Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Thanks for the stats! Preorder is looking quite good too.

Plus the Chinese fandom has an additional 6407 preorder collated so far.

I'm so hyped for white wind. Just preordered a copy for myself.

Just wanted to update China moos preorders for white wind now stands at 9335. The highest ever so far too.

Ktown4u preorders is at 7895

Edited by funkycucumber

Yow MAMAMOO flexing their vocal with surprise highlight medley drop and singing the snippets Acapella.. Only on VLIVE yet.

Check it and be bless

https://www.vlive.tv/video/117541

Wow, I didn't expect the highlight medley to include them singing it LIVE rlytearpls.png Vocal Queens only!

• Like 1

I'm so hyped for white wind. Just preordered a copy for myself.

Just wanted to update China moos preorders for white wind now stands at 9335. The highest ever so far too.

Ktown4u preorders is at 7895

A little bit increase in sales will be welcome just to gauge how big the fandom grown since last year. I felt like that we've been stuck on the 50k-55k range in the last 4 or 5 comebacks lol.

Calling it now. White Wind will be my fave album of the whole project. Everything sounds incredible. 25 sounds gorgeous, I hope Wheein does a video for it even if it's a home-made one like Be Calm and that she gets to perform it! My Star, Where R U and GogoBebe are early faves already. But everything sounds lush and beautifully produced.

Calling it now. White Wind will be my fave album of the whole project. Everything sounds incredible. 25 sounds gorgeous, I hope Wheein does a video for it even if it's a home-made one like Be Calm and that she gets to perform it! My Star, Where R U and GogoBebe are early faves already. But everything sounds lush and beautifully produced.

I have a feeling this will be my most fave album from the 4 seasons project too. While I love the other three, I think this album is going to be a perfect ending to the project, and a perfect beginning for them. They basically can start wherever they want from this point, once this album is released.

So the question mark in the schedule was a cryptic gif. Lmao RBW

So the question mark in the schedule was a cryptic gif. Lmao RBW

Perfect for signature aint it. XD

Perfect for signature aint it. XD

I tried making it into a signature, but something feels a bit off about it. I don't know, what do you think?

For any MooMoo living in the states (US), are y'all planning staying up really late or pulling an all-nighter for the comeback (or is it the first thing y'all will be watching first thing when y'all wake up in the morning)? 

Comeback MV Release: 6:00PM KST which means (headsup)...

• 1:00AM AST (Alaska)
  • 2:00AM PST
  • 3:00AM MST
  • 4:00AM CST (where I'm at)
  • 5:00AM EST
  • Like 2

I tried making it into a signature, but something feels a bit off about it. I don't know, what do you think?

I also think It feels a little off because my mind keeps thinking it should say "Four Seasons Four Colors"

• Like 1

Looks nice. I like it. smile.png

To be fairly honest, I think the only reason it might see a little "off" for you is because in the second phase of the signature when the words become more in-color and it states "our season our color", it might seem a little off-center. However, other than that, it's a cool signature, and I like it pretty much. :)

Edited by ScientificTaegher
  • Like 1

Also, there's a certain tradition that I do to hype up for the comebacks of my favorite groups (ever since I got into BTS music) is to play songs of that certain group (especially songs that are tied with the concept of the upcoming comeback) in a playlist or loop the night before the comeback. So far, I got "Starry Night" (my favorite OT4 song so far from them), "Egotistic", "Wind Flower", "Decalcomanie", and solos from the individual members like "TWIT" (the song that made me Hwasa-biased), the recent Wheein collaboration with DinDin, etc. As a new fan, I don't know much of MAMAMOO's discography though I do enjoy their songs that I know so far. Do any of y'all have any recommendations of other songs that I should play/add into my current MAMAMOO playlist so far? 

Thanks! imhappyplz.png

• Like 2

For any MooMoo living in the states (US), are y'all planning staying up really late or pulling an all-nighter for the comeback (or is it the first thing y'all will be watching first thing when y'all wake up in the morning)? 

Comeback MV Release: 6:00PM KST which means (headsup)...

• 1:00AM AST (Alaska)
  • 2:00AM PST
  • 3:00AM MST
  • 4:00AM CST (where I'm at)
  • 5:00AM EST

I usually will sleep for a bit and then wake back up lol I'm weak with all nighters. But, I've been doing this for years and it's always worth waking up for their comebacks!! Exp their comeback stages.