• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cahbr

• MadameVastra

• YamaChan

• sparkilene

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr.Ambiguous Piano Man Um Oh Ah Yeh (2) (3) You're the best (2) (3) Decalcomanie (2) (3) Yes I am (2) Starry night (2) Egotistic (2) Wind flower (2) gogobe

'TWIT(ë©ì²­ì´)' - Hwasa | Released: February 13, 2019     'Lie Ya' - Cosmic Girl feat. Solar | Released: October 13, 2018     'Selfish' - Moonbyul feat. Seulgi | Released: May 23,

I'm not going to bother with spoilers. Thread isn't bustling right now anyway.   The moral of the story remains everything in moderation.   As the radish field expands, there's really nothing we c

OMG WHERE HAVE I BEEN

I already missed Piano Man (when it first came out) and now this??? WHY?????

#flopfan

The epicness!

Mamamoo slays this concept so hard!  :ahmagah:

Omg they all look so fine. Yesss Hwasa rock that blonde hair  :datass:

Don't fight it.

Lose yourself in Wheein's devilish eyebrow game.

5qN3xJp.gif5qN3xJp.gif5qN3xJp.gif5qN3xJp.gif

And I said this already, but I loved your review! :meow:

Thanks! 

Oh trust me... I am.... halllp meee.....

This is suspicious.

you already said this, and you don't seem like the type to make the same joke twice.

So I feel like this is foreshadowing something. Or I'm looking too much into it. :ninja:

It's very suspicious :3  Very... very... suspicious :D

CBwMrO2VIAAaOJJ.jpg:large

I love this photo, she looks so cute! Moon Byul could be a top visual

Could be? Correction -> *already is

i8CXPKbN2sDQ2.gif

Nothing to see.... yet ;)  As usual, you (this forum thread) will be the first to know when I release any teasers or anything.

Why do I feel like EXO dropping PathCodes right now  hahaha

Edited by mrjofficial

I loved the performance soo much. I need someone to upload it immediately so I can re-watch it

Here guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7sLQdNZ-Tg

Moonbyul really shine this time! When she covered Esna's part it doesn't feel awkward at all. I love this performance so much, coz it's so colourful, the stage is beautiful and the camera work is superb!

• Like 4

Here guys:

Moonbyul really shine this time! When she covered Esna's part it doesn't feel awkward at all. I love this performance so much, coz it's so colourful, the stage is beautiful and the camera work is superb!

I love this performance  :ahmagah:

Moonbyul getting more lines is always a +, and when she speaks English  :lub:

I was wondering how the performance would go without Esna, since Esna can't be everywhere with Mamamoo to perform the song.

Will Mr.J be dancing in this *cough* thingy? :hurr:

:lol:  :lol:

And I smell a conspiracy brewing between mrj, ohuzr, and rookiestalker...

Haha, no no.  I'm just speculating like the rest here.  Knowing Mr.J though, he has something worth waiting for. :lol:

And I smell a conspiracy brewing between mrj, ohuzr, and rookiestalker...

I'm "conspiring" alone :3 haha

On a side note, should we make a separate thread just to talk about stuff you suspect on my MRJKPOP channel or suggestions / ideas you might have for it?  Just like an ongoing place you guys can give me input, suggestions, hang out, or ask me questions?  I'd be happy to make a thread like that, but I haven't done it in the past cuz I didn't think anyone would want it or take the time to post or have anything to ask there lol. 

I will still hang around this thread too and the rest of OH of course if we made something like that. 

Edited by mrjofficial

18+ forum is over there you guys   :hurr:  --->

Wait... dancing in what thingy?  I'm confused lol

Guess not lol. :lol:

Edited by OHuzr

18+ forum is over there you guys   :hurr:  --->

Nothing 18+ going on here... that I know of hahaha

Also, the fact that anyone even assumed I might be dancing in something surprises and confuses me hahhahaha

Here guys:

Love it  :ahmagah:  I kinda miss eSNa's voice in this because I'm used to it but DAMN MOONBYUL YOU GOGOGOGOGOGGO 

They cover the parts so well, doesn't look awkward at all and totally could be what the song would sound like if it wasn't a collab with eSNa.

Also, is it just me or Whee In's make up artist put some freckles on her ? :lol:

Mamamoo leaving Inkigayo today.

I said I'm not feeling Hwa Sa's hair before, but I'm taking it back. She looked like Barbie with mole on cheek :chu:

And we got a glimpse of manager/driver unnie who had to endure their indoor concert throughout journey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux8CtU1unXk

• Like 1

Here guys:

Yeah, the camerawork on Inkigayo it's on a whole another level compared to other shows. I think here Mamamoo really shines since they ACTUALLY zoom on their mannerisms and fanservice so it's caught on TV. Here you can see how many things the girls do during their performance and they still sing flawlessly - and there's no eSNa? No problem, they cover for her easy as playing games.

Moonbyul all over the song is just GREAT! Hwa Sa sassy as fuck! Solar and Whee In with fanservice all over the song... just perfection! 

This is their best performance of the song, by far.

I know it's a repost but I have to mention it... did anybody catch the Hwa Sa's "slit throat" taunt at the end? So badass haha  :lub:  :lub:  :lub:

I really would like to know what she thought at that instant doing that... maybe "We killed it bitches!!! Fuck yeah  :datass: !"

Edited by bergomi1

I'm "conspiring" alone :3 haha

On a side note, should we make a separate thread just to talk about stuff you suspect on my MRJKPOP channel or suggestions / ideas you might have for it?  Just like an ongoing place you guys can give me input, suggestions, hang out, or ask me questions?  I'd be happy to make a thread like that, but I haven't done it in the past cuz I didn't think anyone would want it or take the time to post or have anything to ask there lol. 

I will still hang around this thread too and the rest of OH of course if we made something like that. 

I think the thread would be a good/cool Idea.  

• HimawariAmu changed the title to [Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever