Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Awesome song!  What a great groove, and the MV was really funny as well.  I don't think many groups would even consider putting on Hollywood-special-effects type makeup and completely transforming themselves, but MAMAMOO took the risk and it's awesome!  Here's my full reaction / review of the song! :)

( reaction thread if you wanna discuss: http://onehallyu.com/topic/186858-mamamoo-um-oh-ah-yeh-reaction-review-mrjkpop/ )

ALSO:

Mamamoo and company REALLY put a lot into this song and MV, and they seem extremely excited about it.  I believe they are hoping it will be a big break, and raise Mamamoo up to the next tier of popularity, so make sure to share share share the MV, buy the album if you like it, and support! 

• Like 9

Mamamoo officially has a top 20 song!

Um Oh Ah Yeah has popped to 19 on the melon!

EDIT: Make that 17! Can...can it possibly crack the top 10?! With Big Bang and Exo battling at the top? Now THAT would be impressive.

Edited by YamaChan

Omg yas!!!!

Awesome song!  What a great groove, and the MV was really funny as well.  I don't think many groups would even consider putting on Hollywood-special-effects type makeup and completely transforming themselves, but MAMAMOO took the risk and it's awesome!  Here's my full reaction / review of the song! :)

( reaction thread if you wanna discuss: http://onehallyu.com/topic/186858-mamamoo-um-oh-ah-yeh-reaction-review-mrjkpop/ )

ALSO:

Mamamoo and company REALLY put a lot into this song and MV, and they seem extremely excited about it.  I believe they are hoping it will be a big break, and raise Mamamoo up to the next tier of popularity, so make sure to share share share the MV, buy the album if you like it, and support! 

After watching the MV,I watched you reaction! Great as always! :ahmagah:

I have a crush on boy Moonbyul  :blush:

• Like 2

Bless this amazing song and MV!

Frankly, as someone often referred to as a "social justice warrior", I find the conversation about the MV's offensiveness (re: transphobia) on Tumblr a little silly. Couldn't the MV also be interpreted as teaching its audience about the importance and severity of not misgendering others? Isn't a girl group having a drag concept a radical act that should be praised? Aren't the perceived "offensive" actions in the MV shot in a way (ex. date rape) that clearly indicates, through humor, that they're inappropriate and that Mamamoo doesn't endorse them?

People need to calm down and just enjoy the MV. 

• Like 7
  • Dislike 2

EDIT: Make that 17! Can...can it possibly crack the top 10?! With Big Bang and Exo battling at the top? Now THAT would be impressive.

Yaasss!!

Frankly, as someone often referred to as a "social justice warrior", I find the conversation about the MV's offensiveness (re: transphobia) on Tumblr a little silly. Couldn't the MV also be interpreted as teaching its audience about the importance and severity of not misgendering others? Isn't a girl group having a drag concept a radical act that should be praised? Aren't the perceived "offensive" actions in the MV shot in a way (ex. date rape) that clearly indicates, through humor, that they're inappropriate and that Mamamoo doesn't endorse them?

Double yaaassssss!!

They are basically taking a big step as related to LGBT+ in the media, a friendly one mind you, considering them being in a pretty close minded and conservative country.

What were they expecting? Go straight ahead have the characters come out a bi/gender-nonbinary etc?

And especially that "transphobic because assumed cross-dressed moonbyul a guy", hate to break it to you, but no one in this world really does not make assumptions and judgments. And that was supposed to be satirical. How the fukc did they manage to get "transphobic" out of that? Does people these days not think about the meaning of words before throwing them all over the place?

They are basically making a statement saying, and how so straight forwardly, that people can fall head over heels for someone of people of the same sex. Try not to be so pathetic and sad and look at stuff at a brighter angle. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I'm cryiiiiinnngggggg, Mamamoooo... this song is my lifffeeeeeeee! No no no!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRTdi_tv9I

I'm not a fan of ballad.. but this sounds good to me though?

Their vocal prowess and technique shine here

Edited by nichy23

Let's stop wasting valuable Mamamoo stanning space on delusional SJWs, people. There's more important things to talk about...Like Mamamoo rising to 16 on the Melon! Can they crack the top 15?! Maybe top 10 isn't a delusion?!

The real question will be the song's staying power in the upcoming onslaught of girl group releases and Big Bang releasing the D, but I'ma enjoy this ride to relevance

Edited by YamaChan
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

I have a crush on boy Moonbyul  :blush:

You are not the only one.

I'm cryiiiiinnngggggg, Mamamoooo... this song is my lifffeeeeeeee! No no no!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRTdi_tv9I

I'm not a fan of ballad.. but this sounds good to me though?

Their vocal prowess and technique shine here

LOVE THE SONGS I LOVE IT HOW CAN WE NOT..........

Mamamoo fangirl Hyuna just promoted UOAY in her insta!

https://instagram.com/p/4Gj8PVKtnp/

And also G.Na!!

https://instagram.com/p/4GozY1CFkf/

From the bottom here we are, Mamamoo. Getting promoted everywhere by your senior.. :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:

OMG YASSSSSSS

The performance (I can't wait to share loool)

Edit: Adding the official upload by KBS. Coz the one I posted earlier was blocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XaZQAZa8eA&feature=youtu.be

The fanchant though... and People jamming to their song in the waiting area omg I feel like crying :cry: :cry:  Mamamoo... Just fly high, Mamamoo

Edited by nichy23
  • Like 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEzAbiM5Gq8&feature=youtu.be

Mamamoo interview.. Lol Hwa Sa and Moonbyul bromance at the end. I'll post the performance if there's any with better quality (only LQ available)

Lol i think in terms of delusional fangirl "shipping", MoonSun is a couple, moonbyul has a crush on wheein, and hwasa is her bro lmao

The performance (I can't wait to share loool)

Edit: Adding the official upload by KBS. Coz the one I posted earlier was blocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XaZQAZa8eA&feature=youtu.be

The fanchant though... and People jamming to their song in the waiting area omg I feel like crying :cry: :cry:  Mamamoo... Just fly high, Mamamoo

That...was...GLORIOUS!

I loved everything about this stage, especially the cuts to the backstage crew and very puzzled cameraman

um, oh, ah, YASS  THIS. IS. THE. BOP!

the MV, the crazy stalker bish Solar, the bishin Moonbyul, the dorky maknae Whee In, the crazy horny Hwa Sa (sorry for calling you horny noona)

YES YES YES, I can't wait for performances! 

tjM63Ni.gif

08IIDN0.gif

Edited by D.O.ngsaeng

UOAY is the feeling when you come home after a long day of work, take a long sip of an ice cold Sprite, and enjoy the nice summer's day.

• Like 4

This 100%. The MV is chock full of controversial stuff. Because of that I think most can come to the logical assumption that they're mocking these things that happen in our society.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

This 100%. The MV is chock full of controversial stuff. Because of that I think most can come to the logical assumption that they're mocking these things that happen in our society.

Yup. I think something people tended to completely misunderstand is that they think Solar was trying to drug Yool. She was actually trying to drug Ricky because he was harassing her, and she wanted him to shut up. But then Yool got the drug and she passed out. If Solar was trying to drug Yool then it would make no sense that she brought her to the hospital. Solar wasn't trying to take advantage of Yool at all lmao

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I guess everybody in RBW are rejoicing now. Even their composer is keeping track with the chart

https://instagram.com/p/4GrV7FOLya/

CEO Kim Do Hoon, wipe your sweat, take your breath. Your girls are going to the right direction :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:

• Like 5

dat product placement doe  :hurr:  hahaha