Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

This day needs to pass by fast! I'm going to try not to be completely useless but it'll be hard not to be distracted thinking about the impending awesomeness. 

and btw come chat! when we did this for piano man, it was fun, so come by!

CBd_m2nUUAAGYji.png:orig

Suddenly I was struck by a random thought.. We know Esna gonna be featured in the song, but we know the girls will always try to do something different in each stage. What if, someday in their promotion they suddenly invite another vocalist to sing with them, like Ailee or Hyorin. That will be super epic!

And if they manage to sneak Son Seung Yeon to sing alongside her mole sister HwaSassy, I might gonna die!!

Suddenly I was struck by a random thought.. We know Esna gonna be featured in the song, but we know the girls will always try to do something different in each stage. What if, someday in their promotion they suddenly invite another vocalist to sing with them, like Ailee or Hyorin. That will be super epic!

And if they manage to sneak Son Seung Yeon to sing alongside her mole sister HwaSassy, I might gonna die!!

That would be epic :ahmagah:  BUT I've only seen this happen with rappers (Epik High, Amber) :._.:  probably because they don't have to practice for harmony & stuff 

MNet released a trailer with M!Countdown comebacks and Mamamoo was on that list. So assuming that's true, I can now say the times for the live chat

MAMAMOO Live Chat

Where: Mamamoo Tinychat (tinychat.com/mamamoo)

Live Chat #1: MV/Single Release

Chat Room Opens at 11:30 AM KST (GMT+9)

Live Chat #2: M!Countdown Comeback Stage

Chat Room Opens at: 5:30 PM KST (GMT+9)

I'll try my best to join the chat, I always wanted to. 

Welcome to all the new fans!! :ahmagah:

Guys,I just can't wait for the MV to come out

Will there be other new songs apart Ahh Oop? 

I can't stay chill :la:

Welcome to all the new fans!! :ahmagah:

Guys,I just can't wait for the MV to come out

Will there be other new songs apart Ahh Oop?

I can't stay chill :la:

Neither can I don't think I'm ready for the perfection

• Like 1

Nobody's ready.. but everybody's dying in anticipation. It's less than 24 hours from now, soon this thread will be full of rainbows and f*K yeah!, and shoobadoowappapa and Yaaasss,Goddd! and Slaayyy!

I got confused and thought the MV was going to be released today and I've been excited all morning and then realized it isn't until tomorrow •_•

Edited by Cat21

I got confused and thought the MV was going to be released today and I've been excited all morning and then realized it isn't until tomorrow •_•

Haha xD What an horrible feeling :') 

But tomorrow is coming faster than we MooMoo think, so let's get ready to support them ;D

I HAVE NO CHILL, I HAVE NO CHILL

I need to calm my ass down but mamamooooooooooooooooo

It's being released today though.

You're in the US right?

EST: 11PM

CST: 10PM

MST: 9PM

PST: 8PM

Edited by Athena

It's being released today though.

You're in the US right?

EST: 11PM

CST: 10PM

MST: 9PM

PST: 8PM

Yea I know but I meant to say that i thought it would be this morning and not at night but I got my time confused Edited by Cat21

*unlurks*

I'm so excited but they're releasing it early morning here and I don't know whether to go to sleep and wake up early or stay awake and walk around like a zombie tomorrow. 

Anyway I've been interested in Mamamoo since Don't be happy came out. I was honestly blown away when I heard it. Their voices, the song, the style, everything was so right up my alley and not something I saw much in other girl groups.  I truly became a fan during Mr.Ambiguous and Piano Man because not only were the songs amazing but the girls are so full of talent and energy and they put on such great performances. I also really like their group dynamic and they're so fun to watch when they're being their usual random selves. 

I'm mostly just lurking and backtracking on this thread but I thought this would be a good time to comment and join in now with their comeback only hours away :ahmagah:  

• Like 1

*unlurks*

I'm so excited but they're releasing it early morning here and I don't know whether to go to sleep and wake up early or stay awake and walk around like a zombie tomorrow. 

Anyway I've been interested in Mamamoo since Don't be happy came out. I was honestly blown away when I heard it. Their voices, the song, the style, everything was so right up my alley and not something I saw much in other girl groups.  I truly became a fan during Mr.Ambiguous and Piano Man because not only were the songs amazing but the girls are so full of talent and energy and they put on such great performances. I also really like their group dynamic and they're so fun to watch when they're being their usual random selves. 

I'm mostly just lurking and backtracking on this thread but I thought this would be a good time to comment and join in now with their comeback only hours away :ahmagah:  

Thanks for unlurking  :ninja:

Thanks for unlurking  :ninja:

Glad I did :chu:

Esna posted this on her facebook just now:

7MRWMWP.jpg

She looks amazing!

300 pages!!!!  :ahmagah:

Didn't login for so long and look how much the Moo Moo fandom here has grown!  :lub:

c2dqbv2.gif

4 hours till Ah Oop!  :chu:

3 hours omgggggggg I need more mamamoo

Same I can't handle this

Oh shit, this is happening sooner than expected. Mamamoo comeback at 11:00 pm EST? In a couple hours?!

• Like 1