Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Tbh I'd rather wait for MMMxGfriend Subs squad to watch it... support out own team and all :)

yeah. I felt guilty watching it on that other channel last time. 

Edited by F.P

So, I just recently saw a thread that asked for the most precious song/ song that always makes you cry for fans from their group, and I struggled with this one. Mainly because, I view every single song from MAMAMOO so precious. But, I wanted to ask everyone, what song from MAMAMOO is the closest to your heart?? 

"I miss you"  Not because i miss a lover per-se, but whenever i listen to it, i think about my father who has passed away when i was 7. He was a very big influence  in my life, so a lot of simple daily things still remind me of him.

+ OMG The way Wheein drags the notes during the chorus, gives me chills.  :rlytearpls:

• Like 2

tbh I Miss You makes me very emotional. 

Some MooMoos already know but I lost my dad a couple months before I discovered Mamamoo and their music and the girls really made me smile and happy for the first time in a while and when I heard I Miss You although it is meant to be a sad post love song a lot of the lyrics relate to me missing my dad and seeing him around me a lot. But definitely when I hear I Miss You I get a little emotional and tell everyone I have something in my eye... hahaha pathetic but true

Wheeins voice control and Solar's reminds me of people holding back tears and its a very emotional but controlled song. Very good!

EDIT; F.P I'm sorry for your loss my friend. We feel the same about Wheeins notes in this song as well. 

Same for you Kay. I wish i could say more but i know how hard it is, always remember the good times you had with him and it's okay to cry when you do.  

Weird huh, how this group of Asian girls we don't know personally , give us this source of joy!.

:ahmagah: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! TO QUEEN AHN HYEJIN.  also known as "Hwasa", "Whasa", ''Thigh goddes'', "Hwasabi" etc.

1c090b0c403b48a429de16d508a713d2da7fa735

Yo i hope we get a bday Vapp 

"edit'lol posted too fast, my bad thought i was in the moonsun thread lmao

Edited by F.P

Damn, it has been a slow couple of days. The girls are really putting their all into the concerts.  :rlytearpls: I can tell it's gonna be amazing, i'm excited and i'm not even going. K-moomoo's are going to get whiplash from all the greatness.

Not going to fuel the WGM talk fire some more. I agree with everything you all said, y'all took the words right out of my mouth. 

It's great how mature and honest this fandom can be, i'm happy to be a part of it. 

Nooooo i missed it. Gotta wait for the replay 

Wheein is gonna perform her song. Yes, you read it. Her self composed song.

And also there were hints of their new album too. Seems like they're going to perform some new songs.

(Take my money, please)

(And sorry if I seemed like having word vomit today since my FEELS are all over the place rn)

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

No don't feel sorry. You're the saviour for moomoo's like me, who turn around and miss a whole Vapp.

Thank you for this.

Funniest ep until now. All the screaming really got me rolling on the floor, from both Mamamoo and Gfriend. i can't belive how easily frightend Solar is.

Um yes, more tickets but with restricted view, apparently? Not sure what it means tho

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

Restricted view probably means seats behinde an object (pilar, window etc), those seats most venues leave empty because you can't really see anything from there. 

Edited by F.P

Woah that's a cool filter. Cartoon Yongsun!

Byul finally use the right filter lmao

Yes! after all that experimenting and infinite scrolling she found the right filter XD

Moosical is soon  :ahmagah:    I can't go but  :ahmagah:  i hope for previews :ahmagah:

Afgsshkahshdjakajs I MISSED IT I JUST WOKE UP :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:

:rlytearpls:  same but backtracking all the glory 

shit mamamoo does

N4HORmP.gif

me 

7J4WHVt.gif

my queens  :rlytearpls:

I seriously laughed so hard oud loud. Bless this freaking group.  :lol:  :lol:

Omg gurl me too!! I'm starting to save money so I can ship something for Wheein's birthday gift

Meanwhile I'm saving money, to try and ship myself to mamamoo. 

• Like 2

girl... the struggle is real!

legit, soalr's getting her ultimate stalker fan for her birthday #jokebutserious

Truth!! We always Joke..........but deep down we always kinda serious.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

i mean they kinda need to comeback more than once a year to keep up guys. its not like they're all over tv and magazines all the time so. this once a year thing isnt gonna work considering they aren't some GINORMOUS thing in korea lbh. groups are coming up and you have to stay in the spotlight unfortunately..

In my opinion, i don't think they "need" to. It might be far fetched but the year is almost over, and ''i am the best'' is still on the charts. The girls might even have secret events they still get invited too + moosical still brought in a lot of interest. Also on a recent happy together the host said Mamamoo alongside Gfriend and twice are still high in demand. 

I rather have them wait a bit till the near end of the year, or the start of 2017, to comeback with something that's thought over and not just a comeback for the sake of rushing to stay in the spotlight.

I never want the girls to end up feeling like props for fame, i want them to still have that spark when they perform and actually enjoy their own single.

Edited by F.P

idk i think 1 cb every year for a group that doesnt really make many tv appearances is a bit too little exposure for my pleasure at least. its not about fame its about exposure for fans to enjoy. the less you're seen the less likely opportunities to be seen is kinda what im getting at.

i thought they'd just put out a single tbh

I can kinda see what you're trying to say but also not.....

(Not trying to be rude) but i don't see how you think they have little exposure for us as fans. They have wgm, showtime, did random Vapps, we had commercials, countles public school events they went to, dream players, moosical. We also need to remember that they will cater more to the korean fans then international fans.

But then again, I can't speak for everybody.