• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cahbr

• MadameVastra

• YamaChan

• sparkilene

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr.Ambiguous Piano Man Um Oh Ah Yeh (2) (3) You're the best (2) (3) Decalcomanie (2) (3) Yes I am (2) Starry night (2) Egotistic (2) Wind flower (2) gogobe

'TWIT(ë©ì²­ì´)' - Hwasa | Released: February 13, 2019     'Lie Ya' - Cosmic Girl feat. Solar | Released: October 13, 2018     'Selfish' - Moonbyul feat. Seulgi | Released: May 23,

I'm not going to bother with spoilers. Thread isn't bustling right now anyway.   The moral of the story remains everything in moderation.   As the radish field expands, there's really nothing we c

*puts on overanalysis glasses and hat*

Okay ever since Rookiestalker mentioned the song playing in the background of that video I've been listening to it very closely. And my expectations couldn't be higher, the song sounds really good. There's that strong rhythm section I was hoping for (though not exactly 808s).

It also sounds like it's going to be one of Mamamoo's most difficult songs to sing. Assuming that first part is the chorus, I'm hearing an f5 (right after the 'just don't screw it up' part). Then in the part after the chorus there's a very high riff that has a c6 in it.

I would be blown away if they can pull this off on live stages.

When do you guys think the MV will come out?

Noon KST on the 2nd of April. And hopefully they're on M!Countdown on the same day.

So many groups I like promoting at the same time as MMM... OuO

Due to MMM's friendly nature, pls anticipate Velvetmoo, Exomoo, Missmoo... @_@

hehe lol

I hope Mamamoo can hustle again this time and befriend  CLC,RV,Miss A, EXID &/or Dalshabet,  like they did last time with AOA, Apink & Lovelyz

I know you can do it Mamamoo  :imstupid:

For Hwa Sa's badge, I hope everyone knows that they can still vote for the current one. I'm looking at most of the votes and the ones selected the most are so questionable  :twitch:

Edited by ohsolively

For Hwa Sa's badge, I hope everyone knows that they can still vote for the current one. I'm looking at most of the votes and the ones selected the most are so questionable  :twitch:

q9rtwOX.gifq9rtwOX.gifq9rtwOX.gifq9rtwOX.gifq9rtwOX.gif

lol idk

Edited by RookieStalker

maybe some people dont like the current badge but just never said anything lol

like i dont like any of mamamoos invidual badges at all

Out of all the badges I like Hwasa's the best, but I think maybe a change is needed

Mamamoo is the only group that gives us photos of themselves with their eyes closed, head to the side, etc.

and then we can't use any of the photos because of the rules. So we're restricted to certain photos, and even then some of the suggestions are questionable.

Maybe we'll get better photos next time, tho I won't hold my breathe  :imstupid:

Edited by RookieStalker

ot: has nothing to do with badges, but am I the only one who likes Solar's creepy make up? 

I like it too, it's just her facial expressions are :imstupid: lol

I am so damn ready for some VelvetMoo interactions. #makeithappen

I hope we are doing a wild card round for the badge voting because if the final picture of the MCD preview is released in HQ that woiiuld be a perfect Moonbyul badge :lol:

CBBLiAjVEAAXhjN.jpg:large

VelvetMoo interactions would help our fandoms get along and show unity between 2014 rookiegroups

Also a Perfect Wheein Badge imo

but her face is at an angle & I'm not feeling her hair but I think its good

I am so damn ready for some VelvetMoo interactions. #makeithappen

I hope we are doing a wild card round for the badge voting because if the final picture of the MCD preview is released in HQ that woiiuld be a perfect Moonbyul badge :lol:

CBBLiAjVEAAXhjN.jpg:large

I need velvetmoo interactions in my life pls take a selca with them, mamamoo 

q9rtwOX.gifq9rtwOX.gifq9rtwOX.gifq9rtwOX.gifq9rtwOX.gif

lol idk

:har:

don't mind change, but atleast try to improve on it lol.

second this, and I gave it a vote too

ngl I voted for Hwa sa's current badge  :ninja:

So did I.

The rules did restrict us a lot; especially as MMM don't have a lot of shoots like others. Mods said they will be reviewing the rules after the petition so hopefully we may be allowed to include some photos which were previously unsuitable.

ot: has nothing to do with badges, but am I the only one who likes Solar's creepy make up? 

Nah, I'm also loving the i'm-gonna-kill-you-in-your-sleep-with-scissors vibe. Petition for a horror/gore concept for the next cb

And I'm in full support of the YKBKBKYKMNS sub-unit :hurr:

It's a brand manager's nightmare but I love it.

BTW, did you guys make your own sigs or did you request it from somewhere? I would make my own mmm sig but I suck at photoshop... aaaand I don't have photoshop on my laptop :._.:

Edited by ArtOfProcrastination
  • HimawariAmu changed the title to [Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever