWAYS make me love their songs more with their live performances... ALWAYS!!! These girls have such charisma and presence, my god.

And did you all see the people jamming and grooving to the song backstage... now that's great!  :ahmagah:  :datass:

• Like 2

37 ALTERNATIVE COVERS

http://imgur.com/a/WZGcU

0lJnui2.pnggDs4Li8.pngwj5Xi7h.png

MORE IN THE LINK ♥

:omg: Really? Can we at least choose which cover?

Just watched the live performance... did y'all watch it? Why does Mamamoo ALWAYS make me love their songs more with their live performances... ALWAYS!!! These girls have such charisma and presence, my god.

And did you all see the people jamming and grooving to the song backstage... now that's great!  :ahmagah:  :datass:

Some people changed their opinion about the song after watching the live performance. Mamamoo is a group who makes something out of nothing. Give them phonebook to sing, the crowd will end up singing along to local hospital numbers in sync.

• Like 4

i don't really understand how korean music charts work, but i'm happy that they seem to be doing well!

Some people changed their opinion about the song after watching the live performance. Mamamoo is a group who makes something out of nothing. Give them phonebook to sing, the crowd will end up singing along to local hospital numbers in sync.

where is da lieeeeee

HOLY SHIT

MAMAMOO IS AT #5

THEY'RE OFFICIALLY IN THE TOP 5

HqNoRWy6j05R-Sw36J65NfTnDhR0kCoAv-ICVTX1

A music show win is actually possible!

• Like 4

HOLY SHIT

MAMAMOO IS AT #5

THEY'RE OFFICIALLY IN THE TOP 5

HqNoRWy6j05R-Sw36J65NfTnDhR0kCoAv-ICVTX1

A music show win is actually possible!

YESSSSSSS

THEY DESERVE ITT

I dunno if I should scream or cry :cry: :cry:

Let's enjoy this moment of rising, before the bigger girl group comebacks. The timing though.. :cry: :cry:

I'm finally listening to the mini-album. It's sooooooooooooooo good. Anyone who disliked the title track because of the "generic-ness" should definitely check out the rest of the album. No No No and Self Camera are serving that classic Mamamoo sound the most.

I'm finally listening to the mini-album. It's sooooooooooooooo good. Anyone who disliked the title track because of the "generic-ness" should definitely check out the rest of the album. No No No and Self Camera are serving that classic Mamamoo sound the most.

yeah tru

TOP 5

EDIT: 4 number ones too??

Edited by D.O.ngsaeng