Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

r my eyes deceiving me or did I just see 15& too??  :omg:

Yup they're there too for the first time surprisingly 

yes I'm in, let us do it.

I made a post at moomoo-cafe but tl;dr version:

Let's meet in tinychat 1 hour before

1) the comeback stage (whenever that is)

2) MV release (whenever that is)

a moomoo made a video game version of the avatar video mamamoo posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EH7cISXbsI

Lol @ "your owner is coming" when Kim Do Hoon appeared. Such a creative vid. And I have no idea it was hwa sa walking behind Solar,I thought it was just a random person

Yoongi, I think you should update the thread title with their latest comeback date lol 

I'm super excited for this. I'm glad they're doing something different from their usual upbeat performances! lmao at the dance part you can see solar's mic(?) flying off (also lol at them using their MBC gayo daejun outfits again) 

Edited by dalivanpicasso

I love this post! Why did you wait so long to post here, friend???  :cry:

Hope you will post a lot in the future! The more Moo Moos the better  :ohla:

I honestly never planned to be more than a lurker on this site, because I'm active enough on other forums, but I couldn't resist. Mamamoo and you all are just that charming, I suppose :meow:

I probably will! There really aren't enough Moo Moos (I'm usually flying solo) in the other message boards I post on, so I plan to post here regularly!

Yes! I've been waiting so long for this fourth appearance. I figured the date had to be approaching soon. Is it 3/30? 3/31? I'm glad they're going for a performance where they can show off their vocals a little more seemingly.

It's cool 15& will be there too. They'll probably impress as much as anyone. Hoping Mamamoo gets a win finally! It would be amazing timing if they could get the W right before their comeback.

CBLs1I7VAAArDXV.jpg

Hwa Sa: Hello. It’s been a while since I came here, so [here’s a photo] of me glaring at MooMoo.

cr:@MamaMooTrans

Um... :shock:

I'm going to love this comeback.

I honestly never planned to be more than a lurker on this site, because I'm active enough on other forums, but I couldn't resist. Mamamoo and you all are just that charming, I suppose :meow:

I probably will! There really aren't enough Moo Moos (I'm usually flying solo) in the other message boards I post on, so I plan to post here regularly!

Yes! I've been waiting so long for this fourth appearance. I figured the date had to be approaching soon. Is it 3/30? 3/31? I'm glad they're going for a performance where they can show off their vocals a little more seemingly.

It's cool 15& will be there too. They'll probably impress as much as anyone. Hoping Mamamoo gets a win finally! It would be amazing timing if they could get the W right before their comeback.

it's going to be on Saturday, April 4th :) 

Argh. That's too long! Well it'll be a fun week of Mamamoo at the very least. I shall pray for the slay at all events they attend.

I haven't been here in a while but I can't wait for comeback tbh.

Be ready for slayage.

GeCemCG.png

• Like 1

Yoongi, I think you should update the thread title with their latest comeback date lol 

I'm super excited for this. I'm glad they're doing something different from their usual upbeat performances! lmao at the dance part you can see solar's mic(?) flying off (also lol at them using their MBC gayo daejun outfits again) 

Omg i changed it lol. someone else told me to change it too but i forgot then  :ninja:

• Like 2

Omg i changed it lol. someone else told me to change it too but i forgot then  :ninja:

I did  :happy:

• Like 1

I was about to remind you as well haha

w/ MMM coming back on the 2nd, and then IS2 on the 4th, its perfect for their comeback hype

CBLs1I7VAAArDXV.jpg

Hwa Sa: Hello. It’s been a while since I came here, so [here’s a photo] of me glaring at MooMoo.

gorgeous, i'm dead  :stare:

I was about to remind you as well haha

w/ MMM coming back on the 2nd, and then IS2 on the 4th, its perfect for their comeback hype

Wow, only now I noticed the IS2 4th performance is on 4.4.... nice, just a couple of days after the song comes out.

In the snippet it seems they are going for a slower type of song this time on IS2. I really wanna see what Moonbyul will do this time... :)

Loooove this pic... the more of Hwa Sa I see... the more I dig the new hairstyle...

Edited by bergomi1

I have extended the voting time. Since I'm going over all the badge rules again. Before starting Solar and Moonbyul rounds.

I just had to share this gif from tumblr

tumblr_nijf6gwSrR1u6tgdko1_400.gif

LOL I love it so much.

• Like 1

I just had to share this gif from tumblr

tumblr_nijf6gwSrR1u6tgdko1_400.gif

LOL I love it so much.

OMG HAHAHA THIS IS GOLD 

GUYS MORE TEASER PICTURES

WE CAN USE SOME OF THESE FOR BADGES

11070383_835860363147935_880407054061226

11101622_835860373147934_38037135307906311018918_835860359814602_554973934574468

11082405_835860416481263_133625366576264603816_835860419814596_34743754443409048

10984592_835860413147930_12471193406705510410731_835860449814593_542661176508174

11083932_835860459814592_824059000288658

These are from their Facebook page which has HQ pictures

Edited by RookieStalker
  • Like 4

Really love those pictures! So bubblycute and gorgeous af

I forever :megusta: :megusta: with Moonbyul's new hair. She look so girly

Solar looking fabulous as usual :stare:

Whee In's red hair suit her much, thank you stylist!

Hwa Sa going legally blonde, she need a chihuahua :ninja:

10984592_835860413147930_124711934067055

This will make a flawless Hwasa badge, too bad the voting started long ago :cry:

This will make a flawless Hwasa badge, too bad the voting started long ago :cry:

I'm pretty sure the OP will make it a option to vote on in the next round

I think 9Muses said that there would be another round of nominations if hq pictures were released before the deadline. So it's not too late.