Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

I don't think RBW is rushing things, gfriend has comeback twice with rough and navillera this year. Not to mention red velvet will make a comeback soon. And yes, they're still high in demand...

image.jpg

So for the sake to staying in the Spotlight isn't a correct word. They don't need to do that.

It's more about supply and demand. Obviously they have planned it since the beginning.

You're right, i wasn't saying that's what RBW is actually doing tho. Just the thought, that oh they need the spotlight instead of just enjoying their job... if that makes sense   (don't judge me this group makes me say cringey stuff)

id rather not go back and deconstruct my messy explanation lol soo ill just say i agree. but they should use their vapp a lot more at the very least. they get lots of viewership and new fans from it. they use it the least for having their own channel haha.

Doesn't matter lol you can prove me wrong too. Can keep the thread going, gives it a boost :lol: during down times. True though we need more vapp but hey be happy they ain't a YG group...... 

Edited by F.P

What does radish mean?

A radish is a vegetable :lol:  Our fandom name is Moomoo and moo means radish in korean. That's why the light stick looks like a radish.

You're jesus i tell you, virtual jesus.  :rlytearpls:

• Like 1

@rbw, give us answers  :cry:

but like, at the end....

tumblr_ock8n7QoDX1suebrdo4_500.pngtumblr_ock8n7QoDX1suebrdo1_400.png

tumblr_ock8n7QoDX1suebrdo2_400.pngtumblr_ock8n7QoDX1suebrdo3_400.png

it doesn't even matter- look at all those nose muscles, she's so cute I cry anyway  :rlytearpls:

I hope one day she will go    *sings Amy Winehouse "back to black"* 

C2GNzew.gif

Thank you and the team for 8 weeks of wonderfulness! sad it's over :(

I wish we could trade wgm for Showtime :ninja: 

Edited by F.P

Oh wow Hwasa , damn. Some glorious photos on twitter right now.

CrG11rJUIAIKeBC.jpg

Wow  :rlytearpls:

Cqv6VTUUEAAQpdK.jpg

Radio Star. September 7th. Solar :hurr:

I'm anxious

There is unfortunate event today. For people who have twitter and want to join the bandwagon by hashtag #KBS_마마무ì˜_대기탄_시간ì„_ëŒë ¤ë†”ë¼

What happend? 

he asked for a ban... a perma IP ban... and I didn't even get to say goodbye

tumblr_o3v0mbukex1s4acapo3_r1_400.gif

owh thats sad, he was a great addition to this thread.  :(

Ps: i was wondering what happend to mamamoo also.  

Edited by F.P
  • Like 1

Just another mistreatment just because mamamoo doesn't come from bigger agency....

Kbs invited mamamoo to perform > mamamoo got up early (with make up and stage outfit) and did rehearsal > kbs canceled the performance > mamamoo got back without performing

The disrespect. This always f**king has to happen to them, kbs should be ashamed at their awful management . I hope they notice the angry comments and give them something in return. 

I'm fuming. SO KBS is aware of the backlash and is now trying to act all high and mighty, so they threaten us by saying the might ban mamamoo.  

Does anyone know what that show is where Mamamoo is sitting down on a stage, back facing the audience seats (no audience btw), and then one member would come up and they would talk about / tease that member and it just kind of goes on like that? I tried looking for it on mamamoo-trans but I couldn't find it...

Here's a reference of what they were wearing (but it's not that video that I'm looking for):

eng-sub-160321-mamamoo-mtv-behind-the-sh

It's MV Bank stardust http://kshowonline.com/kshow/4630-[engsub]-mv-bank-stardust-2-ep.35   The segment starts at 19:45 

Edited by F.P
  • Like 1

Istg im addickted to makin mini gifs lol

Here's a Solar batch:

RPWDei9.gif pMtFJiv.gif bPmCGWQ.gif 4Eb17cm.gif YVBc6Fm.gif

br0AsaA.gif 9GXeoSr.gif wmmSHGL.gif 3tjlt4Y.gif 2YI49nU.gif

Rd9FzTt.gif wpyXLf7.gif noses29.gif NglFpWO.gif T7zbflI.gif

I will make the other members soon lol~

This is gold!  :rlytearpls:

So is Solar's hair red now, i can't tell. She trolls us too much. 

I'M SCREAMING THEY LOOK SO GOOD! I'M SO READY

x333

Gah. I've been feeling so upset at the mistreatment they've been getting for the past couple of days. Honestly, it's such a sad side of being in the industry plus being a girl.

I really want them to do crazy well this comeback so that people stop underestimating them. 

This^ I really don't understand. They keep inviting them but treating them like shit. It's like they know moomoo's will boost sales, views etc. but because it's a small company, they think they can walk all over them. 

LMFAO. Don't worry, when mmm slays this upcoming comeback, we can be as petty as possible (I mean.. I'm not saying that it's a good thing but like.. sometimes pettiness is key.)

LoL. true sometimes a little petty is chic hahaha .....

ps. Someone accidentally negged you, gave you that 1+ back. Also who it was, if it was intentional, dis is the Mamamoo thread we don't need that negativity here. We argue and then hug.

Is this RBW PR department approved???

Also... ew.

Sent from my SM-G925F using OneHallyu mobile app

I can feel so much bitter in that ew you wrote. Gurl you and me both. LMAO 

Will they perform New York at music shows or just release the video?? SInce it is a pre-release and all.

Its too painful to even speak of.... (im so shallow its ridic)

Gurl......... can't believe how savagely you swerved.  :cry:

I don't care if they couldn't perform. I'm just happy they're okay. Shame on RBW for not being on time with telling everyone what happend, instead of trying to cover up and race to the festival. 

Edited by F.P
  • Like 1

RBW was apparently trying to cover up the car accident because when the first announcement of cancellation is changed, RBW tried to say It's a 'false announcement'. If MMM did make the performance today we will probably never know about the accident. RBW need to stop over run MMM and the staff team because apparently they are TOO TIRED. I don't even want the comeback now because Look at our girls and their health conditions. Wheein told us that She was still recording when She was sick.

This is making me so mad. I'm starting to Imagine  all the other accidents or things that could of lead to something serious, that RBW just covered up. 

Edited by F.P

Why does a "bashing thread" even exist, anyway? That seems quite detrimental to an Internet community. Any other forums I've been a part of would just ban everyone in there and lock the thread. I guess the idea of it isn't terrible (give people a designated space to vent their frustrations), but this shit never works on the Internet. It's just going to devolve into people offending other people and using the thread as an excuse for their own insecurities eventually.

Even if the thread is hated or people ignore it. I still think it's a thing that is needed on this forum, cause if it wasn't, people would vent out to main threads and that would cause a bigger war....imo

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I actually thought that, idk, maybe Moonbyul could be the guy since his hands look very feminine and they didn't showed her having any interactions with him on the teasers so far. I also was thinking that since this is a follow up to Piano Man, if in fact there is a plot twist, it needs to be around the man part aka IT'S A WOMEN.

ps: look at the hands, are quite feminine imo but I can also be imagining things cause Moonbyul had nail polish throughout the music video and I just really want to see her kissing Solar... my gay feels

4228b7758d4cdd4de15e31a540d4f198.jpg

Damn even more of a plot twist, the first gay kiss in a korean idol mv.  :rlytearpls:

• Like 1