Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

This comeback is so perfect, kinda bummed out it isn't as successful as I think it should be.

It's hard to choose a bias :derp:

I mean I think my bias is Hwa sa but the other three just keep ruining my bias list :derp:

yah its really choose a bias  :derp:

i saw thier potential they will suceed in the future :smile:

Damn today's performance gave me so much life. Moonbyul being the rapper she is. Slaying my soul again and again each time she just looks in the camera. Hwasa being the sassy girl that she is again.
Whee In's cute glitter freckles and her sassy voice and Solar is perfect in every way.

That short and cute moment between Whee In and Moonbyul make me want to punch the wall.

I WANT MORE OF THIS. Best stage as of now for this era.

Here guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7sLQdNZ-Tg

Moonbyul really shine this time! When she covered Esna's part it doesn't feel awkward at all. I love this performance so much, coz it's so colourful, the stage is beautiful and the camera work is superb!

This is definitely my favorite.  :ahmagah:

But I do think Hwasa should have covered that first part instead of Moonbyul.

It was actually "Fancy" by Iggy Azalea

:omgwtf:

She sounded good I just don't like Iggy lol

Yup.

But I'm sure Moonbyul did better than Iggy.

The way moonbyul covers esna's part in this performance it feels like she was the original voice. This lady is awesome.

Guys last day off the 2nd voting rounds for group, Whee In and Hwasa.

If you haven't voted yet, go here

Totally forgot the camping trip.. MooMoos are so spoiled x)

I'm wondering though, how will it be possible to go camping with so much people around ? o_o Because the fanbase is growing bigger and bigger, so now would already be kinda epic, but imagine if they win later in the future with even more MooMoos ready to camp with Mamamoo xD

I wondered how they were going to pull off a camping trip too.  :lol:

:lol:

You made me so curious now.What are you doing?Are you going to release it soon?

:3

I think the thread would be a good/cool Idea.  

Will there be dancing in the thread? :hurr:

I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. :unsure:

tumblr_nlpf6eMaXW1u92k49o1_250.gif

moonbyul dancing

I don't know how me saying MMMRJKPOP turned into me dancing hahahahaha.  Anyway, I will continue to hang out in this thread, but I'll also be posting hints and stuff HERE:

http://onehallyu.com/topic/158164-mrjkpop-questions-ideas-discussions-and-announcements-thread/

Head over there, say hi, and follow the thread to keep up to date! :)

It would be awesome to meet them in real life :rlytearpls:

I'd probably scream and cry 

:imstupid:

They are super, super nice. 

• Like 1

Hello! I'm *relatively* new to the OH forums (ignore the fact that I made this account in 2013 and forgot about it until now LMAO)! Been a fan of Mamamoo since their pre-debut days and since then they've pretty much rekindled my love for KPop :)

Looking forward to stan with you guys~

• Like 4

Hello! I'm *relatively* new to the OH forums (ignore the fact that I made this account in 2013 and forgot about it until now LMAO)! Been a fan of Mamamoo since their pre-debut days and since then they've pretty much rekindled my love for KPop :)

Oh your first post (despite registering waaaaay back lol)!  And your first upvote!  Welcome! :)

Welcome lol! :lol:  :lol:

So how has Ah Oop been charting? Last I heard it was in the top 20 on Melon. Has it held serve?

I don't know how me saying MMMRJKPOP turned into me dancing hahahahaha. Anyway, I will continue to hang out in this thread, but I'll also be posting hints and stuff HERE:

http://onehallyu.com/topic/158164-mrjkpop-questions-ideas-discussions-and-announcements-thread/

Head over there, say hi, and follow the thread to keep up to date! :)

They are super, super nice.

How do you know that :shock:

You met them?!!!!!

Edited by Monika

Welcome fellow mate ! 

Love your sig  :ahmagah:

Edited by Spraw

How do you know that :shock:

You met them?!!!!!

Unfortunately I haven't spoken with them directly (I can't speak Korean and I don't think any of their English is great) so I've only talked through my interview and translation -- however, they sent me the raw videos that they recorded when they answered all the interview questions from this:

I know it's easy to fake being super nice on camera, etc., but there were quite a few outtakes and in-between questions joking around and commenting, etc., so I could really see them interacting when they knew it was "off camera" -- and they were insanely nice even then.  Super genuine and kind. 

Besides that, they answered every single one of my questions, and didn't complain one time when there were issues understanding / repeating questions, etc. (it was a really long interview too).  And the people at Rainbow Bridge are incredibly nice too, and I have talked directly with some of them.  Anyway. because they surprisingly sent us the totally unedited footage, and there was a ton of it, I had the privilege of seeing just how down-to-earth and nice they all are, off camera, even sitting there and having to endure my mountain of questions, in another language, in an odd interview format, etc. etc.  They impressed me very much on a personal level. 

Edited by mrjofficial
  • Like 12

Unfortunately I haven't spoken with them directly (I can't speak Korean and I don't think any of their English is great) so I've only talked through my interview and translation -- however, they sent me the raw videos that they recorded when they answered all the interview questions from this:

I know it's easy to fake being super nice on camera, etc., but there were quite a few outtakes and in-between questions joking around and commenting, etc., so I could really see them interacting when they knew it was "off camera" -- and they were insanely nice even then. Super genuine and kind.

Besides that, they answered every single one of my questions, and didn't complain one time when there were issues understanding / repeating questions, etc. (it was a really long interview too). And the people at Rainbow Bridge are incredibly nice too, and I have talked directly with some of them. Anyway. because they surprisingly sent us the totally unedited footage, and there was a ton of it, I had the privilege of seeing just how down-to-earth and nice they all are, off camera, even sitting there and having to endure my mountain of questions, in another language, in an odd interview format, etc. etc. They impressed me very much on a personal level.

I've already watched this interview.

For a moment I though you met them in real life tbh

I've already watched this interview.

For a moment I though you met them in real life tbh

I haven't unfortunately!  If I ever take a trip to Korea, I would love to though!  (and I think perhaps it could be arranged?  but idk for sure)

I haven't unfortunately!  If I ever take a trip to Korea, I would love to though!  (and I think perhaps it could be arranged?  but idk for sure)

who wouldn't?  :ilove:

who wouldn't?  :ilove:

One thing I will say -- knowing what I do about their company and them, and having a good amount of contact with them, I would imagine they'd be about the easiest group to meet up with and get that all arranged out of anyone in the Kpop scene.  I haven't had a ton of experience with many labels over there yet, but if I had to pick one I'd want to work with/for, so far it would be RBW for sure. 

Edited by mrjofficial
  • Like 6

I know it's easy to fake being super nice on camera, etc., but there were quite a few outtakes and in-between questions joking around and commenting, etc., so I could really see them interacting when they knew it was "off camera" -- and they were insanely nice even then.  Super genuine and kind. 

Besides that, they answered every single one of my questions, and didn't complain one time when there were issues understanding / repeating questions, etc. (it was a really long interview too).  And the people at Rainbow Bridge are incredibly nice too, and I have talked directly with some of them.  Anyway. because they surprisingly sent us the totally unedited footage, and there was a ton of it, I had the privilege of seeing just how down-to-earth and nice they all are, off camera, even sitting there and having to endure my mountain of questions, in another language, in an odd interview format, etc. etc.  They impressed me very much on a personal level. 

Why don't you release those cuts you haven't showed in the interview? Right now, I'm so Mamamoo-deprived, I could cry by just seeing them sneezing.

I think I've turned to obsessive fangirl

• Like 4

Second round for Solar and Moonbyul has started. Go vote here

Max 2 votes.

• Like 2

welcome, fellow (sorrt of) newbie!

:la: I loved the interview - thank you! And I'm glad that they were as nice as they portray themselves to be.

Why don't you release those cuts you haven't showed in the interview? Right now, I'm so Mamamoo-deprived, I could cry by just seeing them sneezing.

I think I've turned to obsessive fangirl

Am I the only who thinks they may have accidentally sent all of the raw footage (or were just oblivious/naive about it)? Because of this I would hope he would ask for consent (again)to use any off camera moments and conversations as I think these are somewhat private imo. Although he said positive things about their off camera moments, I think out of courtesy they should be atleast made aware that their "private moments" were recorded before releasing - if you get what I mean.

Edited by ohsolively
  • Like 1