• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cahbr

• MadameVastra

• YamaChan

• sparkilene

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr.Ambiguous Piano Man Um Oh Ah Yeh (2) (3) You're the best (2) (3) Decalcomanie (2) (3) Yes I am (2) Starry night (2) Egotistic (2) Wind flower (2) gogobe

'TWIT(ë©ì²­ì´)' - Hwasa | Released: February 13, 2019     'Lie Ya' - Cosmic Girl feat. Solar | Released: October 13, 2018     'Selfish' - Moonbyul feat. Seulgi | Released: May 23,

I'm not going to bother with spoilers. Thread isn't bustling right now anyway.   The moral of the story remains everything in moderation.   As the radish field expands, there's really nothing we c

Mamamoo released those photos like

tumblr_nkrfi3IeMZ1qbck5fo1_540.gif

I really like Moonbyul's hair

Its so different tbh

Normally you see dark hair and lighter tips but they did the opposite. :datass:

Freaking like boss! :datass:

Really don't expect them to drop the bomb and I exploded in excitement!

Just one week from now, fellow friend. And then we'll be spazzing every week, stage after stage!

I can't.. I just can't :cry: :cry:

I'd love to immigrate to moomoo cafe, but I'm so not good with forums and I don't really understand how it all works.. so I'll be like 300 years too late (although I'm already there)

but I love these teasers & I might be the only one, I used to watch a lot of old movies that had this kind of theme.  I love the colors and I hope that the mv is in colors too or else it would be a waste of these teasers :( 

I'm really excited and I can't even spazz because I'm so excited

OMG I COME HOME TO THIS. HOW......I WAS NOT READY 

817007.gif

Why are they keep dropping the bombs on use like that OMG?

Wheein's hair really is red!

CA7079dVAAEVVnf.jpg

via hanjjongnoon IG

Oh dang she looks good.

rt's okay, I shouldn't have waited until the last minute.

(anyone having trouble getting to this thread through notifications? I kept clicking on my notifs and it kept redirecting me to OH's front page)

Yeah I had that to in the morning. I guess it's fixed now.

i choose to believe in #MMMimpact :lol:

No need to apologise, you did a great job. It probably moved faster than some were expecting (as we prepared beforehand) and some people like moi didn't read the OP properly :lol:

Thank you guys. But still I guess I did have to be more considerate toward the users that didn't know. Well it's going great now. So it's in the past now.

CA9BlxdWgAAspVV.jpg

CA8-sk_UgAA59Z5.jpg

I AM SO LATE TO THIS PARTY OMG

I MEAN GODDAMN YOU MAMAMOO. JUST LET ME PREPAIR.

Moonbyul looks good. I like her new hair. Though I still prefer the black but this is good to.

Solar looks freaking beautiful just like before.

Whee In is killing me with her hair style.

Hwasa is awesome to. Though it's really blond but it's pretty as well.

And off course everybody already knows it's eSNa. Can't wait.

follow me @mooomoooss

AND MY TWITTER IS @byulmoons

y'all better follow me too & give me some moomoo friends like! 

@solarmoon_

I have followed you three. My user name is snsd9muses but really like. I don't do anything with my twitter. So I'm just gonna follow you and maybe retweet or favorite some of your tweets.

ITS NEXT WEEK GUYS ARE YOU PUMPED???

tumblr_nlpf6eMaXW1u92k49o1_250.giftumblr_nlpf6eMaXW1u92k49o1_250.giftumblr_nlpf6eMaXW1u92k49o1_250.gif

Moonbyul Dancing

893539animation21.gif893539animation21.gif893539animation21.gif893539animation21.gif

CAHssKZUwAA-Mmg.png:largeCAHssKZUwAA-Mmg.png:largeCAHssKZUwAA-Mmg.png:large

DAMN IT Rookieslayer. I got some of my drink in my nose just because of babe Yuju.

Thanks ~

Moonbyul's hair!!

I guess everybody's migrating to Moo-moo cafe now. But yeah.. this is so sudden, like a big slam to my face I just can't.

I'm not ready.. I'm not readyyyy!!

Though I'm still here. I do also wanna go but I don't really get forums all that well. Plus this thread would become a graveyard without users.

Though I'm not expecting that to happen.

Mamamoo released those photos like

tumblr_nkrfi3IeMZ1qbck5fo1_540.gif

I really like Moonbyul's hair

Its so different tbh

Normally you see dark hair and lighter tips but they did the opposite. :datass:

I like your use of gifs.

Guys also about their comeback. If by any change they have released some solo pictures. I will add in another round of voting for those. Because they might be liked to.

But that is all up to you all. If you would want that to happen. Then I'll do so. If not then I won't.

Edited by 9Girls-9Muses=TheDeathOfMe

DAMN IT Rookieslayer. I got some of my drink in my nose just because of babe Yuju.

Thanks ~

I like your use of gifs.

Guys also about their comeback. If by any change they have released some solo pictures. I will add in another round of voting for those. Because they might be liked to.

But that is all up to you all. If you would want that to happen. Then I'll do so. If not then I won't.

:happy: I had to include Yuju and thanks I try  :ninja:

If we get some HQ photos and we have enough time before the final deadline then we should include them but if not, there's always next time.

:happy: I had to include Yuju and thanks I try  :ninja:

If we get some HQ photos and we have enough time before the final deadline then we should include them but if not, there's always next time.

Yes I'll ask any of the sites I know that provide HQ pics. For them to upload them. If we do have time. I'll add in the round.

Hi guys! Dorkstal here. I've been lurking for a while, but I figured now would be a good time to come out of the shadows and spazzz with everyone in their upcoming comeback. Mamamoo is one of two groups that I seriously care about and follow, so I'm really really REALLY EXCITED for their comeback. Looking forward to spending more time in this thread! :ahmagah:

Okay, super late, but did moonbyul really say krystal was her ideal type/girl crush? cuz I might just die out of happiness that f(Mamamoo) exists.

• Like 1

Hi guys! Dorkstal here. I've been lurking for a while, but I figured now would be a good time to come out of the shadows and spazzz with everyone in their upcoming comeback. Mamamoo is one of two groups that I seriously care about and follow, so I'm really really REALLY EXCITED for their comeback. Looking forward to spending more time in this thread! :ahmagah:

Okay, super late, but did moonbyul really say krystal was her ideal type/girl crush? cuz I might just die out of happiness that f(Mamamoo) exists.

Welcome!

You're always welcome to post more in the future 

tumblr_n7crxcPSrK1qapb8ao1_500.gif

welcome aboard to the spazzing train. It's better late than never :D

once they drop the mv and start performing on stage, this thread will explode

Hello! I'm new here as well! I absolutely adore mamamoo and I cannot wait for their comeback next week!

Even though I am a fan, I definitely need to catch up on their performances and stuff. I've listened to them since they first came out, but recently I've REALLY been feeling them so I'm really determined to see and learn more about them. :)

• Like 1

Hello! I'm new here as well! I absolutely adore mamamoo and I cannot wait for their comeback next week!

Even though I am a fan, I definitely need to catch up on their performances and stuff. I've listened to them since they first came out, but recently I've REALLY been feeling them so I'm really determined to see and learn more about them. :)

Welcome as well!

893539animation21.gif

omg I haven't seen this thread so alive in ages and I expect it to be even more once they drop the MV and they do their live performances  :rlytearpls:

woo! welcome to the thread~ we're all nice people here  :smile:

also to dorkstal, yeah moonbyul once said in the fancafe that krystal was her ideal type that's why fans were screaming it out in the mmm interview video haha 

So Mamamoo will drop a special album in this comeback? I'm on mobile so I cant link the article by mwave, but it seems so. Whatever, take my money! They will probably do another Meet n Greet, I will not miss it!

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90072/mamamoo-to-make-comeback-on-april-2-with-special-album

what the hell? we get more mamamoo music than initially thought? oh my god. oh my god. :rlytearpls:

Even though idk what special album means, I'm freaking pumped for this. So happy that it's not just a project single like some people were predicting. I want MOAR MUSIC MOAAAAARR :ahmagah:

CA9BlxdWgAAspVV.jpg

CA8-sk_UgAA59Z5.jpg

I AM SO LATE TO THIS PARTY OMG

Whoa!  I'm totally digging these outfits.  It's like doo wop.  Love the colors.    :smile:

Welcome to Mamamoo! :)

Welcome to Mamamoo too! :lol:

Hello!! Welcome to the thread~ :)

tumblr_njsiqecvKf1rs6w5po4_250.gif

And yeah, she said in the fancafe that her ideal type is krystal. But in the image being circulated around twitter, it was the fans who said krystal, not moonbyul :lol:

I'm so friggin excited for their comeback, but I have soooo many questions!

Is April 2 their actual comeback (their first music show performance) or the day they release the mv/song?

Is it really an album or just a single?

Will esna be performing with them on music shows?

I NEED TO KNOW :cry:

and since we're sharing twitter handles, follow me @dafangirlthings on twitter and let's spazz about mamamoo

PS. for all the new fans, don't forget to vote for the new badges and join the mmm forum :)

• Like 2

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90072/mamamoo-to-make-comeback-on-april-2-with-special-album 

what the hell? we get more mamamoo music than initially thought? oh my god. oh my god.  :rlytearpls:

Came here to check this thing with all of you... so "special album" = more songs? Maybe physical??? That would be soooo great :ahmagah:  :ahmagah: :ahmagah:  

what the hell? we get more mamamoo music than initially thought? oh my god. oh my god.  :rlytearpls:

I don't want to get my hopes up.

I think it's just another word for project single. Since 'album' can easily mean 'single album'.

But I would not say no to another song or two.

• HimawariAmu changed the title to [Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever