• Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

This gave me chills :cry: Hwasa was spectacular :stare:  WheeIn was her usual amazing self, Solar pulled off those notes, Moonbyul's rap wasn't centered in one single part just the way I like it

(although my ultimate wish is to see her her rap in various parts of the song without the lines being too long)

I also liked how they looked except for Moonbyul, idk hair+outfit seemed to 'hide' her face somehow :unsure:

Anw, I'm so proud of them, everyone was in awe of their performance 

ALL HAIL MAMAMOO  :ahmagah:

• Replies 50.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cahbr

• MadameVastra

• YamaChan

• sparkilene

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr.Ambiguous Piano Man Um Oh Ah Yeh (2) (3) You're the best (2) (3) Decalcomanie (2) (3) Yes I am (2) Starry night (2) Egotistic (2) Wind flower (2) gogobe

'TWIT(ë©ì²­ì´)' - Hwasa | Released: February 13, 2019     'Lie Ya' - Cosmic Girl feat. Solar | Released: October 13, 2018     'Selfish' - Moonbyul feat. Seulgi | Released: May 23,

I'm not going to bother with spoilers. Thread isn't bustling right now anyway.   The moral of the story remains everything in moderation.   As the radish field expands, there's really nothing we c

So, this might be a stupid question, but I can't for the life of me find a place to either buy a physical copy or digital download of the new Mamamoo song.

I've looked mostly everywhere without luck.. So, I ask you fellow MOOs, where have you acquired the new track?

It hasn't been released yet as far as I know.  All I know is that I'm ready to buy lol. :lol:

I really really love this. I watch this on livestream and got chills. This is my favourite among all their performance, their voices blending together and the high notes and adlibs and Hwa Sa's doing that whistle register.. omg..

but they lost to Norazo.It's really a disadvantage to be the first performer.

edit: changed the link to official upload by kbs

This was such an amazing performance and I think it's also Hwasa's best performance yet. They all as a group have such a great sense with music. I'm in awe at how simple and beautiful it all sounded. I think IS is such a great opportunity for them as singers because it allows them to challenge themselves and they've matured so much with their vocals.

I also love Moonbyul part so much. I love how she raps to match the feeling and mood of the song. 

Edited by Miss.Miss
  • Like 1

IS seriously needs to keep inviting them back because that performance was awesome. I know this has been said already, but Moonbyul's rap... It felt sensitive and emotional, which is so hard to convey in rap. I loved Hwasa's dolphin high notes, and she sang so well. Wheein definitely went for those runs, especially dat last one. And Solar... She blasted through those high notes.

Their musical talent.... Just wow.

• Like 1

I really really love this. I watch this on livestream and got chills. This is my favourite among all their performance, their voices blending together and the high notes and adlibs and Hwa Sa's doing that whistle register.. omg..

but they lost to Norazo.It's really a disadvantage to be the first performer.

edit: changed the link to official upload by kbs

This was performance was simply so amazing. I remember thinking how hard it would have to be to top "Wait a Minute" but they clearly showed me wrong lol.

The Hwasa-Wheein story wherein they'd cry together at Han River....

MADE ME CRY A HAN RIVER! WTF!!! These are very young girls and I'm so happy they have each other especially in the industry they are in because it's not that easy! Stay strong you two! and may Mamamoo last for along time <3 kpop needs them!

yesss :ahmagah:

and your sig is perfect btw :rlytearpls:

nope..first time posted :D 

she's so cuteee

thank you, OHuzr made it :3

IKR . my biases have been in the dungeon for months/years  :rlytearpls: I'm glad I started stanning Mamamoo  :ohla:

my biases debuted (thankfully), but they were barely promoted.. & I think I even ranted on twitter about this & even expressed my jealousy lmao. 

I am really thankful to mamamoo for all these great things we got till now u__u

WAIT!!!!!!!! DAT IS2 PERF THOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ 

and that's a freaking hot and smashing blonde weave from our Hwasassy!

and solar rockin the ariana grande hair better than ariana herself

and wheein's dimples slaying!

and moonbyul looking so fine!!! she's like one of the prettiest idol rappers!

and omg!!! i felt like they took me back to motown with that song!!!! no dance breaks antics but still slaying!!!!! moonstar's raps fit really well. reminded me of how miryo's raps just blend in in BEG's songs (A midsummer night's dream for example)

AHHHHHHHH i love them so much! sorry for spamming TT_TT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4XF2Ud34cw

They cut the performance a smidge, but all we lost out on was a little bit of the Esna/Hwasa banter.

I knew a compilation wouldn't take too long!

That performance was really fast, the "nobody got time for this" sounded very accurate  :lol: It was as awesome as always though, gotta love Hwasa's Elsa braid that suits her really well, the girls' and Esna's voices and presence, they always put so much dedication to their performances, it's a pleasure to watch them.

• HimawariAmu changed the title to [Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever