Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

I WANT THE RING GIVE ME THE RING JUST TAKE MY MONEY RBW :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:

• Like 2

:rlytearpls: RBW do you know how much money we moomoos are willing to give you for all this things. I want the ring too. I hope they sell it outside of the concert.

RBW listen these 'EVERYONE ELSE ' wants to give all our money for Mamamoo :rlytearpls:

I also want the poster set, they look so pretty (although poster is the least I want for a merchandise) and the snap back too and the trump cards too..

RBW :rlytearpls:

Fan-cafe have now crossed 76,000 mark : 17777 or rather 1739 more to go for 77777.

Fancafe currently is adding 45-50 Moomoos a - day. At the current rate we will get to 77777 before the Moosical. But surely by September 10- if the no. of new Moomoos joining stays.

77777 tracker reporting.

76000_by_kaichi1342-dacmev5.png

Oh wow, so proud of Mamamoo!

I wonder if moomoos in my country would arrange something for those merch :rlytearpls:

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

New Moomoo here!

Lately im becoming crazy... All because of Mamamoo...

Why havent i discovered this treasure 2 yrs ago TT

I want to go to their first ever solo concert... but im so far away (plus im broke).

Just hoping RBW release a Moosical DVD... (do you here me and thousands of moomoos, RBW?)

Just gonna cry in bed while 6200 kmoomoos watch it live..

Cheers

Welcome!

Let's join in a tearful group hug :rlytearpls:

Woah that's a cool filter. Cartoon Yongsun!

Byul finally use the right filter lmao

Hello everyone! Moonbyul stan here :)

Welcome!!

if GFriend comes to Moosical, we will probably have a Moosical related Showtime episode :rlytearpls:

Won't they be busy, though? They're still promoting Navillera, right?

Remember, we also have that unaired scene on NY (which I suspect will not be aired ugh).

yeah, i'm just saying, still not sure if it can happen or not. and if their Showtime really has only 8 episodes then there's a chance they've done filming a while ago.

btw, how did we know the one they were filming in NY was Showtime though? it could be for other shows idk if it was really for Showtime it should've been aired weeks ago.

I'd like them to be one of the guests too [emoji4]

Oh, it's because of another post - I can't find it, welp - with 'Showtime' as their caption and hashtag. Not really sure if it's one of the PDs.

I start getting suspicious..

Yes we do get Moosical spoilers.. But there are some that makes me, 'Hm, wait, why did they do this?'

Example : When Solar caught randomly danced 'Pick Me' at that milk festival event and then at the Sudden Attack fanmeeting, followed by the first ep of Showtime by all members.

And what do we get? IOI guesting in their concert.

So, here's the list of my..observation *insert eyes emoji*

Rihanna - Work. While it might be a trend among Kpop idols (Taeyeon, Tiffany iirc), Mamamoo has been doing it several times already. WGM, Showtime.. Wonder if they'll perform the song.

Then that Sha Sha Sha gesture. Yes, it's a trend, and yea, it started on their fansign when fans asked WheeByul to do it. But! Byul did it again in her MC gig (while we all know how much the girls hate doing aegyo).. And this time, on Showtime too?

*eyes emoji*

Please someone add to the list if I forgot something.

I hope they will do a song like that... I'd love to see mamamoo do a track like that.... Solar dancing to Work :ahmagah:

Perhaps Solar will perform Change seriously. I'll attend your funeral if it happened, Kayden.

[emoji57] [emoji57]

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

tell my family I liked them at the ceremony!

Like when Yuri did 1,2, Step... I NEED TO SEE MAMAMOO DO SOMETHING... hell, i'd even settle for I'm A Slave 4 U at this point just for the fanservice dancing.

On a serious note though, please need wheebyul to dance and HwaSun to slay me with a sexy af song.

Sure, anything! Lol!

Wheebyul dance, please. I miss them doing powerful choreography :rlytearpls:

I'd love to see Wheebyul dance to something like "Working For It" by ZHU & Skrillex. So much potential for dance goodness.

I'm so eager for the band version of Pride of 1cm it is ridiculous. Pray they perform Woohoo

Don't forget the legendary Freaking Shoes.

IOI perform at Mamamoo concert?..................................................................................................................................................=X

The subunit, yes. I like their song.

I'd die for Freakin' Shoes live... hwasa is a goddess

Hwasa is always a goddess.
  • Like 3

I neeeed a Wheebyul dance, pleaseee. Not just them fooling around, but actually dancing powerfully like in that Peppermint Chocolate outro

YES YES YES and also their pre-debut videos dancing together is the one that makes me think they've been holding back A LOT and decided to just have fun on stage instead of serving knife-like choreo like YeoChin.

The merchandise are so pretty.. The ring is already sold out, unfortunately, tears :rlytearpls:

Someone tweeted that there's a possibility Moosical will be recorded PLEASE MAKE IT REAL RBW!!

Now what will you guys do to distract yourself?

Me: seriously considering to apply in a government program to work in SK lol. I'm thinking of attending the seminar to get more information :meow:

Hi hi ha he ho rn

Solar is so good Byulyi killed me and Wheein is just fabolous

The song that got her the offer for casting tears I'm so emo

Lol pink panties

I was the most emotional when 'Never Letting You Go' was performed and all moomoos sang along :rlytearpls:

And the moofa®m is just beautiful.

c44fdfbab3cec867481c737102233135.jpg

Do we have a chance to audio stream again tmrw?

Hello everyonee a new mamamoo fan here!!♡♡☆ why am I just found out about them now😭😭 through gfriend showtime I've been impressed and ended up all day youtube-ing their videos and falling in love with them😭😭 like seriously why are they all so cute and talented and soooo fun😭😭

please take care of me well and introduce me moreeee to mamamoo divasðŸ˜ðŸ˜ I've watched all their immortal songs eps, weekly idols, and some clips and I love all the six ships 😠moonsun, the lemak line, rapper line, the main vocal line, the two kids jeonju bestfriends, and wheebyul the dancers lol

Welcome to the radish family :meow:

I'm hoping Lisa will stream it again for us. she's attending both days.