• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cahbr

• MadameVastra

• YamaChan

• sparkilene

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr.Ambiguous Piano Man Um Oh Ah Yeh (2) (3) You're the best (2) (3) Decalcomanie (2) (3) Yes I am (2) Starry night (2) Egotistic (2) Wind flower (2) gogobe

'TWIT(ë©ì²­ì´)' - Hwasa | Released: February 13, 2019     'Lie Ya' - Cosmic Girl feat. Solar | Released: October 13, 2018     'Selfish' - Moonbyul feat. Seulgi | Released: May 23,

I'm not going to bother with spoilers. Thread isn't bustling right now anyway.   The moral of the story remains everything in moderation.   As the radish field expands, there's really nothing we c

1.jpg

Spoiler

6.jpg7.jpg12.jpg

MAMAMOO COMEBACK SHOW <MONOLOGUE>

'Chapter 1: 7 YEARS'
Opening Talk | Closing Talk

HIP

'Chapter 2: TRAVEL'
Making | About Episode

AYA

MAMAMOO: Q&A by Sports Donga; translated by ch0ssh1

Spoiler

You met with 'Moomoos' as MAMAMOO after 1 year. The feeling must be different from solo promotions, how do you feel?

Solo promotions have the enjoyment of being able to show the member's individuality and color, but, as expected, it's more fun and reliable when MAMAMOO is together. As we've returned as MAMAMOO after 1 year, we want to show, not only good activities to Moomoos, but also promote healthily without getting sick and enjoy it.

Could you introduce your new mini album 'TRAVEL', and is there a message you want to deliver through this album?

'TRAVEL' is an album to deliver the heart-fluttering feeling of going on a trip with music, since it's difficult to enjoy leisure activities right nowadays, as well as consolation. Along with the title song, 'AYA', we want to gift some enjoyment away from frustrating daily life for a moment with MAMAMOO's diverse music. Music trip with MAMAMOO, leggo~!!

You're attempting music with an Arabian vibe fort he first time with your new song, 'AYA'. What were you most mindful about?

The refreshing genre is characteristic in our song 'AYA", so we wanted to show a new appearance with the styling. The variation is also diverse, and, to fit with the song, we put in a lot of effort for a wild and intense performance.

As a benefit for winning on 'Queendom', you had your first comeback show since debuting. How did it feel and was there anyhting you particularly emphasized?

As it was our first comeback show, we were nervous, but there was a greater heart-fluttering feeling being able to show MAMAMOO's performances and story to more people than before. In order to show MAMAMOO's music and performances that you can 'trust, listen to, and watch', we were mindful of the song choice and stage formation.

MAMAMOO's music isn't loved by just fans, but a lot of the general public as well. What do you think the reason for that is?

We think it's our honesty. They like our appearance on stage, but I think our honest appearance off stage is relatable to lots of people and gives them laughter. We're really thankful that they enjoy watching each of our individual differences and our team's various genres.

Is there any hope or goal you want to achieve with this album?

This album's title song 'AYA' is exotic and has a refreshing vibe. So we think we can show other strong charms with cheerful and excited MAMAMOO. The performance is characteristic, so our goal is to not only show a 'believe and listen to' MAMAMOO, but also 'believe and watch' MAMAMOO.

(member directed questions)

Solar is receiving lots of love with various challenges and content on YouTube through 'Solarsido'. How do you prepare content ideas?

Like the channel name, I wanted to show my various attempts. If there's something I want to attempt, I'll take a memo and make that content. I'll also actively refer to ideas from people around me. Solarsido doesn't stop. (laughs)

Moonbyul is active as a host on Naver 'Now'. Who do you really want to invite as a guest and why?

Kim Sook sunbaenim (senior). She's someone I really want to become close with. Her coolness and the greatness that comes from that is really nice. She's a senior that I want to learn a lot from, so I really want to meet anywhere later on.

Hwasa has become known as being 'rich with alternative characters'. How are each of the characters' personalities different?

Gratefully, I received love for my many 'alternative characters'. There are slight differences, but I think my 'my main character's soft personality is melted into all the characters. I think it will be good to just view all my characters as another side of me.

All 3 members spent this year actively with solo albums and had good results. We're also anticipating Wheein's solo album. When can we see it?

I'm also working hard in order to meet Moomoos with a solo album. First, my goal is to promote this album, 'TRAVEL', well with MAMAMOO mebers. I will find you all with a good appearance afterwards, so I would appreciate if you anticipate it.

Edited by Lee
  • Love 2

Been a while since I last came here and I'm glad someone's still updating the thread. 😉

Finally, Mamamoo has a green album. Can't wait until my Travel album arrives and my MMM albums are finally rainbow-colored!

Personally, I love all tracks from this album, but my personal fave is Good Night. Wheein's vocals... UGH! Kill me everytime.

Also, I noticed that the tracks from this album are short (somewhere around 3 minutes except Good Night) and it makes me want to listen to them more and more because I can't get enough of these songs.

I hope everyone stay safe during this pandemic. I'm still laughing over the fact that Mamamoo released an album about TRAVEL with the current situation LMFAO

• Love 2

Hello moos after much thinking and trying to figure out what to do to make this work i'm sad i have to give OP of this thread to someone else, sadly OH doesn't load that well for me and trying to edit the main post has become really difficult, i will somehow put up all of their immortal songs videos links and then will officially give up my OP,  would love to continue being op but since i can't put the information without OH crashing for me it would be really selfish, so if anyone would like to have OP just tell me and i will dm you when i have put up all the immortal songs links so that the mods can pass the OP

i have a question... this is really just out of curiosity. 

i observe that Moonbyul dresses very conservatively (compared to other idols). is it an image put on her or it's her choice to dress conservatively?

• 1 month later...