• Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

When will they be preforming? I've been gone for awhile so I'm out of date :._.:

I agree, but the song is still really good and the concept is fresh. Other than that, it's still a really solid release

They're performing tmrw/today depending on what time you run on at 6 pm kst on mcountdown
  • Replies 50.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cahbr

• MadameVastra

• YamaChan

• sparkilene

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr.Ambiguous Piano Man Um Oh Ah Yeh (2) (3) You're the best (2) (3) Decalcomanie (2) (3) Yes I am (2) Starry night (2) Egotistic (2) Wind flower (2) gogobe

'TWIT(ë©ì²­ì´)' - Hwasa | Released: February 13, 2019     'Lie Ya' - Cosmic Girl feat. Solar | Released: October 13, 2018     'Selfish' - Moonbyul feat. Seulgi | Released: May 23,

I'm not going to bother with spoilers. Thread isn't bustling right now anyway.   The moral of the story remains everything in moderation.   As the radish field expands, there's really nothing we c

LOVE IT! The concept, the song, the attitude, the mv  :ahmagah:

Love Esna and Hwa Sa's talk singing/rapping; more please.

Not going to lie though; I wish the chorus in the middle part was a bit more up/energetic (?) like how it was towards the end. 

^^^^

It's growing on me a lot lol

I think this is my favorite Mamamoo song so far.

I can't wait to see them perform this

tbh when I first heard it, I was a little underwhelmed.

The song structure threw me off.

The part after Moonbyul's rap should've also been in the middle of the song like someone mentioned before.

But after listening to it a little more I love it  :ahmagah:

There are so many elements and layers to this song :lol:

Edited by RookieStalker

OH HELLZ NAW, I'VE GOT ALL THE TIME FOR THIS SLAYAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why can't Esna just join Mamamoo and make the world a better place? hahahaha!

This song is so interesting...they're singing in a low key esp. Solar until it goes hard in the end!! AND MOONSTAR DAMNNNNN I LOVE HER PART TO THE MOON AND BACK!!!!!! <3

THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! IMAGINING ALL THE ADLIBS AND PLAYFULNESS THAT THEY'LL BE PUTTING ON THIS ALREADY PLAYFUL SONG IS TOO MUCH TO BEAR ALREADYYY! 

I'm preparing my heart for Hwasassy HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP hahahaha!!

Hello, I'm a new user here and I joined because of this thread!

In case you're wondering my bias is hwasa because of her confidence and the fact that I wish I had her body :)

Looking foward to good convos!

• Like 2

In case you're wondering my bias is hwasa because of her confidence and the fact that I wish I had her body :)

Welcome! Thanks for joining :lol:  :lol:

• Like 1

Welp I missed the TC & the MV release u__u

but I woke up not too long ago & the first thing I did was watch it tbh.

for me the song was a little underwhelming (the chorus was a little mehh for me)

however the song really grew on me after 3 times listening. I love eSNa's voice & I saw people complaining on twitter about eSNa being in the mv too much & I'm just like.. duh? oh well.

the MV was really colourful & I really liked it. it was kind of a funny mv for me lol! didn't really like the format tho.. the small x small & then suddenly large x large (it reminded me of Born Hater & I didn't like that format either lol)

oh I'm actually looking forward to how it will sound and look like on stage lol, saw bits of dancing and I really liked that

Edited by SOLAR MOON
  • Like 1

Finding out that Ensa worked on most of Mamamoo's music and seeing her in action with them, I can see where their sassy attitude and sound is inspired by. In my opinion anyway. Ensa is like a more fierce version of Mamamoo, she's the teacher and they're her students. She's the salon owner, and they're her apprentices.

Welcome! Hwa Sa is my favorite as well.

• Like 1

Yuppers, anticipating :ahmagah:

OMG YASSSS  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

Hey! welcome to the thread!! 

• Like 1

Honestly, I was a bit iffy at first listen, but the song stuck on my head and keep replaying, especially Moonbyul's part. That girl keep on improving, her rap kill me! I think this song structure (slow/steady tempo before progressing to pick up towards the end and abundance of adlibs/singing-talking) is specially made for live performance. You can imagine as you listen to the song, how the girls will play with the song and added their own flavor.

I'm not home yet, but I'll definitely gonna spam naver search with Mamamoo tag tonight. We can do it guys, our goals is to broaden MooMoos population and more people to know them. I know its hard to win, but at least we can give them some exposure.

And with this growing interest on Mamamoo, there will be more trolls in here/youtube/everywhere. I've already seen some degrading/hurtful comments, but lets not waste our time on them. Just ignore them and keep on spazzing. Ain't nobody got time for that!

To new fans, welcome aboard!

• Like 4

And with this growing interest on Mamamoo, there will be more trolls in here/youtube/everywhere. I've already seen some degrading/hurtful comments,

That just means are girls are getting there. When you start to acquire a lot of haters/secretfanswhodon'twanttoadmitittothemselves, that means you're doing something right.

A few things...

"Ahh Oop!" has a rock mixed with blues feel.

Late 60's to 70's sound.

Love the guitar rifts.

Love the hard-hitting drums.

Love the horns.

Distinct instrumentals (blended without one being emphasized over the other).

Balanced between vocals and instrumentals.

It seems like this song was designed for Esna to be the highlight/center stage.

"Ahh Oop!" is more a studio track than a stage song.

This song will not hit you like "Mr. Ambiguous" or "Piano Man".  It's a gradual build.

Moonbyul committed her moves (very nice to see).

Very stylish MV.  It's like turning the pages of a magazine.  Love the standard to widescreen shots.

Absolutely loving the colors.

I like. :smile:

• Like 2

DUUUUUDE, they impressed me again.  The song and MV were both really cool, and I'm digging the collab with eSNa too! 

Also, have something fun in store for you guys soon :3

( Here's my reaction thread if you would rather discuss there than here: http://onehallyu.com/topic/156742-mamamoo-ahh-oop-reaction-review-mrjkpop/ )

Edited by mrjofficial
  • Like 6
  • Dislike 1

Moonbyul's rap is my favourite part :lub:

I've got to admit the song is no quite what I was anticipating, the chorus towards the end was the highlight and I think it should have been used more :._.:

BUT the girls killed it & Esna has a very distinct timber which went well with the song :happy:

Now all I want is to see it live :ahmagah:

• Like 1

I haven't seen the MV yet but I'm streaming Mnet right now so...

pray for my sanity.

:rlytearpls:

THEY ARE ACTUALLY ON RIGHT NOW OMFG

Moonbyul's rap slayed me so hard

dead

bye

the chorus though

this song is such a bop

:rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

Edited by E S H E
  • HimawariAmu changed the title to [Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever