Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Here you go!  http://www.koreapost.go.kr/eng/sub/EMS_Search.jsp?contId=e1020600

Oh, and it probably won't show up yet, because they haven't actually shipped them out yet, just assigned the number.  So don't worry if yours says nothing is there, trust me, it will show up by tomorrow!

OK. Thanks! I was wondering why it wasn't showing up. I'm too impatient tbh.

I was laughing when the girl in roller skates said "Unnie Who is that" and solar was so shocked.

That girl is probably Park Boram.

No, my favorite part of the MV is how it's a bit of a LGBT-friendly and feminist video at the same time. It shows that being a harrassing perv (Like Hwasa) is not cool and that even if it might be shocking, don't get upset at your crossdressing crush (She never got mad at Moonbyul, she only threw pillows at Hwasa!)  :lol:

That's at least how I'm seeing it, and that kind of interpretation could match well with the lyrics.

Omg that was so fucking perfect

Edited by cybershrimp

Easily my favorite Mamamoo song for right now. I need to listen to the whole album  :lol:

I understand what some are saying about the minimal adlibs in this song but I seriously didn't even notice the absence until people pointed it out. This song is definitely definitely DEFINTELY one of my faves, and IMMA KEEP REPLAYING WOOOO :ahmagah: :ahmagah: :ahmagah:

Just saw the video and listened to the entire song for the first time. I must say that even though earlier I wasn't sure if I would like the whole 90's sounding thing they were going for I think that this song will actually grow on me. It really is a catchy song. And the video is hilarious!

I usually avoid tumblr coz it's turning to a Bedlam filled with sensitive pseudo-feminists and people with Munchausen syndrome. How they relate Whee In's obviously trolling post to appropriating black culture is just an example of their exaggerated over-reaction.

Those people need to get out from that asylum and try to tone down the hyper-sensitivity coz it ain't making them look like social justice warrior or something, it seems like they need to be prescribed with Xanax

sorry to butt in but, i just came into this thread for a nice stay to celebrate the video and saw this unfortunately. ok so, feminism isn't a negative thing, so that's that out the way. and by the way, just bc someone does something like appropriation doesnt mean U don't love them and carry on stanning them. you just acknowledge it was wrong, that doesnt make them a bad person, but that particular thing wasnt great, and move the hell on. oh and, munchausen syndrome isn't something you should apply to people. and as a mentally ill person who yes, is on xanax, and YES, was in mental hospitals since age TWELVE, your latter comment wasn't really needed and has triggered me to hell and back?? like .... that was really really really unnecessary on a mamamoo thread. i really don't mean to be rude and i mean this in the kindest way possible. sorry i hate to bring this back up i just couldnt keep it in.

on other notes i love the video !!!!!! slay

Edited by lunaandartemis
  • Like 1

Lmao, I love how Whee In's character is basically eating the entire time.

Wheein in a nutshell lmao

KTown4u. I'm not sure how to track it though. :rlytearpls:

It's here!~

YESS MOM YESS !!! RIGHT BEFORE MY EXAM.

STUDIO QUALITY IS INDEED DIFFERENT. IT'S SUPER CATCHY ! MAMAMOO RISE ! FLY HIGH ! SLAAAAY

YESS MOM YESS !!! RIGHT BEFORE MY EXAM.

STUDIO QUALITY IS INDEED DIFFERENT. IT'S SUPER CATCHY ! MAMAMOO RISE ! FLY HIGH ! SLAAAAY

Now we just need the full audio of all the b-sides and the audio version of Um Oh Ah Yeah that isn't an MV rip.  :lol:

Mamamoo really have carved such a strong niche out for themselves in such a short time! As we celebrate their 1-year anniversary and incredible single a mini-album, I think it's the perfect time to reflect how much they've accomplished in a year. And "Um Oh Ah Yeah" is their strongest debut on the charts to date.

Can't wait for the lives.

Is it naive to hope for a Hwasa direct m/v of Freakin Shoes? They already have the choreography!

just popping by to say i am in looooove with mamamoo's new song and i reckon it'll be their best performing song since their predebut collabs SLAYYY

• Like 3

hope they do well with the song, defs seems like a track for summer 

• Like 3

hope they do well with the song, defs seems like a track for summer 

I like that they went this route for a summer song. Unlike their other songs where some felt that the powerful vocals and adlibs were a bit too powerful and overbearing...this song is very refreshing and just cool. Perfect summer song.

• Like 1

thread is moving fast!

the MV is just how mamamoo playing in their backyard lol

can't wait for the live performance!

When do the music show performances start? Tomorrow night?

Um Oh Ah Yeah is 1 spot away from cracking the top 20! It's happening!

Edited by YamaChan