Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Here are some better gifs from the preview 

tumblr_nlvuw2DK1B1u4nhy2o3_500.giftumblr_nlvuw2DK1B1u4nhy2o2_500.giftumblr_nlvuw2DK1B1u4nhy2o1_500.gif

tumblr_nlvuw2DK1B1u4nhy2o3_500.giftumblr_nlvuw2DK1B1u4nhy2o2_500.giftumblr_nlvuw2DK1B1u4nhy2o1_500.gif

they look so good, omfg!

i couldn't be more excited because it sounds like the song will be absolutely awesome as well 

I'm so so so excited  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah: I'm starting to dig their new looks now 

tumblr_nlvuw2DK1B1u4nhy2o1_500.gif

From that gif, it looks like Esna is the hairdresser?? Ooh, I was under the impression that the girls were the hairdressers, but this is cool too

539744animation26.gif

Excited èéèéèéèéèéèéèéèéèé and it's in less than 1 week !

Mamamoo come and slay me now  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

Edited by Spraw

Things have slowed down in here (calm before the comeback storm), so I think now is as good a time as any to pop my head in this topic and say hello. I've been lurking in this thread since around August, when I finally caved in to listen to a monster rookie group that i needed to see and hear to believe. I have zero regrets and have been spreading the Gospel of Moo all over, because Mamamoo is just fantastic in all areas. 

At first, Mamamoo was a top three new girl group for me. Then they surged ahead of even my previous favorite, Bestie (still love them). Now they're one of my favorite groups period--no qualifier necessary.

So I think greeting everyone here officially has been long overdue. I've spoken to a few of you in that chatroom that was created for their Piano Man comeback, but that doesn't really count. I actually never planned to post at OneHallyu...ever, but Mamamoo and this topic compelled me to make an account.

Oh, and as someone who has been tracking this thread for months, Yoongi; Sparkilene and Rookiestalker, your dedication to all things Mamamoo is very much appreciated, especially Yoongi for the amazingly quick translations I'm used to waiting weeks for, with other groups. You spoil us very badly.

I tend to run long, so I want to cut myself off here before I start to ramble any further, but Mamamoo is basically the group I've been searching for in K-Pop since I was introduced to 2NE1. I know the two groups are nothing a like in terms of their music, but it's the stage presence, power and confidence that grabs my attention on top of the awesome music. Mamamoo is the best I've seen since 2NE1.

I'll just end with my thoughts on each member

Solar really is like the vitamin or sunshine of the group. And possibly clinically insane too, but that's what I love about Solar aside from her incredible high notes.

Moonbyul is just cool. No other way to put it. And is there any rapper in K-Pop who has to improvise more rap lyrics than Moonbyul and actually manages to pull it off like she does? She's amazing.

Wheein is freakishly talented and you can tell she grew up in a music family. She's like a mini-Solar in that she has a whole lot of unexpected crazy. She's one half of the best Maknae line in K-Pop

Hwasa(ss)'s reputation almost precedes her at this point. She's versatile, she's confident, she owns the stage and she likes pink panties. What's not to love about her? The other three members are special, but Hwasa brings the extra "oomph" the group needs.

It's been months and I still don't have a true bias member, so I may settle on a rotating bias per comeback.

Well I'm done rambling. I could go on for a long while. I'll end it with this: Like you all, Mamamoo has completely won me over and I can't wait to see what great music they'll continue to bring to a table of an already impressive collection of songs.

• Like 7

CBLs1I7VAAArDXV.jpg

Hwa Sa: Hello. It’s been a while since I came here, so [here’s a photo] of me glaring at MooMoo.

cr:@MamaMooTrans

• Like 2

^^ That photo is everything  :rlytearpls:

Cue all hwa sa stans change their icons on twitter, tumblr, etc to this photo lmao

^^ That photo is everything  :rlytearpls:

Cue all hwa sa stans change their icons on twitter, tumblr, etc to this photo lmao

ah oop!   :hurr:

Edited by SOLAR MOON

Things have slowed down in here (calm before the comeback storm), so I think now is as good a time as any to pop my head in this topic and say hello. I've been lurking in this thread since around August, when I finally caved in to listen to a monster rookie group that i needed to see and hear to believe. I have zero regrets and have been spreading the Gospel of Moo all over, because Mamamoo is just fantastic in all areas. 

At first, Mamamoo was a top three new girl group for me. Then they surged ahead of even my previous favorite, Bestie (still love them). Now they're one of my favorite groups period--no qualifier necessary.

So I think greeting everyone here officially has been long overdue. I've spoken to a few of you in that chatroom that was created for their Piano Man comeback, but that doesn't really count. I actually never planned to post at OneHallyu...ever, but Mamamoo and this topic compelled me to make an account.

Oh, and as someone who has been tracking this thread for months, Yoongi; Sparkilene and Rookiestalker, your dedication to all things Mamamoo is very much appreciated, especially Yoongi for the amazingly quick translations I'm used to waiting weeks for, with other groups. You spoil us very badly.

I tend to run long, so I want to cut myself off here before I start to ramble any further, but Mamamoo is basically the group I've been searching for in K-Pop since I was introduced to 2NE1. I know the two groups are nothing a like in terms of their music, but it's the stage presence, power and confidence that grabs my attention on top of the awesome music. Mamamoo is the best I've seen since 2NE1.

I'll just end with my thoughts on each member

Solar really is like the vitamin or sunshine of the group. And possibly clinically insane too, but that's what I love about Solar aside from her incredible high notes.

Moonbyul is just cool. No other way to put it. And is there any rapper in K-Pop who has to improvise more rap lyrics than Moonbyul and actually manages to pull it off like she does? She's amazing.

Wheein is freakishly talented and you can tell she grew up in a music family. She's like a mini-Solar in that she has a whole lot of unexpected crazy. She's one half of the best Maknae line in K-Pop

Hwasa(ss)'s reputation almost precedes her at this point. She's versatile, she's confident, she owns the stage and she likes pink panties. What's not to love about her? The other three members are special, but Hwasa brings the extra "oomph" the group needs.

It's been months and I still don't have a true bias member, so I may settle on a rotating bias per comeback.

Well I'm done rambling. I could go on for a long while. I'll end it with this: Like you all, Mamamoo has completely won me over and I can't wait to see what great music they'll continue to bring to a table of an already impressive collection of songs.

Thank You for Posting!!

You should post more in the future, everyone is welcomed to.

Speaking of the chat, I know I've mentioned it like 40 times on twitter of how much I need it (lol), but should we bring it back for next week?

Although is April 2nd when they're performing or the MV drops, etc.

I feel like it would be like last time where they performed it first, then the mv came out but idk.

Things have slowed down in here (calm before the comeback storm), so I think now is as good a time as any to pop my head in this topic and say hello. 

I love this post! Why did you wait so long to post here, friend???  :cry:

Hope you will post a lot in the future! The more Moo Moos the better  :ohla:

Thank You for Posting!!

Speaking of the chat, I know I've mentioned it like 40 times on twitter of how much I need it (lol), but should we bring it back for next week?

I feel like it would be like last time where they performed it first, then the mv came out but idk.

It could potentially be all 3. Lol

I mean, they never said when the MV comes out. But my first thought was the digital song would be coming out on melon and other sites on 4/2. They should be on M!Countdown on 4/2 as well.

I might be assuming on the digital song part tho. 

I still think it's a little bit too harsh but loving Hwasa's platinum blonde hair. I will say a prayer for her hair though; I hope it's healthy and that she's taking care of it considering at the consistent dyeing  :unsure:

Welocme - you literally said all I ever wanted to say in your post  :happy:

I'm warming up to Hwa Sa's hair now, that was gorgeous! I just saw the preview for next week Immortal Song, can anyone tell what song they're singing? Looks like they will just stand there and sing, I wonder how Moonbyul's rap will turn up. And I actually don't expect the episode to come out sooner!

I guess next week we all will be camping here and the thread will go faster than shinkansen

CBLs1I7VAAArDXV.jpg

Hwa Sa: Hello. It’s been a while since I came here, so [here’s a photo] of me glaring at MooMoo.

cr:@MamaMooTrans

OMG

/SAVES

Thank You for Posting!!

yes I'm in, let us do it.

I made a post at moomoo-cafe but tl;dr version:

Let's meet in tinychat 1 hour before

1) the comeback stage (whenever that is)

2) MV release (whenever that is)

a moomoo made a video game version of the avatar video mamamoo posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EH7cISXbsI