Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

All this talk about WGM.. I hope MeiTzu gets the gist of our opinion who have mixed feeling over it and understand?

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

I hope RBW release a DVD of Moosical..

• Like 3

Speaking of set list, I know we see a lot of Piano Man performance.. But I really, really want to hear the piano version! And Gentleman too [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]

I have no doubt they will perform their IS2 perf other than Flying Into The Deep Night (Passion Flower? Delilah? Wonderful Confession? Or the underrated Way To Sampo?)

For dance cover.. Can we have another hip-hop WheeByul, complete with all black outfit? *dead*

I also wonder if RBW fam is going to take part in moosical.. We have talented bunch in the company, after all [emoji7] [emoji7]

[unconfirmed]

[iSAC] Mamamoo will be in Team C along with BTS, GOT7, GFriend, and Twice

Trans by: @19970901NET on twitter

yessssss

I cant lie. I like bts... the thought of momo being near MMM makes me fangirl scream to some next level

I really love Got7 and I like BTS so in hoping for interactions but I doubt they will 😒

I also hope for interactions.. YeoMaChinMoo is obvious, while I'm not quite sure with the rest even BTS. Unless the girls have same-age peers (like Hani and Byul), I don't think there will. Not to mention they are very shy [emoji20]

Heya :) Hwasa stan & rabid moomoo here. I have too many feelings about this question, so have to pop out of lurkdom to answer.

In my dream, RBW gives MMM a month off after the moosical, so I feel no shame in how much there is here. I've got a massive concert in mind where eSNa, Vromance, etc can have solos and features to give mamamoo breaks, with a setlist length long as yer sleeve! (Perfect ideas stolen from others in this thread oc.)

m - Lady Marmalade

m - 1 cm of Pride

Wheein - The Sunlight Hurts

Vromance - Bing

m - Mr Ambiguous

m - Cat Fight

Moonbyul & Hwasa duet - Love Talk

m - The Way to Sampo

eSNa - I, I Love You

m w/ eSNa - Gentleman

m - Peppermint Chocolate

Vromance - She

Solar - I Lived Foolishly

m - Piano Man

m - All That Jazz

m - Delilah

eSNa - Me, Today

m w/ eSNa - Ah Sh*t / Ah Oop medley

m - Um Oh Ah Yeh

m - Blissful Confession

Hwasa - Memory (Cats)

Basick, Obroject, Vromance & eSNa - Bang Bang (Jesse, Ariana Nicki)

m - You’re the Best

m - Never Letting Go (encore 1)

m - Girl Crush (encore 2)

Welcome to the radish fa®m!!

After seeing this picture...

CocFj5hVIAQSHCH.jpg

For some reason, I really want to see Moonbyul and Wheein cover Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal. I think it suits their dancing style perfectly, especially Moonbyul. Heck, Wheein already did a little Billie Jean when she was on the Duet variety show.

Also...Anyone have a link to the raw episode of the latest Showtime? [emoji38]

EDIT: Found a youtube video for those who can't wait for subs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bUQ7cq72Ms

Moonbyul doing moon walk is my favorite [emoji7] [emoji7]

Also, why do I get the feeling these outfit is for Moosical? Them wearing this and smoothly dancing with canes and all [emoji57] [emoji57]

I'm looking forward to Moosical preview but I already uninstalled v app :rlytearpls:

Should I install it again or just wait for someone to upload it on YouTube? (Hopefully RBW posts it on MAMAMOO channel)

or you can watch it on http://www.vlive.tv/

Thank you, but I'll have faith on Gonnyonga-nim (if I can't make it)

It's epic! AND I WANNA CRY SINCE I CAN'T COME TEARS :rlytearpls:

Byul's rap starting Don't Be Happy is great. I knew she added rap in the middle of the song, but the beginning? Wow. Just wow.

1cm rock version is dope, man. Dope. Fire. Lit. Everything I could think of. I never think it's going to be any cooler than that! Too bad Angel Line won't do hip hop unit.

And whoever asked for singing Byul, YOU'RE MY HERO. Please do it Moonstar. PLEASE DO IT.

Girl Crush.. Lol Byul is so into her rap that she stood up [emoji7] [emoji7]

Solo performance.. Idk what were they saying, but I think they'll do it. Each one of them. Dance or sing I don't care.

The closing, though, THANK YOU MAMAMOO! Words Don't Come Easy is the first song that I fell in love the first time I listened to it. I REALLY HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES RN BCS I CAN'T GO TO THEIR CONCERT AND DO THE SHRUGGING MOVES AS MAMAMOO SUGGESTED FOR 1CM PERF.

Last but not least, hope MMMtrans sub this bcs I want to cherish their previews in case RBW release nothing for Moosical.

(RBW, I know you're monitoring us SO PLEASE RELEASE A DVD WITH GREAT CAMERAWORK AND SOUND. JUST TAKE OUR MONEY)

• Like 1

Indeed it is, and the Moosical will surely be.

Incase RBW staff pass by this thread: whispers dvd juseyo.

Don't whisper. Just freaking scream at them, kaichi [emoji12]

Ah, I have to add some:

They will go to Japan tomorrow! I can't wait for their collab tho.

Also, Wheein mentioned about having a new aim after fulfilling their first aim (concert), and that is to have a world tour! I'll save money from now on - I live so far away from the capital city that I should consider accommodation + transportation too, tears.

All of them look beautiful. Byul don't have any eye makeup and looks a lot like Minhyuk. Pfft. I love these two so I won't complain.

Wheein is so nervous she kept stuttering. Cute. Byul is the most eloquent with her words, followed by Hyejin and Solar.

Whoever asked for that 'Be Normal'.. Lmao. Byul was so embarrassed doin it.

Moomoos also asked them to make three line poem. Wheein didn't do it since she was nervous, and the other three covered for her.

Also! Apparently, Moosical stands for Mamamoo + music + colorful.

I hope Moomoos who missed the live preview can get the gists, and will wait patiently for the replay [emoji4] [emoji4]

• Like 2

Wheein is gonna perform her song. Yes, you read it. Her self composed song.

And also there were hints of their new album too. Seems like they're going to perform some new songs.

(Take my money, please)

(And sorry if I seemed like having word vomit today since my FEELS are all over the place rn)

• Like 5

No don't feel sorry. You're the saviour for moomoo's like me, who turn around and miss a whole Vapp.

Thank you [emoji8]

I really love how RBW not just let them but encourages and support them to write and compose song. To grow as an artist.

They are really starting to be a company I follow a lot.

I know, right? There's not many company/agency like that. They know their artists well, encourage them to grow, scold them when they made mistakes, and let them have fun while working. It's no wonder Mamamoo themselves are humble - RBW raise them well.

Please don't hold back! I highly enjoy reading other people's word vomit about Mamamoo!

I'm in total agreement with pretty much everything you said

I also heard them mention Emotion. Please please give us a live concert version of Emotion! That would end me.

And I swear they said they would perform multiple funds!

Thank you [emoji8] I really need to save money for their concert in case they visit my country!

Damn I don't have enough time to watch it now, but I can't wait to watch it later from your descriptions. Words Don't Come Easy live, you say? Consider me preemptively slain.

Random thought, but I really want Dingo Music to get Mamamoo drunk and give us a wonderful drunk ver. of one of their songs. I just watched Wonder Girls - Why So Lonely drunk ver. and it's hilarious (Sunmi is the mvp). I want Mamamoo to do it, if they're like this sober imagine them drunk :P.

While I want to see them singing drunkenly.. I feel like we're going to lose one vocal lol Solar would probably pass out and bully line create a mess - a fun one, that.

Also, is Moonbyul getting taller??? Why did she have to bend down so much to listen to Wheein??

13902773_891932114250236_438661651576173

It's clearly her weak attempt to make herself look taller after that instiz article lmao

ahahahha lolz or Wheein is just short - sorry smolwheein.

Lol and I'm here roasting Byul for being a shortie when I'm as tall as Wheein :rlytearpls:

At least I know how cute our height difference is. Thank you Wheebyul for fulfilling my fantasy [emoji41] [emoji41]

Lol what instiz article?? But also she could grow... wait but isn't she past the age of growing now lmao :hurr:

YES I AGREE WITH SMOLWHEEIN

I'm only 5'0-1/2" so you can't complain :rlytearpls:

Someone post a thread about it here on OH, actually. Just search Mamamoo, and you'll find it! It's about their huge height differences with YeoChin. The comments are gold esp ones who roast Wheein lmao
  • Like 1

1NaverBlog_20160730_214711_01.jpg?type=w2

My fav Piano Man outfit

Hwasa looks so SEXY .. I'm glad we have K-fansite master there in Japan :rlytearpls:

I wonder if MBC is going to broadcast this. I really need to see everything. With no cuts please.

No fancam on our girls? J-moomoos please give us something to fangirl on :rlytearpls:

there was a fancam of mamamoo introducing themselves but i didn't find any on their performances yet .. :rlytearpls:

side note, found this post [emoji2] there was an audiostream for the music wave festival last night and someone overheard an audience member say this:

Comh3T4WcAAuA-C.jpg

sadly i didn't get to listen in to the stream.. but for sure mamamoo gave it their all.. so jealous of everyone there

Lmao. Must be from girls screaming their lungs out or something.

I heard Seventeen's vocal unit covered Um Oh Ah Yeah - not sure which event? Did they attend KMW too? Oh, perhaps KCON LA?

Me remembering that fancam where Seventeen singing and bobbing their heads along in Bumkey's concert as Mamamoo perform UOAY. Precious babies :rlytearpls:

Edited by yibyul

Because Moonbyul is life. :chu:

Still can get over the fact she flirted with the ghost unnie lol the grease is strong.

moonbyulfukuokasm__by_kaichi1342-dac6ekn

Kaichi.. Our esteemed golden hands [emoji7] [emoji7]

ahhahah, thank you. :chu: I love Byul alot XD.

It looks like Mamamoo will be covering Rough of Gfriend for showtime. How do you guys think/imagine they will sing it?

For me i think Mamamoo will once again put their own twist on it.

Well, as expected of Mamamoo, we won't see Rough the same way again.

(Speaking of that, I wonder whether B2ST's Doojoon ever cracks up every time he hears his own song and be reminded of those 'scary, talented people' aka Mamamoo [emoji23] [emoji23] )

Um yes, more tickets but with restricted view, apparently? Not sure what it means tho

I agree. Perhaps a completely new song since Byul said she'd been busy writing lyrics on YKBK Vapp (well, she's always busy doing that all the time I suppose).

All I know that Mamamoo will surprise us again with another bop. Yap.

• Like 1